Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 01:31 AM (14,626 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Was Nicky photoshopped into that photo, it looks strange.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Is that pic photo-shopped or whatever they had back then?
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Nov 20 2013, 01:40 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

This is what happens when they need a picture at the last minute.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I remember how this Nicky was such a litlle snot when he came to stay with his aunt Viv, the first kid I truly ever hated on television.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Nov 20 2013, 01:46 AM
I remember how this Nicky was such a litlle snot when he came to stay with his aunt Viv, the first kid I truly ever hated on television.
Between him and the kid that was playing Shawn-Douglas. . . I don't know which was more whiny. I hated them both.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 20 2013, 01:39 AM
Is that pic photo-shopped or whatever they had back then?
I think it was SlideMart-ed. ;)

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 20 2013, 01:41 AM
This is what happens when they need a picture at the last minute.
Hey, at least Erik von Detten got paid a few bucks for the use of his picture (depending on if he wasn't in this same episode)!! :)

They airbrushed Camilla Scott out of a photo recently (I'd say maybe in the last 3 years or so)...it was on the Horton Living Room mantle when they did a pan of Horton photos....for some reason they didn't air brush out Aimee Brooks though.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 20 2013, 02:06 AM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
His parents (or managers) sent out autographed photos with his Social Security # on them!! Couldn't believe it when I got it way back in 92/93.

When I uploaded the photo to my site, I removed that sensitive piece of info!!

Posted Image
Edited by Jason47, Nov 20 2013, 02:08 AM.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 20 2013, 02:08 AM
Laufeyson
His parents (or managers) sent out autographed photos with his Social Security # on them!! Couldn't believe it when I got it way back in 92/93.

When I uploaded the photo to my site, I removed that sensitive piece of info!!

Posted Image
Boy he looks happy! What a headshot !

Aimikins
Member Avatar

On a side note, he is pretty hot now! I saw his resume on IMDB and he was Sid in Toy Story lol!

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

He played the kid stuck in the storm drain in that fabulous ER episode with George Clooney....I remember thinking how hard that must have been to film because it was so intense with all that water. But then again he got to spend time with George, so it couldn't have been all bad.
Edited by daysjahvu, Nov 20 2013, 10:17 AM.

jwsel
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Nov 20 2013, 10:16 AM
He played the kid stuck in the storm drain in that fabulous ER episode with George Clooney....I remember thinking how hard that must have been to film because it was so intense with all that water. But then again he got to spend time with George, so it couldn't have been all bad.
That was Nicky? Doug should have let the kid drown.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 20 2013, 10:26 AM
daysjahvu
Nov 20 2013, 10:16 AM
That was Nicky? Doug should have let the kid drown.
Noooo, not my Doug. I really miss that show. Love coming on here and seeing Lysie's pic every day.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I liked Erik von Detten as Nicky....but I HATED that Scott Groff as Shawn D....I liked the one that came after him.

SadieEsperanto

I get the show an hour ahead and I am HERE for Freddie Smith's performance today! :hail:

Kinay

Sami and EJ get off my screen! For somebody that's supposedly pissed, she sure is beating this thing to death hanging around the house so EJ can continue toying with her feelings.
Theresa needs to grow the hell up and stop acting like she's still a teenager.
Sonny, blackmailing Gabi really? F off!

Kinay

SadieEsperanto
Nov 20 2013, 12:42 PM
I get the show an hour ahead and I am HERE for Freddie Smith's performance today! :hail:
Freddie's performance,fine but Sonny's being a complete asshole. Sadly it looks like Will will have others fight his battles.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kinay
Nov 20 2013, 12:46 PM
SadieEsperanto
Nov 20 2013, 12:42 PM
Freddie's performance,fine but Sonny's being a complete asshole. Sadly it looks like Will will have others fight his battles.
Will's quite the asshole himself, from what i've read. I get that he had a bad experience with Sami & Lucas having joint custody, but he & Gabi aren't together, so there's ultimately no way to avoid them having to eventually deal with joint custody for Arianna. He can't expect that Gabi will find a guy & he'll move in so the 4 adults will all live in the same place & raise Ari together. Will can't force Gabi to stay with them.

metitle
Member Avatar

EJ is looking yummy.
Maybe I need my eye to be examined

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply