Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 2nd; *updated 11/24*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM (28,940 Views)
S loves EJ

Itīs nice that Sami is keeping a secret from EJ for a change.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

EJ_SamiFF
Nov 20 2013, 10:57 AM
National Enquirer

* EJ intently works to uncover what Sami is keeping from him
* Kate gets quite an unpleasant surprise courtesy of Nick
* Nicole makes an extremely difficult decision about Eric
* Kate desperately tries to stop Gabi from revealing a major secret
*The mystery surrounding Jordan is becoming much deeper.

Credit-Rogue EJami
Sami & EJ keeping secrets from each other. I'm SHOCKED! :sarcasm: (and which part of the couples manual does "keep secrets from your partner" fall into? oh wait... it doesn't.)
I'm somewhat interested in what surprise Kate gets.
Ericole!!!!!! :wub:
Poor Kate - Sami's leaving behind key pieces of evidence, while Gabi's on the verge of revealing secrets.
This whole "The Secret About Jordan" mystery better have a really good conclusion, since it's being dragged out so long (& not frequently mentioned).

AFaithL

EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer

Credit-Rogue EJami
Yeah...these don't interest me. Where the hell is Marlena?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sami acting stupid....is that really a spoiler? More of an assumed commonality, disclaimer when it comes to watching this show.

Kaha
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 20 2013, 10:44 AM
Pookie
Nov 20 2013, 10:34 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 10:32 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 09:21 AM
There being a crime scene makes me think that the Salem PD will find Nick's body. And the cover up is only to hide Gabi's involvement in his death. Which I don't understand why it's even necessary being that she kills him in self defense.

Gabi probably panics and gets scared that she wonīt be able to prove selfdefense.

I wouldn't put it past Sami and Kate to mess with Gabi's head and let her think exactly that. It's already been proven that Gabi is easy to manipulate.
I hope that's exactly what happens. Kate and Sami should be able and willing to use whatever means necessary to make sure Will has the upper hand in any custody discussion. It should be their main motivation for engaging in a coverup if Gabi kills Nick.
Despite how much I dislike Gabi right now, I think it's unfair to gang up on her. Kate and Sami should stay out of this and let Will and Gabi deal with it. If they play dirty tricks on Ari's mother I will sympathise with Gabi. Those two messed up Will's childhood so they should not do the same to Ari.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 20 2013, 11:13 AM
EJ_SamiFF
National Enquirer

Credit-Rogue EJami
Yeah...these don't interest me. Where the hell is Marlena?
I agree. And since we're getting three days focused on Jeannie Theresa this week, it seems odd that there isn't even a mention of her in the spoilers for either of the following two weeks.

metitle
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 11:00 AM
that's not new.
both tend to keep secrets from each other all the time until it blows up.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ericole :wub: I wonder if she decides to not do the interview?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Nov 20 2013, 12:39 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 20 2013, 12:29 AM
Angie79
Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM
Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

between the 2, I'd rather watch Jordan & Rafe kiss for the first time. Sami being stupid doesn't interest me in the least. On the positive side, at least she's not being little miss angel any more.
Aww, don't you know? She did it to save a homeless guy. Or something.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

OMG not Sami involved in another crime. Kill me now.

S loves EJ

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 11:49 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 11:00 AM
that's not new.
both tend to keep secrets from each other all the time until it blows up.

Sami has kept secrets from EJ in the past but not since they become a couple then itīs only been EJ that has been keeping secrets. I donīt mind them keeping secrets since it keeps things interesting I would get bored if Ejami was just happy all the time, but EJ canīt being the only one doing bad things for Ejami to work Sami needs to be bad too in order to be suitable with EJ.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I really don't see why Sami doesn't just tell EJ the truth. He's the master at covering up crimes. She of all people should know that by now.

S loves EJ

Sami is probably still pisst at EJ otherwise it makes no sense why she wouldnīt tell him he would have her back. :wub:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LanaluvsBroe
Nov 20 2013, 12:36 PM
I really don't see why Sami doesn't just tell EJ the truth. He's the master at covering up crimes. She of all people should know that by now.
because Sami is an idiot. plus, Sami hiding something from EJ allows for EJami to get into yet another round of "fight & make up with sex". EJami's fight/sex are about as frequent as Dannifer's breakup/makeup. In other words, TPTB don't know what the hell to do with EJami, so they keep creating these mini rifts so the couple isn't all happy all the time. It's just stupid.

peaches179

Rosebud
Nov 20 2013, 12:22 PM
Angie79
Monday

Is that the clip in your avatar when John kissed Marlena while he was sleepwalking? If so, I LOVED that scene! That kiss was hot as hell!! And Kristen saw it! LOL! Good times! :blulaugh:

peaches179

AFaithL
Nov 20 2013, 09:42 AM
Ok, I am already missing Victor/Marlena/Eric/Brady/Nicole...and Kristen. Any plot involving Sami doesn't interest me.

Well, sadly, I think we're back to the same old, same old again. :(

peaches179

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 09:28 AM
JillianJ
Nov 20 2013, 08:23 AM
Sami and her antics :lol: cannot wait for EJ to find out :popcorn:
they will just end up having sex.
underhanded behavior seem to turn them on.

LMAO!!! I would probably prefer that than her over the top dramatics.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I am looking forward to seeing more of Rafe...and Jordan. I'm totally here for their courtship.

Hate the Sami stuff. She could not be more boring if she tried. EJ with her is even worse. What is whimp he's turned out to be!

Love seeing Nicole's name in the spoilers! Now if we could get some Lucas' spoilers it would be great!

trojangal
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Nov 20 2013, 12:22 PM
Angie79
Monday

OMG I hope it is not another s/l with Sami involved in or covering up a crime
Rinse & Repeat :sleep:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I would expect to be seeing storylines or spoilers regarding the continued fallout from the Bristen wedding but it looks that that ain't happening.
These storylines suck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply