Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,719 Views)
metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 18 2013, 11:45 PM
I never thought of this before, but do you think they will pair Victoria with Stitch. That might explain why the actor received a contract?
I have a feeling that Ameilia gets paired with may not make it
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm soooo damn excited!!! I LOVE DT. BM was a great recast but DT is the original so I'm psyched he's back. And I agree AH should be shitting her pants cuz I cannot see DT doing all that lovey dovey crap Villy have been doing since inception. Let's face it, Villy basically rode on the coattails of BM's personality.

LPS
Member Avatar

^ The more I think about it, that's why Stitch was hired. He is in the same age bracket as Victoria and the timing of the hiring is way too suspect.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

If this spells the end of Vile-y, all I can say is, "Thank God, that shit's over!"

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 18 2013, 11:37 PM
Never liked Tom as Billy.
Me either and in that picture, he looks like a brad pitt clone, all greasy and disheveled.
Not looking forward to this at all.

Peridott
Member Avatar

That's a terrible pic of DT but this is recent...

I'm fine with his return but would hate to see him also playing Billy the village idiot whose punked by Victor endlessly. I can't see DT/AH together.
Edited by Peridott, Nov 19 2013, 01:31 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 19 2013, 12:13 AM
^ The more I think about it, that's why Stitch was hired. He is in the same age bracket as Victoria and the timing of the hiring is way too suspect.
AH is showing her age a lot more now. DT has a baby face, he's going to come across as her younger brother even though he's not that much younger than she is. Stitch is much more in her range but I doubt they will pair her with someone so insignificant to the canvas. DT would match well with EH.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

SUUUUUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I haven't watched Y&R for quite a while, but I will tune back in to see David Tom. I absolutely LOOOOVE him!! I will miss Billy Miller, but this is a great move by the show. :)

And I agree with what others here are saying. I don't see David & Amelia having chemistry at all, so hopefully this is the end of Villy. I would love to see him with Liz Hendrickson. I think they would have GREAT chemistry!

Good luck to Billy Miller...I'm sure he'll have success outside of Y&R.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

OMG I am soooo excited! Best news ever!

Sandell

Crrap...theres nobody as good as Billy Miller

taylore
Member Avatar

I actually think that David Tom is a much better actor than Billy Miller.

Soapwatcher

I loved David Tom as a teenage Billy don't know how he'll do as a mature? older Billy, I loved him teamed with Ashley Bashioum to me she was Mac, not the replacements that followed, I love Billy Miller with Elizabeth and was hoping that Billy and Chloe would get back together but I don't know about David and Elizabeth, maybe that would work because I never really got over them having AH playing such a young Victoria, they act like she was just married to Brad and JT but Ryan and Cole were before them and she lost a baby with Cole (Eve). While I know that Heather and David couldn't play Billy & Victoria being married to me Heather was an all business Victoria and Amelia plays oh I don't know what kind of Victoria, but she doesn't play her as really wanting to be in Daddy's empire like Heather did. But all of you may be right there may be a Stitch in Victoria's future. What number 6 or something like that.

shark
Member Avatar

taylore
Nov 18 2013, 11:51 PM
I really hope not,Victoria needs to go back to Italy.
LOL
I feel sorry for her having to be 'married' to a man that looks so young not a wrinkle on his face. She's thin as a rail, but, she just doesn't look a baby faced as he does.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Nov 19 2013, 01:25 AM
That's a terrible pic of DT but this is recent...

I'm fine with his return but would hate to see him also playing Billy the village idiot whose punked by Victor endlessly. I can't see DT/AH together.
oh good, now he looks like a bald brad pitt, all unshaven and with a dumb expression on his face.
Close your mouth DT, a fly might go in. :huh:

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 19 2013, 12:06 AM
I'm soooo damn excited!!! I LOVE DT. BM was a great recast but DT is the original so I'm psyched he's back. And I agree AH should be shitting her pants cuz I cannot see DT doing all that lovey dovey crap Villy have been doing since inception. Let's face it, Villy basically rode on the coattails of BM's personality.
thanks for saying this, I have been saying this for years.
Ameilia couldn't let it work with her real life husband (JT) and she couldn't let it work with Brad (Don Diamont) either, and since she was paired with Billy she started looking somewhat decent. Well in my opinion she wasn't any better one bit. But Billy Miller propped her up and made her tolerable to those who weren't paying attention to her.

I certainly wished Billy Miller all the best in his future endeavors.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He doesn't look very bright to me. Another man with a body and no acting ability.
He could be a Kyle replacement more than a Billy.
Why Stitch? The man is married with a child. We haven't seen his wife and I think she should come on just so we can see what she looks like,and defend her territory.
Give her a chance to kick some GC slut butt.

shark
Member Avatar

she better not wait to long Sharon will get her fangs into him. hahahhaha

LPS
Member Avatar

David Tom could act over 10 years ago. I'll have to wait and see if he still has it. He's the same age as Billy Miller. IMO, Amelia looks very mature for her age and DT looks young. It will look awkward.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

The man is married with a child.
:sarcasm: Geeeee, that is shocking!!!
I guess that's unheard of in soaps. :eyeroll:
Edited by metitle, Nov 19 2013, 11:22 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Billy Miller is 34 and David Tom is 35.
If you all check out both David Tom and Billy Miller's IMDB webpages, you can see both actors have been busy.
Edited by metitle, Nov 19 2013, 11:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply