Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 2nd; *updated 11/24*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM (28,921 Views)
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Sami putting her kids at risk for growing up without their mother. Wow. It's not like she's there for them much as it is...so I'm left to wonder if they'll even notice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Well, it was a good little week in November........back to the usual suckery

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

There being a crime scene makes me think that the Salem PD will find Nick's body. And the cover up is only to hide Gabi's involvement in his death. Which I don't understand why it's even necessary being that she kills him in self defense.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm here for some Rafe and Jordan fireworks!!!

They are both so gorgeous Rafe and Jordan have a real sexy look together. I also like how their story has been a slow come on, but now it's time to raise the temperature!

metitle
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Nov 20 2013, 08:23 AM
Sami and her antics :lol: cannot wait for EJ to find out :popcorn:
they will just end up having sex.
underhanded behavior seem to turn them on.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Nov 20 2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:

Rafe and Jordan kiss.

:yawnz: :yawnz:
Agreed. I don't find anything about Rafe even remotely interesting. The character is a waste of airtime to me. Airtime that could be devoted to better actors who are backburned instead. I do like Jordan and I wish she was with Lucas instead. At least then Kate's involvement would make sense and she wouldn't look so damn pathetic.

Kaha
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:21 AM
There being a crime scene makes me think that the Salem PD will find Nick's body. And the cover up is only to hide Gabi's involvement in his death. Which I don't understand why it's even necessary being that she kills him in self defense.
This wouldn't be Salem if everyone was doing the logical thing. It's like when Nick was on probation and he was blackmailing people left and right without anyone mentioning that he can be charged and sent back to jail if he was reported.

But do we need another lame murder mystery? Why can't they make it more interesting and have Nick blackmail Gabi with the Melanie thing.

AFaithL

Ok, I am already missing Victor/Marlena/Eric/Brady/Nicole...and Kristen. Any plot involving Sami doesn't interest me.

JillianJ

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 09:28 AM
JillianJ
Nov 20 2013, 08:23 AM
Sami and her antics :lol: cannot wait for EJ to find out :popcorn:
they will just end up having sex.
underhanded behavior seem to turn them on.
I know, its one of the things I love. :blulaugh:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Not interersted. Same crapass characters getting the same crapass stories. Over it! Why can't Sami just be locked up forever?!!! It's time that AS took a long ass vacation. Days needs a break from her overated and lame acting and overused character.

Anyone and Rafe is boring!!
Edited by Mirage75, Nov 20 2013, 09:51 AM.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Im happy to finally see some movement in the Rafe and Jordan storyline. As to Sami, why must she be involved in everything? It will be all about her as usual.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime;

sami is so going to take over the story like she did last time when nick blackmail sami

Quote:

Rafe and Jordan kiss.

i did not see it coming :sarcasm:

Kaha
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 20 2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:

Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime;

sami is so going to take over the story like she did last time when nick blackmail sami

Quote:

Rafe and Jordan kiss.

i did not see it coming :sarcasm:
Doesn't Nick still have the recording of Will's confession? I think Sami is the only person who knows about this. I wish they would put that story to rest, no DA will open that case. At the time Will was a child who was traumatized by what his mom told him, plus the alleged victim will not testify against him. Or maybe the writers will pretend that this never happened like they usually do when it's convenient for their new s/l.

S loves EJ

LanaluvsBroe

Gabi probably panics and gets scared that she wont be able to prove selfdefense.

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:34 AM
bellajewel
Nov 20 2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:

Rafe and Jordan kiss.

:yawnz: :yawnz:
Agreed. I don't find anything about Rafe even remotely interesting. The character is a waste of airtime to me. Airtime that could be devoted to better actors who are backburned instead. I do like Jordan and I wish she was with Lucas instead. At least then Kate's involvement would make sense and she wouldn't look so damn pathetic.

I like both Rafe and Lucas when they are being snarky with EJ, but Im not sure if Im interested in a lovestory for either one of them, especially not Rafe I gets bored just seeing his face. I do hope things work out for Jordan and Rafe though so that Rafe stays away from Ejami.

Pookie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 10:32 AM
LanaluvsBroe

Gabi probably panics and gets scared that she wont be able to prove selfdefense.

I wouldn't put it past Sami and Kate to mess with Gabi's head and let her think exactly that. It's already been proven that Gabi is easy to manipulate.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 20 2013, 09:42 AM
LanaluvsBroe
This wouldn't be Salem if everyone was doing the logical thing. It's like when Nick was on probation and he was blackmailing people left and right without anyone mentioning that he can be charged and sent back to jail if he was reported.

But do we need another lame murder mystery? Why can't they make it more interesting and have Nick blackmail Gabi with the Melanie thing.
More interesting = Not showcasing Sami.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Pookie
Nov 20 2013, 10:34 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 10:32 AM
LanaluvsBroe

I wouldn't put it past Sami and Kate to mess with Gabi's head and let her think exactly that. It's already been proven that Gabi is easy to manipulate.
I hope that's exactly what happens. Kate and Sami should be able and willing to use whatever means necessary to make sure Will has the upper hand in any custody discussion. It should be their main motivation for engaging in a coverup if Gabi kills Nick.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Oak Alley
Nov 20 2013, 08:33 AM
Wanted news on Hope... guess I'll be patient some more...
I hear you! We should be getting close!

And even if Hope's story hasn't started yet, I still suspect we'll be seeing Hope investigating.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I am still not convinced Nick is the murder victim, given how BB was still taping as of last month which would mean he is on this show in the February-March time frame. Sure, he could be playing a different character or filming retconned or fake flashbacks; but something just doesn't feel right to me about him being the murder victim.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

National Enquirer

* EJ intently works to uncover what Sami is keeping from him
* Kate gets quite an unpleasant surprise courtesy of Nick
* Nicole makes an extremely difficult decision about Eric
* Kate desperately tries to stop Gabi from revealing a major secret
*The mystery surrounding Jordan is becoming much deeper.

Credit-Rogue EJami

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply