Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes and Gifs, Week of Nov 18th
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 04:20 AM (3,510 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 21 2013, 11:18 AM
Keith
Nov 20 2013, 03:32 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 20 2013, 03:17 PM
:wub2:
Man they still have it....the look, the lean, that kiss :)

They both look amazing...really hope they are brought back soon.
And then we could get the counterpart of that heartbreaking moment of Kim and Shane swallowing their heartbreak as J&M got married. J&M stand there, hearts breaking as divorce looms in the background, while Kim and Shane are finally re-marrying after way too long apart.

I just need them back. As much as I loved Kim and Shane on their own, I really loved the family dynamics as well. I loved the relationship between Roman/John and Shane, and between Marlena and Kimberly. I know she loved Kayla too, but come on, Kim was Marlena's favorite sister-in-law by leaps and bounds. They got each other, they had each other's backs. Even with Arianna Chase, Kim and Marlena were really close. I'd love to have that back.
Edited by The Room Stops, Nov 21 2013, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Marlena rares back to China and gives a full windup before delivering a slap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Deverauxfan
Nov 21 2013, 02:20 PM
God Will is a pussy :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2013, 02:40 PM
LOL at the cliched soap staredown that follows.

Deidre Hall knows how to deliver the CLASSIC overdramatic slap THAT is for sure...maximum hair movement...the wind-up...the "thats right bitch" look/slight head nod afterward...PERFECTION!

And I love it!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 21 2013, 02:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2013, 02:40 PM
Thank you for this GIF. :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Supergirlx2
Nov 20 2013, 08:44 PM
Arianne Zucker kinda resembles Natalie Zea here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The more I see T, the more I want Brendan Coughlin on contract (AND on Twitter), with a storyline as a co-owner of Club T (much better name, IMO). Between him, the EPICNESS that is Marlena -vs- Victor, John coming back in February AND the ridiculous chemistry/hotness of Ericole? Be still my Days lovin heart!! :whee: :yahoo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 21 2013, 04:04 PM
The more I see T, the more I want Brendan Coughlin on contract (AND on Twitter), with a storyline as a co-owner of Club T (much better name, IMO). Between him, the EPICNESS that is Marlena -vs- Victor, John coming back in February AND the ridiculous chemistry/hotness of Ericole? Be still my Days lovin heart!! :whee: :yahoo:
This is probably his Twitter account: @Bren1803C. It's not 100% sure because he is only following one person and has tweeted once etc.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

The Room Stops
Nov 21 2013, 01:07 PM
Mitchapalooza
Keith
Supergirlx2
Nov 20 2013, 03:17 PM
:wub2:

And then we could get the counterpart of that heartbreaking moment of Kim and Shane swallowing their heartbreak as J&M got married. J&M stand there, hearts breaking as divorce looms in the background, while Kim and Shane are finally re-marrying after way too long apart.

I just need them back. As much as I loved Kim and Shane on their own, I really loved the family dynamics as well. I loved the relationship between Roman/John and Shane, and between Marlena and Kimberly. I know she loved Kayla too, but come on, Kim was Marlena's favorite sister-in-law by leaps and bounds. They got each other, they had each other's backs. Even with Arianna Chase, Kim and Marlena were really close. I'd love to have that back.
Gosh, I love them so much. I just hope fan reaction prompts the show to at least make them recurring on a regular basis and uses them as needed. If they really want the character of Jeannie T to work, she needs her parents around. And I miss all those relationships and family moments too. It's what really made the show so wonderful to watch once upon a time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 21 2013, 06:50 PM
The Room Stops
Nov 21 2013, 01:07 PM
Mitchapalooza
Keith

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Gosh, I love them so much. I just hope fan reaction prompts the show to at least make them recurring on a regular basis and uses them as needed. If they really want the character of Jeannie T to work, she needs her parents around. And I miss all those relationships and family moments too. It's what really made the show so wonderful to watch once upon a time.
I really hope so too, because this return really worked well for all the characters and demonstrated how well Shane and Kim still can fit into the fabric of Salem.

I just can't hold out much hope. I always assumed Patsy's history with the show was a big obstacle to her ever returning for more than a few days at a time. Obviously, a lot of her problems were health-related, but after going through her either being fired or quitting three times (depending on which report you read) and each time necessitating hasty rewrites, I can see TPTB being reluctant to bringing her back in anything more than a day-player role. On top of that, she has moved to Florida, so the logistics might not work.

It's frustrating, because that also limits the possibility of Shane returning. Charlie has been pretty open about wanting to return, and he would be a welcome addition to Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 20 2013, 08:44 PM
My ovaries :wub: :wub: !
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 21 2013, 04:13 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 21 2013, 04:04 PM
This is probably his Twitter account: @Bren1803C. It's not 100% sure because he is only following one person and has tweeted once etc.

I've tweeted to the show as well as a few actors/actresses he has scenes with on a regular basis & haven't seen any responses saying he has an account, etc - if/when that happens, I'll pass it along...till then... :popcorn: I'm really liking his performance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image

http://everythingsalem.tumblr.com/post/67801416251
Edited by Supergirlx2, Nov 22 2013, 09:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic