Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,722 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think this NuBilly will cause Asitch.
Do you think this NuBilly will be able to handle the drama and pain that this Billy is going through?
Or is he going to be just wall decoration for the "Father Knows Best" house
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

^you weren't watching the show when David Tom played Billy Abbott?
He was in storylines that could be considered painful. I believe even though he was younger at the time, he did the role well.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

When David Tom was on before could some one remind me what kind of story lines he had, I guess I just don't remember.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Nov 20 2013, 10:13 AM
When David Tom was on before could some one remind me what kind of story lines he had, I guess I just don't remember.
teen billy that pair with mac

LPS
Member Avatar

DT's Billy was involved with the Glow by Jabot. He was with sour puss Mac. Man, I hope they don't bring back that broad. Was not impressed with the character or 75% of the actresses playing her. Bitch, can donate hot dog buns to homeless shelters and pout OFFSCREEN, IMO.
Edited by LPS, Nov 20 2013, 10:42 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 20 2013, 10:41 AM
DT's Billy was involved with the Glow by Jabot. He was with sour puss Mac. Man, I hope they don't bring back that broad. Was not impressed with the character or 75% of the actresses playing her. Bitch, can donate hot dog buns to homeless shelters and pout OFFSCREEN, IMO.
that's because she judged Billy on almost everything.
him talking to Brittany, Rianna, etc. you name it.
Mac could easily be a nun on her good days.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Billy had a drinking problem back then, he passed out once at a party, I think.
Then there was the marriage to Mac, where Jill burst in on their honeymoon screaming, she's your sister or whatever relative she was supposed to be. See how riveting that SL was, I can't even remember the family tree line. :lol:
I was thrilled when DT left the show, people say Dylan is boring, I think Dylan is a ball of fire next to DT.

metitle
Member Avatar

more details from Soap Opera Network
Soap Opera Network

According to TV Guide Magazine's Michael Logan, Miller will complete filming at the CBS Television Center Studio on Thursday, December 19, just before the Christmas break. Miller's last airdate is scheduled for Thursday, January 30, the first day of February Sweeps. Meanwhile, a rep for the show tells Soap Opera Network that Tom will begin filming on Tuesday, January 7 with a first airdate scheduled for Monday, February 3.
Edited by metitle, Nov 20 2013, 11:14 AM.

King
Member Avatar

BM is hotter. DT is probably more talented. So...whatevs. LOL.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 20 2013, 11:00 AM
rknudson78
Billy had a drinking problem back then, he passed out once at a party, I think.
Then there was the marriage to Mac, where Jill burst in on their honeymoon screaming, she's your sister or whatever relative she was supposed to be. See how riveting that SL was, I can't even remember the family tree line. :lol:
I was thrilled when DT left the show, people say Dylan is boring, I think Dylan is a ball of fire next to DT.
Nothing can be as boring as Dylan!

shark
Member Avatar

all those poor Y&R actresses are getting to long in the tooth for all the youngish men they're bringing on..LOL
all go to Rodeo Dr. surgeons and end up looking like the 'cat woman' freak. LOL

shark
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 10:47 AM
LPS
Always thought that original Mac played for the other team, if you get my drift. LOL she never smiled, walked like a truck driver, and had a moustache. The 2nd Mac was wooden as a plank couldn't act for shit she was miserable. Not even cute I'm prettier then she is where's my freakin' contract ?

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Super excited by this. Im hoping this means Villy will end and they can bring back MAC and I can get one of my favorite couples back.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I'm sad that BM is leaving but also glad because maybe Villy will end once and for all! Never liked that pairing. Maybe with DT as Billy back, they can reunite him with Mac. Or they can test him with Chloe.
AH's Victoria was always blah to me even before Villy happened. It doesn't matter who she's paired with, I still wouldn't like any of her pairings.

metitle
Member Avatar

shark
Nov 20 2013, 01:18 PM
metitle
Nov 20 2013, 10:47 AM
LPS
Always thought that original Mac played for the other team, if you get my drift. LOL she never smiled, walked like a truck driver, and had a moustache. The 2nd Mac was wooden as a plank couldn't act for shit she was miserable. Not even cute I'm prettier then she is where's my freakin' contract ?
I dont even know how to respond to this post. I dont care about whose team anyone plays for as that's not an issue.
But the first Mackenzie Browning was played by: Ashley Bashioum and the most recent was played by Clem Ford.
The Mac character was boring sometimes but I also found the character interesting as well - especially during the stepfather storyline.

shark
Member Avatar

all the macs were boring, Dylan is boring, all adam does all day is sit around with a long face and type to somebody who is gonna figure out who he is and get in even more trouble. Jack and Victurd will be fighting till one or both is in the ground, that's getting boring too even dead John is saying "enough". LOL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Then that leaves not much to watch then.
I like this Billy, I didn't think the other Billies were NEAR BM's talent.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I liked David Tom and Billy Miller. I may tune in to see David's first day or two. I was trying to find a good clip of him on YT but the ones I did find for the most part are in Spanish. Here's one that has other stuff in it. It's not the best but was one of the better ones I found. It's from when David was still pretty new the first time around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfFb1BlQAG8

metitle
Member Avatar

^gosh, I remember that episode like it was yesterday.
The teenagers were running wild.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Here's another clip of him with the 2nd Mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgm_2TEWYxQ

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply