Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,516 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan
Quote:

WOW! Massive @CBSDaytime NEWS! #BillyMiller OUT at @YandR_CBS and guess who's the NEW Billy Abbott??? DAVID TOM is BACK! Deets 2Morrow AM!

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
Quote:

Please join me in welcoming Daytime Emmy winner David Tom back to #YR and @CBSDaytime as Billy Abbott’s exciting storyline continues.

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD
Quote:

I respect Billy Miller's decision to move on and wish him great success in his future endeavors.
Edited by Daytime, Nov 18 2013, 09:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Best news in a long time, and clearly, Billy Miller had wanted to leave for a while, so good on him just going and letting the show move on....

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

FINALLY! (On both counts)
Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 18 2013, 09:13 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I don't know, but DT & AT as a couple for Vicki & Billy? I don't know.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

They need to split them up and, yeah, finally getting rid of Heinle would help (though she just signed a new contract).

I would just write Victoria out before recasting in a year or two with an actress than can do more than mope around with shit hair all the time.

metitle
Member Avatar

oh snap! David Tom is BACK????
Although I will Billy Miller would continued in the role.
I totally understand his needs to want to pursue other projects.

metitle
Member Avatar

although I have blasted Amelie Heinle over the years because she just cannot play the role of Victoria the way Victoria was when Heather Tom played the role. Heather Tom's Victoria was a force to reckon with and no one and absolutely no one got in that bitch way. Ameile on the other hand plays Victoria as blah...............
Anyway, what I am saying is Ameile has gotten a tad better over the years. Not excellent, but better. And the real test Jill Farren will see coming is can Ameile pull off the Victoria role without Billy Miller propping her?

taylore
Member Avatar

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! awesome news,David Tom was and will always be my Billy Abbot.I'm really excited.

LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO....I thought this was a joke at first.

I didn't think David Tom looked that good, but let's hope he can still act. That's what matters.

Amelia should be shitting in her pants. With BM out, I can see that character going for a nose dive.
Edited by LPS, Nov 18 2013, 10:10 PM.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I'm pissed BM leaving.

shark
Member Avatar

He's 20 yrs. younger then Victurdia LOL
(didn't see this posted before I posted it too) LOL

LPS
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Nov 18 2013, 10:12 PM
I'm pissed BM leaving.
I would have agreed three years ago, but Billy has been so blah with the same damn storyline.

Connected to my previous post, I think they will end Villy. I don't see him clicking with Amelia. They might bring back Mac (there was a brief discussion of her at Kay's funeral), but does AB act anymore? I can see him with EH.
Edited by LPS, Nov 18 2013, 10:18 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

I checked the ages and the new billy is 35! Wow ! I thought he was 25 and the gal who plays Victoria, says she is 40, so, not as big of an age difference as I thought. I never liked the Billy character anyway, so, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 18 2013, 10:09 PM

I didn't think David Tom looked that good, but let's hope he can still act. That's what matters.

Amelia should be shitting in her pants. With BM out, I can see that character going for a nose dive.
I am keeping my fingers cross that he is not as rusty as Thom Beirdz (Phillip Chancellor) when he just came back.
But then again, David has been working some, so I dont think he will be that rusty.

LPS
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 18 2013, 11:04 PM
LPS

I am keeping my fingers cross that he is not as rusty as Thom Beirdz (Phillip Chancellor) when he just came back.
But then again, David has been working some, so I dont think he will be that rusty.
Thom Beirdz couldn't act 20 years ago, I don't know why MAB thought he could act without practice.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 18 2013, 11:07 PM
metitle
Nov 18 2013, 11:04 PM
LPS

Thom Beirdz couldn't act 20 years ago, I don't know why MAB thought he could act without practice.
:blulaugh: I fell for his looks back in the day and never gave any though to his acting.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Never liked Tom as Billy.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I am sad :ermmmm: . I will miss Billy Miller :frownie:

LPS
Member Avatar

I never thought of this before, but do you think they will pair Victoria with Stitch. That might explain why the actor received a contract?

taylore
Member Avatar

I really hope not,Victoria needs to go back to Italy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply