Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shocker! Billy Miller OUT at Y&R; David Tom In!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2013, 09:08 PM (9,612 Views)
rebelstarter

Kimberlin Brown needs to return because, simply, Sheila's story can NOT end with the dreadful Michelle Stafford in the role! Kimberlin needs to return and reveal "Pheila" was a fake, and also reveal that Sarah Smythe was not her sister but rather an obsessed friend, and that Ryder and Daisy were really Sarah's kids and not hers. She and Lauren then need to have a final showdown once and for all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 28 2013, 09:04 PM
I'd like to see a proper Sheila redemption story.
That's what her 2005 return should have been, but if Jack Smith couldn't do it right then, I don't have much faith that anyone coming in after him would. That being said, I do hate the idea of the events of 2006-2010 being the last words in the character's story.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 28 2013, 08:37 PM
Sammie Jo
Nov 28 2013, 07:53 PM
metitle
Nov 28 2013, 07:35 PM
BlissfulLily
Nov 27 2013, 11:36 PM
Uhhhhhhhh Heather Tom and her brother being married on the show?
Can anyone say "Incest?"
Heather Tom is not coming back to Y&R. She is in a contract role on B&B.
Besides it was recently publicly announced that Amelia inked another multi-year contract.
It is just wishful thinking among the people who knew Heather Tom as Victoria for her to go back to Y&R and do the role as it is supposed to be.

Furthermore, if Heather Tom was going back to Y&R, I am sure the writers/producers would know before hand that Billy/Victoria relationship would have to end. Come on, give the writers/producers a little credit of knowing what is morally and ethically right, even if they don't practice it on the show. Additionally, Heather and David would not sign on for that.

rebelstarter

And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket), Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.
Now that's better. I cannot stand the bug.
And I absolutely hate the Villy pairing, so I hope that will be ending. Now can you bring back some more familiar faves, Y&R? I want to see Tricia Cast (with a STORY), Michael Damian (with Cricket),
Kimberlin Brown and Victoria Rowell.

I had to cross out kimberlin brown, I seriously could not live through another Sheila SL, it was done to death!
At least Sheila would get rid of Lauren and her foolishness.
And based on comments Ms. Rowell made during interviews, I seriously doubt that the Y&R TPTB would invite her back and that's why I crossed out her name.
Quote:

At least Sheila would get rid of Lauren and her foolishness.

She hasn't so far. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Kimberlin Brown would be as welcome as a flu outbreak or the return of Victoria Rowell.
T.B. is a much better actress and that's twisting my arm to say that.
Phyllis needs to wake up and get back to GC to straighten things out.
Get the truth out.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

It kind of bothers me that Sheila's become all about Lauren.

And it bothers me that Lauren is so petrified of her, yet decided to move to Los Angeles to mess with her.

And it bothers me that Sheila's defining story, her desperation to have a child, is constantly being undermined by all of these secret children that easily would have filled the void.

rebelstarter

I hate Josh Griffith so much! Obviously MAB was planning on bringing back Kimberlin...remember Daisy's mom checked her out of the psych ward? They even showed a picture of Kimberlin as Sheila. Sheila is Y&R's supreme villainess and NEEDS to return, if only for a short-term arc to retcon Ryder/Daisy as her kids, Sarah as her sister, and Pheila. She can torment Lauren for several months, die in a murder mystery, then pop back up on B&B to continue her reign of terror.

LPS
Member Avatar

MAB was not going to bring back KB. KB was coming back and dropped out....that's why we had that shitty art storyline and Sarah Smith crap.

Does anyone think MAB cared about Sheila's motivation. She made Daisy Sheila's child in a failed attempt to keep YZ on the canvass. Why? That's a mystery.

BTW, was Daisy either Sheila or Sarah's daughter?
Edited by LPS, Nov 30 2013, 11:31 AM.

rebelstarter

LPS
Nov 30 2013, 11:29 AM
MAB was not going to bring back KB. KB was coming back and dropped out....that's why we had that shitty art storyline and Sarah Smith crap.

Does anyone think MAB cared about Sheila's motivation. She made Daisy Sheila's child in a failed attempt to keep YZ on the canvass. Why? That's a mystery.

You're thinking about the wrong story. Kimberlin declined to return in 2010 because she didn't want to play Sarah Smythe. But Kimberlin was returning in 2012 as Sheila until Griffith took over and ruined things.

LPS
Member Avatar

rebelstarter
Nov 30 2013, 01:25 PM
LPS

You're thinking about the wrong story. Kimberlin declined to return in 2010 because she didn't want to play Sarah Smythe. But Kimberlin was returning in 2012 as Sheila until Griffith took over and ruined things.
What's your source?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Sheila under MAB, how much more must Sheila fans suffer?

sonemfan4life

Glad BM is gone. I grew tired of his cartoonish acting, him showing up obviously toasted for scenes, and his belief that he was some how too good for soaps while using one as a safety net. Good riddance!

metitle
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Nov 30 2013, 03:41 PM
Glad BM is gone. I grew tired of his cartoonish acting, him showing up obviously toasted for scenes, and his belief that he was some how too good for soaps while using one as a safety net. Good riddance!
:OhMy: wow!!
I usually reserve this kind of venom for Amelia because she can't act and I never go as far as saying she shows up toasted.
So tell us, was there nothing good about Mr. Miller's work that you liked while he is on the show?
Also, I guess I wasn't paying attention to see that Mr. Miller "showing up obviously toasted for scenes".
Do you work for Y&R why you know Mr. Miller shows up toasted? If you do, please elaborate some more.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

rebelstarter
Nov 30 2013, 01:25 PM
LPS

If you're going to dislike posts you can atleast answer the question posed to you asking where you're getting this from.

LPS
Member Avatar

My overall perspective, if an actress backs out at the last minute, and causes a major clusterfuck storyline wise, where even the writer recognize it (they killed Sarah Smith a nanosecond after the reveal) and actors are pissed and stating it publicly (SH thought it ruined her twin storyline,IMO, it was the acting) then I would be hesitant to reopen that can of worms without a firm agreement. Plus, Sheila was turned into a joke. I remember when Sheila use to scare the shit out of me, not make me laugh.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think Billy was "toasted" but I don't think he felt really well. I don't think TPTB would let him be there filming if he was so buzzed up he was obvious.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

:lol:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Nov 30 2013, 09:52 PM
I don't think Billy was "toasted" but I don't think he felt really well. I don't think TPTB would let him be there filming if he was so buzzed up he was obvious.
I've never got the impression that Billy was "toasted" in any of his scenes, unless he was supposed to be.

Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That would be like believing they are really drinking Scotch! GASP!
Posted Image

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 11:11 AM
more details from Soap Opera Network
Soap Opera Network

According to TV Guide Magazine's Michael Logan, Miller will complete filming at the CBS Television Center Studio on Thursday, December 19, just before the Christmas break. Miller's last airdate is scheduled for Thursday, January 30, the first day of February Sweeps. Meanwhile, a rep for the show tells Soap Opera Network that Tom will begin filming on Tuesday, January 7 with a first airdate scheduled for Monday, February 3.
Thanks, metitle. Now I can mark my calendar. (Feb. 3, 2014: DT returns as Billy)

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm kind of torn about this. I LOVED DT's Billy and was upset when he left. I stopped caring about Billy Abbott until BM came into the role. Billy was the golden boy of Y&R in 2009. He was paired with Victoria and I truly enjoyed the pairing. Still do. The writers just didn't know how to write for them. BM's departures hurt the character as well.

Oh & the Glow by Jabot kids were everything. I didn't miss Y&R that summer. My sister and I were HOOKED.

Quote:

BEST TEEN STORY

GLOW BY JABOT, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

Glow by Jabot's summer Internet campaign initially sounded duller than BIG BROTHER. A bunch of people sitting around a house talking? Without so much as an immunity challenge to liven things up? But execution is everything, and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS surprised us by delivering a story that was anything but all wet.

Billy, Brittany, Raul and Rianna tanning in skimpy bathing suits by the pool would not have been enough to hold our interest all summer, but the unexpected addition of Phyllis as producer - with fearful Mac as her assistant - raised the mercury. While Mac skulked around hiding from the Webcam, Phyllis advised Brittany on the finer points of tricking a man into sleeping with her. When Brittany discovered that her "boyfriend", Billy, was secretly locking lips with Mac, she turned the tables with a lusty scenario that tore Billy and Mac apart. With Phyllis as Brittany's mentor, don't bet on the star-crossed Billy and Mac to come out of this as SURVIVORS.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply