Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (8,656 Views)
livelikemusic
Member Avatar

David is the perfect recast (or un-recast) for Billy Abbott. I cannot wait to see what he's going to bring back to the role, and all of these flashback scenes. I hope he and Vic finally do split. That couple have been dragged through the mud and back, and it's time for their union to officially end.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Especially since he's been dipping his wick in tainted wax. He might never burn right again.

Soapwatcher

the only problem I have with Victoria and Billy splitting up is that would delight Victor and he would tell Victoria "I was right, Billy Boy is no good for you" and I don't want Victor to win at any thing (Sorry Sammy Jo) I want him taken down so badly I can taste it.

thepadange

SON: FIRST LOOK: David Tom As Billy Abbott Right Alongside Amelia Heinle

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/first-look-david-tom-as-billy-abbott-right-alongside-amelia-heinle

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Jan 6 2014, 11:37 AM
the only problem I have with Victoria and Billy splitting up is that would delight Victor and he would tell Victoria "I was right, Billy Boy is no good for you" and I don't want Victor to win at any thing (Sorry Sammy Jo) I want him taken down so badly I can taste it.
I don't want Victor to win THIS one either, it was a stupid SL from the get-go, the whole vendetta. When Billy saved the house from blowing up, that was the perfect opportunity for them to have Victor have second thoughts about Billy, but nooooooooooooooooooooo, we have to continue on with the cartoon version of Victor.

Posted Image

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 12 2014, 11:22 AM
If they try to turn this into a quad into will be a flop. Three of the four actors are really less than exciting and three of the four actors are new.

Tash
Member Avatar

Personally I think CW can turn anything into gold. I just wish Billy Miller (although I understand his desire to move on) would be playing against her. They would be a firecracker waiting to implode. It's obvious they are testing AH and SC chemistry out and I just can't get into it.

I think CW would have been better as a Phyllis recast. She can hold her own against MS. If I can't have the Staff back, I would love Robin Chistopher in the role

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply