Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,366 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't have a problem with them. :shrug: :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rebelstarter

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 01:11 AM
rebelstarter
Nov 27 2013, 11:54 PM
BlissfulLily
Nov 27 2013, 11:36 PM
Uhhhhhhhh Heather Tom and her brother being married on the show?
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Victoria and Billy can easily be broken up, and SHOULD be broken up! They are an awful couple.
I know you won't believe this, but they do have fans. lol
I do believe it, and it frightens me. How anyone can like Amelia Heinous is beyond me. I'll continue to root for Heather Tom to return, especially because it would end Vile Villy once and for all.

jacquisoaps

rebelstarter
Nov 28 2013, 10:15 AM
Sammie Jo
rebelstarter
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Victoria and Billy can easily be broken up, and SHOULD be broken up! They are an awful couple.
I do believe it, and it frightens me. How anyone can like Amelia Heinous is beyond me. I'll continue to root for Heather Tom to return, especially because it would end Vile Villy once and for all.
LMAO! No one liked her till she was paired with Billy. So there's your answer. Billy Miller can make anyone watchable.

jacquisoaps

rebelstarter
Nov 27 2013, 09:45 PM
Drew
Nov 24 2013, 09:53 PM
jacquisoaps
Nov 24 2013, 01:50 PM
thepadange
Nov 22 2013, 06:07 AM
Short article. Y&Rís Amelia Heinle On Billy Millerís Upcoming Departure: ďIím extremely sad to see my friend and partner for the last five years go!Ē:
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-amelia-heinle-on-billy-millers-upcoming-departure-im-extremely-sad-to-see-my-friend-and-partner-for-the-last-five-years-go/2013/11/20/
I bet she's sad to see him go. Did anyone care about her before she was paired with him? :whistle:
She should be ecstatic. Now people can't wish for Heather Tom to reclaim her role.
Yes we can! It's more important to have Heather Tom back as Victoria than continue the awful pairing of "Villy". And Heather's return while David's playing Billy would PERMANENTLY end that hot mess!
Heather Tom can still come back... there just won't be any Villy. Win-Win!
It would be kinda weird though.. Villy would all of a sudden have to act like they don't know eachother.

rebelstarter

jacquisoaps
Nov 28 2013, 02:20 PM
rebelstarter
Sammie Jo
rebelstarter

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
LMAO! No one liked her till she was paired with Billy. So there's your answer. Billy Miller can make anyone watchable.
I disagree. Billy Miller himself is barely watchable.

rebelstarter

jacquisoaps
Nov 28 2013, 02:21 PM
rebelstarter
Nov 27 2013, 09:45 PM
Drew
Nov 24 2013, 09:53 PM
jacquisoaps
Nov 24 2013, 01:50 PM
She should be ecstatic. Now people can't wish for Heather Tom to reclaim her role.
Yes we can! It's more important to have Heather Tom back as Victoria than continue the awful pairing of "Villy". And Heather's return while David's playing Billy would PERMANENTLY end that hot mess!
Heather Tom can still come back... there just won't be any Villy. Win-Win!
It would be kinda weird though.. Villy would all of a sudden have to act like they don't know eachother.
Not true...they could still reference their failed marriage. It's only icky if they were to kiss onscreen.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

rebelstarter
Sammie Jo
rebelstarter
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
I don't think that's going to happen, but, EVERYONE has fans, some more than others, but if they didn't, they'd be off the show.

jacquisoaps

A few days ago, someone tweeted MTS that they wanted the "Real Victoria back", and she tweeted back to them that it would be weird having HT kiss her brother. I just thought it was funny, because she unknowingly (or knowingly) acknowedged that HT was the "real" Victoria.

rebelstarter

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 03:21 PM
rebelstarter
Sammie Jo
rebelstarter

I don't think that's going to happen, but, EVERYONE has fans, some more than others, but if they didn't, they'd be off the show.
Nina has fans, and she was instantly fired when Josh Griffith came on board. Same with Danny. He and Cricket are a popular couple, and Griffith got rid of them. (P.S. Firing Nina and Danny is the reason I no longer watch this show!)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They can keep Cricket, she's another that needs a hair cut and told that long hair doesn't make a woman look younger!

metitle
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Heather Tom is not coming back to Y&R. She is in a contract role on B&B.
Besides it was recently publicly announced that Amelia inked another multi-year contract.
It is just wishful thinking among the people who knew Heather Tom as Victoria for her to go back to Y&R and do the role as it is supposed to be.

Furthermore, if Heather Tom was going back to Y&R, I am sure the writers/producers would know before hand that Billy/Victoria relationship would have to end. Come on, give the writers/producers a little credit of knowing what is morally and ethically right, even if they don't practice it on the show. Additionally, Heather and David would not sign on for that.

rebelstarter

And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket), Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.
Now that's better. I cannot stand the bug.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

rebelstarter
Nov 28 2013, 04:20 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 03:21 PM
rebelstarter
Sammie Jo

Nina has fans, and she was instantly fired when Josh Griffith came on board. Same with Danny. He and Cricket are a popular couple, and Griffith got rid of them. (P.S. Firing Nina and Danny is the reason I no longer watch this show!)
If they had that many fans, they wouldn't have been fired. Producers don't get rid of cash cows, unless they're more trouble than they're worth.
Danny hasn't changed in 20 years, and neither has Nina, they both are sporting the same hair styles and clothes, Nina was always whining about something, and I found them both boring, was thrilled when they left, more so danny than nina.
Danny & Cricket hadn't been a couple for years before JFP got on the scene and Danny hadn't been on the show for ages either except for a few popup scenes, he was written out long before JFP came along.
I'm sorry to see cricket back, she's another one, been sporting the same hairdo for decades, the same wide eyed expressions and one would think by now she would have learned how to act.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 28 2013, 07:35 PM
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Besides it was recently publicly announced that Amelia inked another multi-year contract.
It is just wishful thinking among the people who knew Heather Tom as Victoria for her to go back to Y&R and do the role as it is supposed to be.

Furthermore, if Heather Tom was going back to Y&R, I am sure the writers/producers would know before hand that Billy/Victoria relationship would have to end. Come on, give the writers/producers a little credit of knowing what is morally and ethically right, even if they don't practice it on the show. Additionally, Heather and David would not sign on for that.

rebelstarter

And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket), Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.
And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket),
Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.

I had to cross out kimberlin brown, I seriously could not live through another Sheila SL, it was done to death!

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 07:53 PM
metitle
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"

rebelstarter

And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket),

I had to cross out kimberlin brown, I seriously could not live through another Sheila SL, it was done to death!
At least Sheila would get rid of Lauren and her foolishness.
And based on comments Ms. Rowell made during interviews, I seriously doubt that the Y&R TPTB would invite her back and that's why I crossed out her name.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'd like to see a proper Sheila redemption story.

metitle
Member Avatar

^I would rather see Sheila come back and be a bitch like Ava on GH.

rebelstarter

I love Nina. She was the only reason I put up with Y&R during the MAB era. Once Phelps and Griffith got rid of her, that was it, I was OUT OF THERE. I did watch the Kay memorial, but it was so insulting to Danny, Nina, and especially Katherine. Cricket belongs with Danny, not Paul. MAB got one thing right by reuniting Danny and Cricket towards the end of her run. I won't watch Y&R again until Nina is back (although I will DVR David Tom's first few episodes just to watch his scenes).

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sheila didn't kill Lauren off after allllllll the chances she had. Still kind of wonder about Carmine though, there could have been a connection there. Brother, son...

Soapwatcher

I think Carmine might be Sheila's son but you're probably right he may be Sheila's brother back to get revenge for Sheila.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 07:53 PM
metitle
BlissfulLily
Can anyone say "Incest?"

rebelstarter

Oh I agree! I'm done with Sheila and her torment of Lauren, its soooooo overdone. I also don't need Carmine connected to Sheila because it only reminds me of the flop that was Daisy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply