Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,405 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 23 2013, 07:17 PM
Billy will do just fine on his own, but that's beside the point. I don't think he really fought hard to keep on the show.
I think you're probably right, the chemistry that he had with Victoria in the beginning, has been missing for quite awhile now.
He's probably sick to death of the whole role.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He probably said "thank God, I'm outta here."
Was Ronan recast?
They probably leave because of the BS. If they have to fight to get their contract, or what they deserve, they leave.
I'm sure Billy had a lucrative offer waiting.

metitle
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 23 2013, 07:17 PM
Billy will do just fine on his own, but that's beside the point. I don't think he really fought hard to keep on the show.
I dont believe anyone is doubting that Billy Miller will not be fine.

As I was not party to the contract negotiations and I am only making assumption like most people are about what went on behind closed doors with regards to contract negotiations. I am NOT going to assume what Y&R brass did and what they did not.
And clearly if you were part of the negotiations or party to the negotiations, then you should identify yourself and say the show did everything within their power to accommodate Mr. Miller. But if you were not party to the negotiations, then you are just making assumptions like the rest of us.

As far as most of us is concern, the break down in negotiations stemmed from Mr. Miller either wanted more time away so that he could pursue other projects OR he wanted more money.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Excuse me? I'm commenting on this site just as others are. Enough about me, wouldn't you say?
~ Just Saying!~

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

People are entitled to reply to your posts.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Bottom line is, Billy Miller is gone because contract negotiations failed. No assumptions or judgement calls on that fact, right? We agree he's gone.
Pooooooooof

jacquisoaps

thepadange
Nov 22 2013, 06:07 AM
Short article. Y&Rís Amelia Heinle On Billy Millerís Upcoming Departure: ďIím extremely sad to see my friend and partner for the last five years go!Ē:
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-amelia-heinle-on-billy-millers-upcoming-departure-im-extremely-sad-to-see-my-friend-and-partner-for-the-last-five-years-go/2013/11/20/
I bet she's sad to see him go. Did anyone care about her before she was paired with him? :whistle:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

jacquisoaps
Nov 24 2013, 01:50 PM
thepadange
Short article. Y&Rís Amelia Heinle On Billy Millerís Upcoming Departure: ďIím extremely sad to see my friend and partner for the last five years go!Ē:
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-amelia-heinle-on-billy-millers-upcoming-departure-im-extremely-sad-to-see-my-friend-and-partner-for-the-last-five-years-go/2013/11/20/
I bet she's sad to see him go. Did anyone care about her before she was paired with him? :whistle:
She should be ecstatic. Now people can't wish for Heather Tom to reclaim her role.
Edited by Drew, Nov 24 2013, 09:54 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 24 2013, 09:53 PM
jacquisoaps
thepadange
She should be ecstatic. Now people can't wish for Heather Tom to reclaim her role.
Except her lack of talent will show. Now viewers will say recast the role with the chick from GL (Gina T.) Amelia knows this means bad news for her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 25 2013, 01:50 AM
Drew
jacquisoaps
thepadange
Except her lack of talent will show. Now viewers will say recast the role with the chick from GL (Gina T.) Amelia knows this means bad news for her.
:laugh: so true!

LPS
Member Avatar

Rumors keep on circulating that Kelly Kruger (Mac #2 is trying to come back). Barf. I really wish they would just kill this character off. No offense to the actress, but the character was just a bore and self-righteous.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Nov 25 2013, 10:51 PM
Rumors keep on circulating that Kelly Kruger (Mac #2 is trying to come back). Barf. I really wish they would just kill this character off. No offense to the actress, but the character was just a bore and self-righteous.
maybe Mac will come back as a bitch on wheels and take on Devon.
It would be interested to see her come back and wonder why Mrs. C left most of her monies to one grand-kid instead of spreading it around.

metitle
Member Avatar

Also, I did not like Kelly Kruger's version of Mac either.
She made the character more dense than she was suppose to be.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kelly Kruger was just .... there. A lookalike for Bashioum.

Only Mac I'd want back was Rachel Kinsey. It did seem like something was implied during the funeral that would lead to potential stories.

rebelstarter

I love David Tom! I have been wishing and hoping for him to return for a long time now. I liked Billy Miller for his first six months or so, but after that...meh. And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket), Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.

rebelstarter

Drew
jacquisoaps
thepadange
Yes we can! It's more important to have Heather Tom back as Victoria than continue the awful pairing of "Villy". And Heather's return while David's playing Billy would PERMANENTLY end that hot mess!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Uhhhhhhhh Heather Tom and her brother being married on the show?
Can anyone say "Incest?"

rebelstarter

BlissfulLily
Nov 27 2013, 11:36 PM
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Victoria and Billy can easily be broken up, and SHOULD be broken up! They are an awful couple.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Yeah, they'd have to break up billy and Victoria by jan 8, ain't gonna happen.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

rebelstarter
Nov 27 2013, 11:54 PM
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Victoria and Billy can easily be broken up, and SHOULD be broken up! They are an awful couple.
I know you won't believe this, but they do have fans. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply