Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings & Goings 11/19/13
Topic Started: Nov 19 2013, 08:59 AM (1,793 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/11/19/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-76.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think Jason already mentioned this new guy. I wonder who he is?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Liam's a lawyer? Yes! :rockon: I LOVE a hottie in a suit and tie!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So there is yet another male coming that is not Mark?

AFaithL

Ok, does anyone know who the new guy is for? Hope? Jennifer?

camera shy

MissLola
Nov 19 2013, 09:03 AM
Well the character is supposed to have been on the Days before and the same actor will be playing him and now we know it's an actor who's been on both ABC and CBS shows.......we already know he's suppose to be a DiMera or have ties to them. I'm thinking John Callahan and the actor who played Patch.....can't think of his name. Did Patch have ties to the DiMera?

MissLola
Member Avatar

If it's Stephen Nichols I am going to lose it!!!!! :yahoo: :chee:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

He wouldn't be for hope or Jen would he I wish they gave Kayla a storyline

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

camera shy
Nov 19 2013, 09:41 AM
MissLola
Well the character is supposed to have been on the Days before and the same actor will be playing him and now we know it's an actor who's been on both ABC and CBS shows.......we already know he's suppose to be a DiMera or have ties to them. I'm thinking John Callahan and the actor who played Patch.....can't think of his name. Did Patch have ties to the DiMera?
I think you're mixing up Jason's multiple teases. The DiMera ties character (that has previously been seen on the show) is the one that will be occupying the mystery set this month. The guy being referenced in this Comings & Goings is the other new cast member Jason teased us about when Mark's name was revealed. I don't think we'll see this new person until well into the new year. It sounds like they just recently started.

camera shy

Supergirlx2
Nov 19 2013, 10:51 AM
camera shy
MissLola
I think you're mixing up Jason's multiple teases. The DiMera ties character (that has previously been seen on the show) is the one that will be occupying the mystery set this month. The guy being referenced in this Comings & Goings is the other new cast member Jason teased us about when Mark's name was revealed. I don't think we'll see this new person until well into the new year. It sounds like they just recently started.
Oh, okay.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
camera shy
MissLola
Yes. Those are two different teasers. The first person will be seen on the mystery set before Christmas. The actor that was posted about today on About.com makes his debut in 2014.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 19 2013, 11:05 AM
Supergirlx2
camera shy
MissLola
Yes. Those are two different teasers. The first person will be seen on the mystery set before Christmas. The actor that was posted about today on About.com makes his debut in 2014.
If my telepathic (kinetic?) machine wasn't on the fritz ...

camera shy

Jason47
Supergirlx2
camera shy
MissLola
Well maybe Hope, Kayla or Kate might get someone.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hmm I wonder who the former ABC/CBS star is?

Could it be Robert Kelker Kelly as a Bo recast? I kid I kid.

I wonder if it is an AMC or OLTL alum now that those shows are done.

KAM

Jason47
Supergirlx2
camera shy
MissLola
Jason, since this was your scoop back in October and there are more details leaking out now from other sources...is it still too early for you to give us another clue?

Jason47
Member Avatar

KAM
Nov 19 2013, 03:56 PM
Jason, since this was your scoop back in October and there are more details leaking out now from other sources...is it still too early for you to give us another clue?
Is it more than just Janet's site reporting it so far?

KAM

Jason47
Nov 19 2013, 04:07 PM
KAM
Nov 19 2013, 03:56 PM
Is it more than just Janet's site reporting it so far?
Oh, I hadn't looked around elsewhere for additional sources or clues. Guess I should have said 'this other source' to be more precise. I'd like to get my clues from you. It's more fun that way. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply