Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 2nd; *updated 11/24*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM (29,447 Views)
SKBaldwin

I have a feeling that Will and Sonny will become suspicious of Gabi. I sure hope it doesn't come back to bite her in the ass.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

SKBaldwin
Nov 26 2013, 10:47 PM
I have a feeling that Will and Sonny will become suspicious of Gabi. I sure hope it doesn't come back to bite her in the ass.
Well, if it does, then she can call out Kate & Sami, since it was their idea. They convinced Gabi to go along with it.

concerned
Member Avatar

It's going to come back to bite all of them on the ass .... oh except Sami she'll just waltz off from this straight into the wedding waltz.

Meanwhile Kate and Gabi's lives will be left in tatters.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

About Nicole and Sami - Eric made it clear today that he doesn't want the media involved. If Nicole goes ahead with her article despite Eric's wishes than she deserves whatever she's got coming from Sami. She has every right not to like him but she should at least respect his wishes.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 27 2013, 09:27 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Sami needs to keep her ass out of the storyline. She's on too much as it is. Marlena can talk to Nicole.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

concerned
Nov 27 2013, 12:03 AM
It's going to come back to bite all of them on the ass .... oh except Sami she'll just waltz off from this straight into the wedding waltz.

Meanwhile Kate and Gabi's lives will be left in tatters.
Thankfully, Kate's also used to going blithely on her way in spite of her misdeeds. lol But I agree about Gabi; she's probably a goner.

reaganstroller

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Nov 26 2013, 09:44 AM
I want to like Sami because she's a legacy character & has SO much back-story with other characters & the shit stunts she's pulled over the years. But that's just it - it's years later & she's still pulling stunts. Dislike it all you want, but I'm hoping that when her contract is up next year, AS leaves and lets the producers & writers know far enough in advance, that they can plan out a really REALLY good whodunnit for her murder. It would create some huge drama, leave EJ & Lucas as single fathers & give them a different dynamic, give her entire family something to grieve, and have the potential to draw some good ratings. From a behind-the-scenes standpoint, it might also free up the taping schedule so actors & actresses who grow tired of working around AS & her BL (among other projects) schedule wouldn't be so quick to leave - and since that's what Eileen Davidson cited as the reason she left...And no, I don't blame AS for the taping schedule, I think the network sets that up.

I know Sami has her fanbase & I get that the EJami's have been waiting YEARS (and nothing against any of them, they've waited this long for their couple to finally be together, I have to give them that) - so have the Lumi's, the Safe's etc - but there really isn't much more they can write for Sami to do that hasn't been done yet unless they write her as a more mature character & I don't think they're willing (nor particularly able) to do that.
Bless this post,..........................

lysie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 26 2013, 05:27 PM
concerned
Nov 26 2013, 05:06 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 04:25 PM
lysie
Nov 26 2013, 01:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She could've also been talking about Kristian, though to a much lesser degree. Kristian's non-Days schedule consists of 3-4 trips to Toronto & a handful of trips to christmas markets or other expos. Of course, given that Kristian's guarantee is lower, it's probably easier to work around her 5 or 6 "no Thurs/Fri this week"s than Ali's constant "must be done by ___"/"cannot come in until _____"/etc to shoot BL challenges & weigh-ins.
because there were so many Kristen / Hope scenes to fit into the schedule?

Although I guess shooting around Hope's 10 minute a week pop up appearances might have been tough.
But the same is true of Sami. The show was never exactly overflowing with scenes between Kristen and Sami, either. Alison Sweeney's schedule should not have affected Eileen Davidson's schedule much at all. James Scott's schedule, sure. But Eileen's? Kristen was in bed with Brady most of the time*. I doubt that Alison needed to be on-set for that to occur.

Besides, my understanding was that Eileen was more concerned about her taping schedule -- i.e., that she became one of the leading characters on the show from day one of her return and stayed that way for an entire year (and probably would have continued to experience that for the foreseeable future if she had chosen to remain on the show). She was saying that she wanted a less hectic schedule. Any allusion to Alison's schedule was just to explain that, while Eileen was aware that the show was willing to work around certain actors' schedules and she could have perhaps made such a request (and likely would have had that request granted), she didn't feel comfortable making that sort of request (perhaps because she knew how it would affect her costars just like it had affected Alison's costars) just so that she would have a more manageable workload.

But I haven't necessarily read every single interview that Eileen has given about the subject, so my interpretation of the situation could be wrong, I suppose.

*This is clearly an exaggeration for effect. The point is nevertheless the same.
I think you're right. She didn't say anything about Ali's schedule affecting her negatively or even at all. All she said was that she didn't want them to accommodate her in that way.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
Nov 27 2013, 07:50 PM
Sami needs to keep her ass out of the storyline. She's on too much as it is. Marlena can talk to Nicole.
Eric does not need his mommy to defend him he is a big boy who can defend himself.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 28 2013, 03:20 AM
TreasureCove
Nov 27 2013, 07:50 PM
Eric does not need his mommy to defend him he is a big boy who can defend himself.
Eric doesn't need his twin sister to defend him either, but that's not the discussion/argument point being made.

S loves EJ

I'm making the argument as for Sami I think it more in her character to butt in than Marlena.
I can see Marlena getting upset if Nicole goes against Eric's wishes but I still think grown men
should defend themself.

WillFan
Member Avatar

12/02/2013

Sami worries she left evidence at the crime scene; Theresa decides to speak at the disciplinary meeting; Nick gives Kate an unpleasant surprise; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

12/03/2013

A video from Kristen upsets Brady; Nicole makes a decision about Eric; E.J. tries to learn what Sami is hiding; Gabi turns to Rafe for help.

12/04/2013

Brady relapses; Victor wants Maggie to move back home; Daniel finds a way for Eric to clear his name; Kate tries to prevent Gabi from revealing a secret.

12/05/2013

Sami learns Nicole is doing a story on Eric; a high Brady runs into Maggie; Jennifer talks to Theresa about the night she overdosed; J.J. gets discouraging news.

12/06/2013

Kate, Sami and Gabi panic when someone makes an unexpected experience; Nicole and Eric fight; Theresa seeks help from Daniel; Stefano calls Kate.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

WillFan
Nov 29 2013, 02:22 PM
12/02/2013

Sami worries she left evidence at the crime scene; Theresa decides to speak at the disciplinary meeting; Nick gives Kate an unpleasant surprise; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

12/03/2013

A video from Kristen upsets Brady; Nicole makes a decision about Eric; E.J. tries to learn what Sami is hiding; Gabi turns to Rafe for help.

12/04/2013

Brady relapses; Victor wants Maggie to move back home; Daniel finds a way for Eric to clear his name; Kate tries to prevent Gabi from revealing a secret.

12/05/2013

Sami learns Nicole is doing a story on Eric; a high Brady runs into Maggie; Jennifer talks to Theresa about the night she overdosed; J.J. gets discouraging news.

12/06/2013

Kate, Sami and Gabi panic when someone makes an unexpected experience; Nicole and Eric fight; Theresa seeks help from Daniel; Stefano calls Kate.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
In sum: This week is full of Sami/Gabi/Kate, Theresa/JJ/Fetch, & high Brady, with a few random scenes thrown in as fillers.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is the Ericole fight (even though I know it's gonna break my heart yet again).

I'm NOT here for Dan still feeling the need to be the one to clear Eric's name. Now that everyone knows what happened, why can't Roman & Hope be the ones trying to find the proof? Neither of them believe that Eric willingly slept with anyone, and sure as hell not Kristen.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I guess Nick's final flash drive to Kate is a big FU. He knew he was leaving, figured once he, Gabi, and Arianna were all in NY, Kate would never hire him again, so why not screw her over. Ha! Gotta love Nick.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 11:58 PM
SKBaldwin
Nov 26 2013, 10:47 PM
Well, if it does, then she can call out Kate & Sami, since it was their idea. They convinced Gabi to go along with it.
This. I love it that the writers set it up so that if Gabi fall, they all fall. This will prevent the dastardly Grandmas (although, I do like them both) from trying to blackmail her out of her daughter's life.
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 29 2013, 03:37 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

The unexpected appearance on Friday is probably Percy Ruggles, the bird watcher. He's supposed to be on that day.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

No Marlena, no me.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 29 2013, 02:40 PM
WillFan
Nov 29 2013, 02:22 PM
12/02/2013

12/03/2013

12/04/2013

12/05/2013

12/06/2013

In sum: This week is full of Sami/Gabi/Kate, Theresa/JJ/Fetch, & high Brady, with a few random scenes thrown in as fillers.

The only thing I'm really looking forward to is the Ericole fight (even though I know it's gonna break my heart yet again).

I'm NOT here for Dan still feeling the need to be the one to clear Eric's name. Now that everyone knows what happened, why can't Roman & Hope be the ones trying to find the proof? Neither of them believe that Eric willingly slept with anyone, and sure as hell not Kristen.
Eric should do it himself, and Nicole can interfere and help him. If they want to create this couple they need to go on an adventure together in search of the truth or something.

Hummm
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 28 2013, 03:49 AM
I'm making the argument as for Sami I think it more in her character to butt in than Marlena.
I can see Marlena getting upset if Nicole goes against Eric's wishes but I still think grown men
should defend themself.
;) I agree Eric should defend him self,he Don't need any help from his mother or sister,but once again his sister has the right to butt in,but not his mom :shrug: .

S loves EJ

I'm looking forward to Sami and Nicole, but I wouldn't mind Marlena/Nicole either as long as
they don't turn Marlena into Kate who keeps medling in her childrens life. Marlena is more
rational than Sami she should realize that Nicole is just doing her job, and if she doing it in a
Shady way Eric should be the one confronting her about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply