Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 2nd; *updated 11/24*
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM (29,233 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm interested to see EJ try to uncover Sami's secret, and Sami uncover EJ's. They've had blowups in the past where they uncover the other's secret but they weren't in a real relationship,100% invested. It will be fun to see that blowup now that they are in a relationship. Two stubborn liars trying to make it work. Sign me up. B)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 11:49 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 11:00 AM
Itīs nice that Sami is keeping a secret from EJ for a change.
that's not new.
both tend to keep secrets from each other all the time until it blows up.
Not so much Sami though, at least not since they officially became a couple. EJ's been hiding some things from her for about the last six months, but Sami's been pretty much on the up and up with him. She even told him that she offered to sell him down the river to the DA, LOL.

Anyway, I'm happy to see Sami keeping secrets too. I like Ejami regardless because of the JS/AS chemistry, but when they get we're-dysfunctional-liars-but-we-love-each-other-anyway writing, it makes me love them. Sure, that may make them a less healthy couple, but it also makes them more entertaining.

leela46
Member Avatar

I think this would be a far more interesting story if Gabi, Sami, and Kate only think Nick is dead but he really isn't. He could then spend his time in the shadows tormenting them. Sort of like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" only Nick is a genius and could make life hell for the trio in more creative ways.
Edited by leela46, Nov 20 2013, 03:50 PM.

hospitalitea

magicsteacher
Nov 20 2013, 08:09 AM
I am so up for the Rafe/Jordan kiss...about time to get that party started!

Sami is invloved in yet another crime? Didn't we just see her in this scenario a couple of months ago? Hey writers...there are other characters who can be involved in stories like this...not just the same ones ad nauseum.
I agree does every storyline have to involve Sam/Daniel in some way, Please bring in other characters, This is not the Sami,Danibore show! Oh wait this is days nbc, so maybe it really is all about these two. Then on another note. Kate's behavior is absurd & Abby BFF's that she thinks she is to Jordan, will have to know more about Jordan past, and Kate will have to shut Abby up. Come on days SURELY you can be more creative than this.
Edited by hospitalitea, Nov 20 2013, 04:01 PM.

hospitalitea

AFaithL
Nov 20 2013, 11:13 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Nov 20 2013, 10:57 AM
National Enquirer

* EJ intently works to uncover what Sami is keeping from him
* Kate gets quite an unpleasant surprise courtesy of Nick
* Nicole makes an extremely difficult decision about Eric
* Kate desperately tries to stop Gabi from revealing a major secret
*The mystery surrounding Jordan is becoming much deeper.

Credit-Rogue EJami
Yeah...these don't interest me. Where the hell is Marlena?
I bet they gave us all we are going to get of Marlena until after the end of sweeps.

hospitalitea

peaches179
Nov 20 2013, 12:54 PM
metitle
Nov 20 2013, 09:28 AM
JillianJ
Nov 20 2013, 08:23 AM
Sami and her antics :lol: cannot wait for EJ to find out :popcorn:
they will just end up having sex.
underhanded behavior seem to turn them on.

LMAO!!! I would probably prefer that than her over the top dramatics.
So would I and I have always hated Sami antics, So what does that tell you about how I feel about where this storyline is going, If I want to see ejami sex, it really can't get much worse. Please days get rid of Sami, & Ej, gives us more of Shane, Kim, and JEANIE, a story worthy of watching!
Edited by hospitalitea, Nov 20 2013, 04:12 PM.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Well, only watching Ericole scenes for a week will give me plenty of time for other things. Since it's the holiday season, I'll just take the extra time and appreciate it.

hospitalitea

Didn't I read somewhere that there will be 2 deaths/murders in Salem during sweeps?, so presuming Nick is the first who is the second. My guess would be Kristen.

hospitalitea

metitle
Nov 20 2013, 12:54 AM
Angie79
Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM
Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

what???
Is Sami on her way back to jail already?
Jeez, the woman must have her own personal cell.
She could spend her life in jail and off screen, and I wouldn't care in the least!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

mrs_amworth
Nov 20 2013, 08:25 AM
I'm another viewer who is definitely NOT into Jordan. Every time I see her, it's like coming downstairs to find a stranger at my breakfast table. I don't have anything against her, I just want her gone. I don't care what her back story is -- she takes up space and I want her gone.
I don't want Jordan gone, it's just no chemistry with Rafe. Hope she could be paired with someone else.not Dr. Sleaze

spartan
Member Avatar

I love the thought of EJ trying to uncover what Sami is keeping from him. These two are such natural liars, trying to see each of them pull one over on the other is usually pretty fun.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

peaches179
Nov 20 2013, 08:16 AM
magicsteacher
Nov 20 2013, 08:09 AM
Sami is invloved in yet another crime? Didn't we just see her in this scenario a couple of months ago? Hey writers...there are other characters who can be involved in stories like this...not just the same ones ad nauseum.

ICAM. I'm sick of watching AS awful acting on my screen.
They should have used Kate,Will,and/or Sonny rather than Sami.You would think over a span of twenty years she would have gotten better at acting instead of progressively worse.Instead of writing books and hosting/co-hosting,she should use any free time for acting classes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hummm
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Nov 20 2013, 09:49 AM
Not interersted. Same crapass characters getting the same crapass stories. Over it! Why can't Sami just be locked up forever?!!! It's time that AS took a long ass vacation. Days needs a break from her overated and lame acting and overused character.

Anyone and Rafe is boring!!
Ty,Ty,I say to Sami character :flipoff:

Serenity 808

S loves EJ
Nov 20 2013, 11:00 AM
Itīs nice that Sami is keeping a secret from EJ for a change.
Agreed. The real Sami Brady is always hiding something, so it's nice that it's not just EJ keeping secrets. When they're both written as manipulative liars, they're a fun couple to watch.

am103
Member Avatar

Hopefully this mystery that Kate gets sucked into is going to make her less of a whiney stalker. Bring BitchKate back, please!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

peaches179
Nov 20 2013, 12:46 PM
Rosebud
Nov 20 2013, 12:22 PM
Angie79
Nov 20 2013, 12:05 AM
Monday
Sami panics when she thinks she left incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime; Rafe and Jordan kiss.

OMG not Sami involved in another crime. Kill me now.

Is that the clip in your avatar when John kissed Marlena while he was sleepwalking? If so, I LOVED that scene! That kiss was hot as hell!! And Kristen saw it! LOL! Good times! :blulaugh:
Yep! And that was Kristen's first rape. Too bad John doesn't know it happened to this day.

Kaycee

I Like Rafe, But he and Jordan have SUB ZERO Chemistry.. I Mean she barely seems alive.. Any Mystery about is probably just as dull..
1.She used to be a Nun
2.She is adopted
3.She has an illness.
4. She was once married as a teen

Booooring !!!!!

I prefer him with KATE , and I despise them together.

Id prefer That he had Nicole hookup, Even though its not my first choice.. She is trying to be a better person, but atleast she still has spunk and Passion.

Rafe needs a woman with Spunk, fire, Passion, and fun, and also a good heart.. He needs that challenge that brings out the best in him.
In my opinion, while Jordan isnt rushed she is just as useless as Taylor and EJ.
Just my Opinion

Kaycee

bellajewel
Nov 20 2013, 04:26 PM
mrs_amworth
Nov 20 2013, 08:25 AM
I'm another viewer who is definitely NOT into Jordan. Every time I see her, it's like coming downstairs to find a stranger at my breakfast table. I don't have anything against her, I just want her gone. I don't care what her back story is -- she takes up space and I want her gone.
I don't want Jordan gone, it's just no chemistry with Rafe. Hope she could be paired with someone else.not Dr. Sleaze
Yep, And she has the personalty of a hall closet.. You know something is in there, but it never seems important enough to look, BUT.. If you do, You quickly close it again with little or no interest.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LOL. Well, reportedly Jordan's character isn't anywhere near as dour as she seems. It's a front. I don't know if the eventual change will help you see any sparks with Rafe, but at least maybe then the character won't seem like a bust. :shrug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

hospitalitea
Nov 20 2013, 04:04 PM
AFaithL
Nov 20 2013, 11:13 AM
EJ_SamiFF
Nov 20 2013, 10:57 AM
National Enquirer

* EJ intently works to uncover what Sami is keeping from him
* Kate gets quite an unpleasant surprise courtesy of Nick
* Nicole makes an extremely difficult decision about Eric
* Kate desperately tries to stop Gabi from revealing a major secret
*The mystery surrounding Jordan is becoming much deeper.

Credit-Rogue EJami
Yeah...these don't interest me. Where the hell is Marlena?
I bet they gave us all we are going to get of Marlena until after the end of sweeps.
We might see her once or twice a month, if we're lucky, until John returns.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply