Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,611 Views)
Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

This would be like bringing back Yorlin Madera to play Cristian Vega on One Life to Live.

Hopefully David Tom has his s$#t together this time and no more drug issues.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Nov 19 2013, 09:03 AM
I loved David Tom as a teenage Billy don't know how he'll do as a mature? older Billy, I loved him teamed with Ashley Bashioum to me she was Mac, not the replacements that followed, I love Billy Miller with Elizabeth and was hoping that Billy and Chloe would get back together but I don't know about David and Elizabeth, maybe that would work because I never really got over them having AH playing such a young Victoria, they act like she was just married to Brad and JT but Ryan and Cole were before them and she lost a baby with Cole (Eve). While I know that Heather and David couldn't play Billy & Victoria being married to me Heather was an all business Victoria and Amelia plays oh I don't know what kind of Victoria, but she doesn't play her as really wanting to be in Daddy's empire like Heather did. But all of you may be right there may be a Stitch in Victoria's future. What number 6 or something like that.
Yes very annoying how they act like Ryan and Cole don't exist nor does baby Eve. Before Billy came along Ryan was widely considered her greatest love. Just as Mac was Billy's before Victoria. JT and Victoria had zero chemistry even though that was her husband! :shrug: The Brad marriage was better IMO. The blurp in TV Guide (??) mentions that the show is looking forward to using the old footage from the Glow by Jabot era...I'm guessing that had a lot to do with the hiring of DT so they can delve into flashbacks, moreso than chemistry with AH. Obviously he'll be stuck with her in the beginning but I'd like them to take this opportunity and pair him with someone else.

BTW, NB is saying Stitch is for Ashley so scratch that!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Nov 19 2013, 01:22 PM.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I don't like Billy leaving at all, he probably can't stand his boring scenes with Boritoria! Oh please don't team her with Stitch.....NOOOOOO!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 19 2013, 01:21 PM
Soapwatcher
Nov 19 2013, 09:03 AM
I loved David Tom as a teenage Billy don't know how he'll do as a mature? older Billy, I loved him teamed with Ashley Bashioum to me she was Mac, not the replacements that followed, I love Billy Miller with Elizabeth and was hoping that Billy and Chloe would get back together but I don't know about David and Elizabeth, maybe that would work because I never really got over them having AH playing such a young Victoria, they act like she was just married to Brad and JT but Ryan and Cole were before them and she lost a baby with Cole (Eve). While I know that Heather and David couldn't play Billy & Victoria being married to me Heather was an all business Victoria and Amelia plays oh I don't know what kind of Victoria, but she doesn't play her as really wanting to be in Daddy's empire like Heather did. But all of you may be right there may be a Stitch in Victoria's future. What number 6 or something like that.
Yes very annoying how they act like Ryan and Cole don't exist nor does baby Eve. Before Billy came along Ryan was widely considered her greatest love. Just as Mac was Billy's before Victoria. JT and Victoria had zero chemistry even though that was her husband! :shrug: The Brad marriage was better IMO. The blurp in TV Guide (??) mentions that the show is looking forward to using the old footage from the Glow by Jabot era...I'm guessing that had a lot to do with the hiring of DT so they can delve into flashbacks, moreso than chemistry with AH. Obviously he'll be stuck with her in the beginning but I'd like them to take this opportunity and pair him with someone else.

I thought Stitch was married and his wife and kids will be coming to GC soon :shrug:
Besides Ashley isn't back on Y&R yet and she might be a little old for him........I know, I know, it's a soap!

LPS
Member Avatar

Where was Nelson Branco on this casting decision involving Billy? I'm waiting to hear him say "I knew all along!"

Quote:

Ashley is back?
Edited by LPS, Nov 19 2013, 01:41 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 19 2013, 01:34 PM
Where was Nelson Branco on this casting call? I'm waiting to hear him say "I knew all along!"

Quote:

Ashley is back?
is Ashley back?
Really Eileen Davidson signed a new contract?
I thought she was only doing an episode an here and there.
Edited by metitle, Nov 19 2013, 01:50 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 19 2013, 01:38 PM
LPS
Where was Nelson Branco on this casting call? I'm waiting to hear him say "I knew all along!"

Quote:

Ashley is back?
is Ashley back?
It could just be that they flirt during one of her appearances. As we know NB is wrong a lot!

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Eileen is back Nov 27 and Dec 2. I have read she will be back for more episodes.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It would be nice when Stitches family comes to GC. Also nice that he isn't cavorting with the town carnivore.
She's too busy trying to revive history with a neanderthal.
Pounding chest... mine mine MINE!

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Nov 19 2013, 02:17 PM
metitle
LPS

Quote:

Ashley is back?
is Ashley back?
It could just be that they flirt during one of her appearances. As we know NB is wrong a lot!
Yes NB is wrong a lot of times and so I should take his words cautiously or not take them at all.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I glad that BM is leaving the show, period. All his character has been doing is being VN punching bag against Victoria.

thepadange

metitle
Nov 19 2013, 02:45 PM
3WishGenie
metitle
LPS

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
is Ashley back?
Yes NB is wrong a lot of times and so I should take his words cautiously or not take them at all.
There was also some twitter exchange between Michael Logan and Eileen Davidson about Stashley/Ashitch.

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan 13 Nov
Some good @eileen_davidson news! My @YandR_CBS spies tell me she has upcoming scenes with Stitch! STASHLEY! Hey, it’s better than AshItch…
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/400785626301087745

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 13 Nov
@TVGMLogan @YandR_CBS Ha ha haaa. I kind of like Ashitch personally. Catchy. very catchy.
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/400785757842837504

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 4m
@TVGMLogan @YandR_CBS @SeanCarrigan Hey Sean! Which one do you like?hahaha
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/402920913764487168

Sean Carrigan ‏@SeanCarrigan 52s
@eileen_davidson @TVGMLogan @YandR_CBS ... Definitely Stashley, hands down!!... Lol!!!
https://twitter.com/SeanCarrigan/status/402922218646020096
Edited by thepadange, Nov 20 2013, 01:08 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Nov 19 2013, 05:08 PM
metitle
Nov 19 2013, 02:45 PM
3WishGenie
metitle

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
There was also some twitter exchange between Michael Logan and Eileen Davidson about Stashley/Ashstich.

Michael Logan ‏@TVGMLogan 13 Nov

Some good @eileen_davidson news! My @YandR_CBS spies tell me she has upcoming scenes with Stitch! STASHLEY! Hey, it’s better than AshItch…
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/400785626301087745

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 4m

@TVGMLogan @YandR_CBS @SeanCarrigan Hey Sean! Which one do you like?hahaha
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/402920913764487168

Sean Carrigan ‏@SeanCarrigan 52s

@eileen_davidson @TVGMLogan @YandR_CBS ... Definitely Stashley, hands down!!... Lol!!!
https://twitter.com/SeanCarrigan/status/402922218646020096
Thanks for this. Glad they aren't wasting Stitch on Boretoria. :lol:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Hopefully Miller has enough meaty material to win a third daytime Emmy next summer although it's going to be tough to beat Bradford Anderson this year.

Still, the Emmy panel love giving Emmy awards to actors that have just vacated their role.

shark
Member Avatar

LPS
Where was Nelson Branco on this casting decision involving Billy? I'm waiting to hear him say "I knew all along!"

Quote:

Ashley is back?
I read where she is just coming back for Thanksg to hold Billy's hand and leave. Hope she don't return she's as boring as Dylan.

jacquisoaps

So let's get this straight: JT is off the canvas, Brad is dead, BM's Billy is gone. Yup.. the kiss of AH's Victoria.

jacquisoaps

LPS
Nov 19 2013, 11:12 AM
David Tom could act over 10 years ago. I'll have to wait and see if he still has it. He's the same age as Billy Miller. IMO, Amelia looks very mature for her age and DT looks young. It will look awkward.
I was seriously shocked when I read that AH is only 40.

jacquisoaps

LPS
Nov 18 2013, 10:09 PM
LMAO....I thought this was a joke at first.

I didn't think David Tom looked that good, but let's hope he can still act. That's what matters.

Amelia should be shitting in her pants. With BM out, I can see that character going for a nose dive.
she doesn't have a leg to stand on. This woman didn't have fans 'till she was paired with Billy.

shark
Member Avatar

jacquisoaps
Nov 19 2013, 08:27 PM
LPS
Nov 19 2013, 11:12 AM
David Tom could act over 10 years ago. I'll have to wait and see if he still has it. He's the same age as Billy Miller. IMO, Amelia looks very mature for her age and DT looks young. It will look awkward.
I was seriously shocked when I read that AH is only 40.
creative math :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ashley looks almost old enough to be stitch's mother.

"Assitch" lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply