Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 01:31 AM (14,482 Views)
Killofferic

Okay, i'm sorry but Greg Vaughan is the most passionless actor I've ever seen. The show dies every time he's on my screen. Please, please send Eric back to africa.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'm all about Ericole in this episode. GV is SO dreamy! Now just muss his hair a little and loan him one of Brady's shirts ...

I agree with all the others about putting Abe and Nicole together more often. Neither one of them has that many family connections in Salem -- it would be wonderful for them to spend more time together.

Ericole :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sweet and Salty
Nov 20 2013, 10:09 PM
Matt
Nov 20 2013, 01:18 PM
I wish they'd managed to get Abe/Faye back together after Lexie's death & make the Carver/Walkers one big family
Abe and Faye were an item once? I must have been absent during that time!
Abe is the father of Nicole's brother, Brandon, who was once married (for a very hot minute) to Sami.

phloe3

GV is gorgeous and can act. He's been awesome these last few weeks

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 20 2013, 01:40 PM
"Father Eric, you're relieved of all duties until further notice."
Losing the collar is a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE, praise the soap gods people, PRAISE :hail:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Nov 20 2013, 02:30 PM
I think this scene was pretty nice and beautiful. :wub:

Posted Image
I love her boots.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Like all of you have said, I want them to play up the Abe/Nicole relationship. I think Nicole does need a father figure since her own father was disgustingily awful and I feel Abe is sort of already fatherly to all of Faye's kids not just Brandon, now we just need to see more of it.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Day 20: I'm thankful for/that:
- EJ and Sami can play their anger without the volume turned up to 11
- KIM AND SHANE KIM AND SHANE KIM AND SHANE
- Nicole's nice scene with Abe and Nicole's killer boots
- Eric being forced to lose the collar despite his pain and anguish
- Will and Gabi are leaving soon and Chad has decided to stay in Boston
- KIM AND SHANE
- EVERYTHING ERICOLE given the anvil dropped with their matching horrific leather jackets

Edited by mer4santo, Nov 21 2013, 01:22 AM.

Lady Evol

3 things that struck me in this episode:

1) Why did Shane and Kim come a day early and leave after an hour? That makes no sense at all- if they were only supposed to be on for 3 offscreen days, they could have tried to stretch it into 3 on screen days- or at least 2. But the way they were talking feels like a set up for them to come back- or maybe that's just wishful thinking because I miss the family aspect of this show.

2) why do soap operas act like getting someone declared an unfit parent = going to court and declaring it? Regardless of past conduct, Gabi is a perfectly fine mother. Since the birth of her child she has only done what is in her best interest, and also worked to give Will unlimited access. Whatever faults she has (clearly judgment about people is not her strength) they have nothing to do with her as a mother.

3) Why do people say Gabi doesn't pay her way? Nick gave her a buttload of money when they separated and she probably has student loans. I've never seen it referenced that she doesn't pull her own weight- in fact the only reference to money I've seen was Adrienne talking about Will sponging off Sonny.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I already miss Shane and Kim :(

angie37
Member Avatar

Kimberly Brady and Reva Shayne Lewis (GL) were the first "nontraditional" heroines that I liked on soaps, and seeing her with Shane reminded me of just how much I loved this duo. TPTB could have at least gotten them for a week instead of these pitiful two episodes. :shame:

On a side note, is Nicole too old to be adopted? Theo needs a big sister, and both she and Abe need family. They could have a small Carver Christmas to celebrate the adoption.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Nov 20 2013, 10:06 PM
Kinay
Nov 20 2013, 01:17 PM
metitle
Nov 20 2013, 01:12 PM
Sami and EJ have a sick relationship.
That! :thanks:
Sick, but hott!
Yes, complicated and hot. That's exactly what I want to see from a couple on tv it makes it so much more interesting and the fact is that Ejami are the only ones that add just that on this show. If you look at prime time, there are many couples who are similar like Ejami but on Days is too much vanilla when it comes to couples. More couples like Ejami is fine for me :) Loved Ejami in today's episode the rest was all right.

S loves EJ

mer4santo
Nov 21 2013, 01:21 AM
Day 20: I'm thankful for/that:
- EJ and Sami can play their anger without the volume turned up to 11
- KIM AND SHANE KIM AND SHANE KIM AND SHANE
- Nicole's nice scene with Abe and Nicole's killer boots
- Eric being forced to lose the collar despite his pain and anguish
- Will and Gabi are leaving soon and Chad has decided to stay in Boston
- KIM AND SHANE
- EVERYTHING ERICOLE given the anvil dropped with their matching horrific leather jackets

I do love it when Ejami fight, but I think it´s possible to have epic fights without raising one´s voice to high, I thought JS raised his voice at least to high once in the Ejami fight after she found out he stolen DE, when he said - you want it written in the sky or on the Dimera blog. This is a bit to layed back for me instead though.

I did love however the part on wednesday´s show when EJ got Sami to question her on rule about seperate bedrooms, it looks like it will be harder for her to stick to it then him lol.

I also liked the Ejabby scene, but I´m not sure if it´s because they got chemistry or because I liked EJ´s take on what Chad did, I will have to reserve my judgement on Ejabby´s having Chemistry or not to thursday´s episode.

The ending with Ericole was nice aswell, Eric was hot in casual clothes and I thought Nicole looked pretty with the curly hair.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Killofferic
Nov 20 2013, 11:03 PM
Okay, i'm sorry but Greg Vaughan is the most passionless actor I've ever seen. The show dies every time he's on my screen. Please, please send Eric back to africa.
Actually, I can understand that you do not see any passion from GV, for me it's more charisma that is missing, sure he looks good but it does not say anything and that is not enough for me I want to see more stage presence and just it factor, in order to I'll be interested and quite honestly the character Eric is dull.

Kinay

The Scorpion
Nov 21 2013, 06:33 AM
Sweet and Salty
Kinay
metitle
Nov 20 2013, 01:12 PM
Sami and EJ have a sick relationship.
That! :thanks:
Sick, but hott!
Yes, complicated and hot. That's exactly what I want to see from a couple on tv it makes it so much more interesting and the fact is that Ejami are the only ones that add just that on this show. If you look at prime time, there are many couples who are similar like Ejami but on Days is too much vanilla when it comes to couples. More couples like Ejami is fine for me :) Loved Ejami in today's episode the rest was all right.
The problems between Sami and EJ are not just hot little fights. It's serious lies and deception, controlling and condescending arguments that often turn pretty near violent ,angry sex romps that are sickening to watch and all this in the living room of a house full of children. EJ and Nicole were much more believable and entertaining even when they were only pretending to be in a relationship.

blueskies
Member Avatar

angie37
Nov 21 2013, 05:44 AM
Kimberly Brady and Reva Shayne Lewis (GL) were the first "nontraditional" heroines that I liked on soaps, and seeing her with Shane reminded me of just how much I loved this duo. TPTB could have at least gotten them for a week instead of these pitiful two episodes. :shame:

On a side note, is Nicole too old to be adopted? Theo needs a big sister, and both she and Abe need family. They could have a small Carver Christmas to celebrate the adoption.
Never too old to be adopted. I'd love it if they did that.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 21 2013, 07:19 AM
The Scorpion
Sweet and Salty
Kinay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sick, but hott!
The problems between Sami and EJ are not just hot little fights. It's serious lies and deception, controlling and condescending arguments that often turn pretty near violent ,angry sex romps that are sickening to watch and all this in the living room of a house full of children. EJ and Nicole were much more believable and entertaining even when they were only pretending to be in a relationship.
What primetime couples are based on portraying multiple rapes as romantic!? Their history isn't just complicated, if it were they wouldn't cause a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I would just FF them instead of turning off the show completely. The multiple rapes that were never dealt with are the reason many people see them as disgusting.
Edited by TreasureCove, Nov 21 2013, 08:40 AM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Melissa Salmons

Segment 1: EJ is on his cell talking business. Sami comes in from outside. She tells him the kids are outside playing in the leaves. EJ thinks it's time they went back to school. This whole situation seems to have died down. Sami - Yeah, yeah, business as usual. Your sister rapes my brother, you cover for her. EJ - Stop. If anyone was the aggressor ... Sami - No, no, no, don't start. EJ is quite happy to skip this entire conversation. Sami - You lied to me about ... EJ - I elected not to tell you something. EJ doesn't see the point in going round and round. Sami - We're not going around anything. We're going in completely opposite directions. So maybe you should hear what I've decided about that. EJ - Okay, I'm at the edge of my seat.

Gabi rounds on Sonny after he calls her a selfish bitch. Don't you dare call me that. Sonny - Selfish, that seems to fit. Gabi - What is wrong with you? Sonny - That was your modelling agency on the phone; the travel dept. talking about your airline ticket. You're moving to New York with Ari. When were you going to tell us that minor little detail!

When Kim says there has to be a reason she overdosed Theresa says she can't remember anything that happened that night. It's scary. Kim - Scary enough that you want to change?

Nicole opens the door to Abe and tells him that Dan isn't here. Abe came to see her.

Bishop White and Father Matt come into the rectory. Eric tells the Bishop he's sorry. The Bishop needs to hear from him exactly what happened.

Gabi - I wasn't trying to hide anything. Sonny - Why didn't you say something to us? Gabi - Because you and Will would not shut up. I was trying to tell you there was issues with the contract but you and Will kept going on about how amazing this was, how this was a great opportunity to jump on. Sonny - If we knew it was in New York maybe we wouldn't have been ... Gabi - What? So supportive. You don't think I deserve a good chance at an amazing life. Sonny - Really? Gabi - This is a chance of a lifetime and Sonny, I'm going to go get it.

EJ smirks. Sami - You think this is funny. EJ - Which part? Sami - Any of it. EJ - I don't think what happened with Eric and my sister is funny. Sami - But? EJ - I think your outrage is a little misguided. Sami - Oh really. Which part is misguided. EJ - You know that I did the right thing and now that you've had a night alone to think about it ... Sami scoffs. EJ - Samantha, you know in your gut, in your heart and most likely in your head that what I did I did to protect you and your brother. Sami - No EJ. You were protecting your sister the rapist. EJ - Don't use that word. They slept together and that's all we know. That and the fact that nobody is better off today than they were before this happened. Lord knows how this would have worked out if I had told you. Sami - Wait, now we're just going round and round again. You said you didn't want that. EJ - I don't. Sami - You just did it. Why? You want to fight with me about the exact same thing again. Is it because you don't want me to find out anything else. EJ - There is nothing else to find out. Sami - Unless there is and you're not telling me. Like maybe you're still helping your snake of a sister or maybe you knew about the drugs. EJ - Samantha, I've told you everything I know and you don't know that there were drugs. Sami - That is what Eric said happened. EJ - Look, you told me you made some sort of decision. Why don't you tell me about it. Sami - You are such a smug S.O.B. EJ - You haven't made a decision at all, have you?

Eric - Then when I saw that video I knew I was with Kristen DiMera. She drugged me and attacked me. The Bishop looks to Father Matt. FM - I believe he's telling the truth. Eric - I am Your Excellency. I swear it.

Segment 2: Theresa - If by change you mean I never, ever want to feel like this again, then yeah I want to change. Shane - That's not exactly ... Theresa starts ranting. I don't know how many times I can say it. I take it seriously. I want to change. That's it. That's all I've got. For once it's going to have to be enough. Kim calls out to her but she leaves. Shane - We can't leave it like this. She's so angry she could walk herself right off the edge. Kim - Let me take care of it. I'm the one she's angry with. She goes after Theresa. Caroline comes back into the pub. Well, an empty room. That's not a good sign. Shane - That's what Kim had all those years; that empty room. She needed help, our kids needed help and I just wasn't there. Caroline - Well you're here now; that's what counts.

Kim finds Theresa outside the pub. Theresa - Didn't you hear me! I've got nothing left. Kim - We haven't had a chance to talk; just you and me. I thought it's time we got some things out on the table. Theresa - What things? Kim - Whatever is making you so angry right now. Theresa scoffs. How about the fact that you treat me like I'm 5 years old. You smile that awful condescending smile at me when what you really want to do is wring my neck. Kim - No, I don't. Theresa - Or are you talking about the part where you ruined my life.

Sami - What I've decided is that you are holding out on me. EJ - I see. You're calling me a liar, are you? Sami - Well you are but it's not okay when you do it to me. EJ - My concern yesterday, today, always, is you. Sami - I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to stay here; the kids will stay here with you but you and I are on hold. Who knows when your sister is going to slither back into town or what is going to happen next. EJ - I see. So because my sister may slither back into town, our relationship is on hold? You already postponed the wedding Samantha so what does this mean. Sami - That you and I should keep our distance. EJ - I see. So you mean separate bedrooms. Sami - Exactly. EJ - If that's what you want. It is. EJ will do his very best to respect her wishes and I'm sure it will be tough for me. I will consider myself duly punished. He tries to kiss her but Sami pulls back.

Sonny - I can't believe you'd even consider this. Gabi - Why? Because it's not convenient for you? Everybody gets to follow their dreams but me? Sonny - No, but you have a daughter now. Gabi - Yes I have a daughter and this job will help me get my daughter everything. Ari will have every advantage in the world now so if that's me being selfish, then yes Sonny I'm selfish for my daughter. Will comes home. What's up? Sonny - She got her big modelling offer. Go ahead Gabi, please, share the news. Gabi - So the thing about the contract that I was trying to tell you about this morning is that I have to move New York. Will - What about Ari? Sonny - The baby gets her own first class ticket one way.

Nicole - For months I tried to warn people about Kristen but nobody would listen. Brady wouldn't hear it that she was unfaithful; Eric bought her line ... Abe - You didn't know what she'd done to him. Nicole - Of course not or I would have thrown her off the cliff myself. She ruined Eric's life and I don't know how long it's going to take Brady ... she destroyed everyone she touched. Abe - He needs someone to look after him. Nicole - Yeah but Brady and I aren't talking right now. Abe - I was talking about Eric.

Bishop - You should have gone to someone as soon as the dreams began. FM - He did. He came to me right away. I'm afraid I didn't realise what we were dealing with. Every man entering the priesthood wrestles with their vow of celibacy. Bishop - This was more than a dream. At some point you knew that, didn't you? Eric - Yes, not that long ago. Bishop - Why didn't you come to one of this then? Eric - I'm sorry, I just hadn't come to grips with it myself. Bishop - We could have helped you before this became so ugly and public. You must understand, you've put yourself and the Church in a terrible position.

Segment 3: Kim - Okay, how did I ruin your life Jeannie? Theresa snaps - Don't call me that! Kim - Please don't. I want you to tell me. Theresa, how did I ruin your life? Theresa - You're so controlling. Kim - I was scared. I had you and Andrew and no help. I was trying to get my practice started. I was playing Mom and ... I know there are no excuses. Theresa - Mom, some things were good. Yeah, you were distracted but you were kind of cool and supportive and fun until I went on my first date. Kim - Oh honey, I probably just saw too much of myself in you. Theresa - Yeah, this is all about you.

Sami wishes her mom would call her. EJ - Her phone is probably switched off; I'm sure she'll be in touch. Sami - So you've got your hands full cleaning up the mess Kristen and Stefano left. EJ - The mess Kristen made is going to take me months to unwind. My father is nowhere to be seen. Sami - He's put you in charge? EJ - I'm in charge of everything. I can't tell you how much I have to do. Wait, you know quite a bit about the retail section, don't you? Sami - Yeah. EJ grabs some folders. Any help at all ... if you can take any of this on. Sami - You want me to help you with the other retail ... EJ - Run. Run. Sami - Run the retail division. EJ - As many divisions as you possibly can. I'm completely tied up with the financial section, industrial section ... Sami - Well you know I did have this idea I wanted to talk to you about cross promoting ... she starts rambling on about her idea. EJ smiles. Sami - Why are you grinning? EJ - I love the way your mind works. Sami - You have some good ideas yourself; I mean about how to run the company. Now I'll just get out of the way and let you do it.

Will - You don't want to take our little girl away. Gabi - I don't but can you just listen to me. They're giving me an apartment, they're giving me childcare for when I'm working, they're giving me a flight back to Salem once a month. I'll be here once a month and you can come to New York whenever you want. Will - Once a month and I can visit. Gabi - We can have shared custody like millions of people ... Will - Don't say that. Gabi - Why not? Will - Because I lived shared custody and we're not doing that with Ari. Gabi - We're not Sami and Lucas. This change doesn't have to be traumatic. Will - There doesn't have to be a change. Listen, I thought everything was working great here. I thought it was working perfectly. Is there something that Sonny and I could do to make you happier? Gabi - You guys are doing great; you're great but you have to understand ... you have to know that it can't be like this forever. Before I had the baby this was my dream and I honestly never thought that I'd get this opportunity again and now it's here and let me tell you Will, I'm not about to let it go.

Abe - Roman says Eric is barely speaking to the family and when he does, he's handling them. Nicole - Of course he is. Abe - You and Eric have known each other for years. Nicole, everyone would be grateful if you would reach out to him.

Eric - I'm sorry Your Excellency. As I said I was still putting it together. It wasn't until I saw the video that I knew for certain. Bishop - What possible reason could Miss DiMera have for this. Eric - Revenge against my mother. It's a very old, long standing history. She was trying to publically destroy me. FM - Father Eric is the victim here. Bishop - Well there's evidence to suggest otherwise; that video. Father Matt showed it to me and it doesn't look good.

Segment 4: Kim - I clamped down hard on you, yes ma'am, I did that. Theresa cries - Why? Why did you feel like I couldn't be trusted? Kim - I don't know honey. I was willing to let you hate me until the day you died just to keep you safe. And I know I should have known better. I'll tell a client the harder you hold on to a child, the harder they pull apart. But I saw such great things in you. You're so smart, you're oh so beautiful. I just didn't want anything to stand in the way of you just soaring. Theresa - I guess it's time for Plan B. I'm sorry Mom. Kim takes her hand. You can find your way Theresa. I know you can. If you want me to back off, I can. If you want more space, I can give you more space but I will never stop loving you and I will never, ever stop believing in you.

Sami promised to visit Will and her granddaughter. She will dive into this work when she gets back unless he needs her to start right now. EJ says she can take care of it when she gets back. Sami - Thank you for letting me help you with the company. A lot of men wouldn't have. EJ - I'm not a lot of men. I trust you Samantha. Sami - It still doesn't change how I feel about the other thing. EJ hasn't forgotten that. We're a good team. In your heart you know that. She leaves. EJ gets a call from Chad. When are you coming home?

Will - I feel like I went away for an hour and suddenly you're moving to New York and it's all arranged. Gabi - I know it's happening fast ... Sonny - Too fast. Tell them everything they have planned for you. Gabi - What? Sonny - They rented your apartment, they have all your travel plans booked. Will - How long have you been working on this? Gabi - I told you guys from the minute I had the first meeting ... Sonny - Your agency said they're already baby-proofing your apartment. Gabi - It's urgent. They've got to get somebody there. Sonny - I find that very hard to believe. Gabi - Now you're calling me something else Sonny. Sonny - I have no trouble calling you ... Will - Hey, hey, hey! Gabi - Great, you just woke her up. Thanks a lot. Will - Okay, I've got her. He goes to Ari. Gabi - You can call me whatever you want but it doesn't change the facts. Sonny - What are the facts? Gabi - That this is an amazing opportunity. Sonny - Yeah, maybe I know some facts that could change that. What if I were to tell the agency about the real Gabi Hernandez and her friend Melanie's kidnapping.

Nicole - I don't think that's a good idea Abe. I mean if Eric's pulling back right now that's where he should be. Abe - I'm not so sure. I know from experience that when you're in pain, shock, you back away from people you need the most. It takes someone you really trust to break the wall down. Nicole - I don't think that person is me. Abe - Did something happen between you and Eric?

Bishop - As you both well know the Church has fought very hard during the last few years to become accountable for any sexual improprieties on the part of the clergy. Even the appearance of wrong-doing will not, can not be tolerated. Eric - What can I do Your Excellency? Bishop - You mustn't speak to anyone, especially from the press, until we can sort this out. Eric - What do you mean sort it out? Bishop - There must be a full explanation in front of the Ecclesiastical board; the video must be explained and the explanation corroborated by compelling evidence to back up your version of events. Eric - And if the evidence isn't compelling enough? Bishop - I think you know the answer to that. You'll be defrocked.

Segment 5: FM - It's not a question about whether we believe you or not. Eric - That's how it looks. I understand the Church can't afford a scandal like this so what should we do now Your Excellency. Bishop - In the meantime you'll be suspended from your duties effective immediately.

Shane - Theresa's an adult now. It's up to her to make the right choices. Caroline - She'll have a lot of Brady's keeping her eye on her. Shane - Thank you Caroline. Caroline - Who knows? Maybe a nice young man will come along and sweep her off her feet just like some handsome Brit stole my daughter's heart.

Kim - Okay, I'm going to get your Dad and we're going to go to the airport. Theresa - Mom, thank you for coming. It means a lot. Kim - You'll always be my baby. They hug.

Gabi - Don't you dare threaten me. Sonny - I will not let you hurt Will or this baby. Gabi - I would never ... Sonny - You didn't mean to hurt Melanie and look what happened to her. Gabi - I regret that every single day of my life. Sonny - I find that very hard to believe. Gabi - You know you've really got to think this through Sonny because if I go down you know who else is coming down with me. Sonny - Somehow I'm not worried about Chad beating an assault charge with you as the only witness and Nick Fallon as the victim. Gabi - So you're willing to take that chance. I'm sure Stefano DiMera won't take that personally; you putting his son in jeopardy. Sonny - You know my last name so you think I care if you stand here and threaten me. Will comes back after getting Ari back to bed. Okay, we need to finish this conversation.

Abe - So what's wrong. Why don't you think Eric would open up to you? Nicole - He just wouldn't. Abe - You could try. It's all anyone could ask. I have to get going. If you remember anything about Kristen ... Nicole - I will call you. Abe - And think about Eric. He leaves.

Eric - I expected this. Bishop - Sorry, the Church must follow procedures put in place by the Dioceses which is why we feel it's best that you step back from the church during this period of investigation. Eric - Of course, I won't say Mass. Bishop - Father Eric, you're relieved of all duties until further notice. Eric stops in front of Fr. Matt - I'm deeply sorry. He leaves.

Segment 6: Theresa and Kim come back inside the pub. Theresa hugs her Dad. Thanks for coming. Shane - Of course I did. Kim is going to call a cab. Caroline - No, Roman wants to take you. Kim - Good, I was afraid I wouldn't see him again. Caroline will call him. She tells Theresa she needs a little help in the kitchen. Shane - What did you say to her? Kim - I don't think it was anything I said. I think it's this place. Shane - It does have a certain magic about it. I can still feel your Pop here. Kim - Me too. We had some good times here, didn't we? Shane - Oh yes we did. Kim - I don't tell you enough, do I? Shane - Tell me what? Kim - How much I really do love you. Shane - Not nearly enough. Kim - It's not like you tell me all the time either. Shane - Well I guess I figured you'd gotten the picture by now. They say words are cheap so come here. They kiss.

Abby arrives at the park to meet with EJ. Lovely to see you. Abby - This was a surprise. EJ - I spoke to Chad and I promised him I would find you immediately. Abby - What happened? I heard that he was okay. EJ - He is. Physically, he's fine. Abby - Good. EJ - You still care about him, don't you? Abby - Of course I do. Is that everything or is there something else. EJ - There's something else. Chad has been doing a little thinking and he's decided that he's not going to come back to Salem.

Will - Listen, this is a great opportunity and they want you really badly. Gabi - They do. Will - If they want you that badly just tell them that you want to model in Chicago 'cause there are a lot of modelling jobs in Chicago. We can totally make that commute work from here. I think it's a win-win for everybody. Gabi - What if you just write stories for your family and friends; nobody outside of Salem can read them. Sonny - That's not the same thing. Gabi - Will, you can write anywhere and Sonny, you can open a club in any town but unfortunately I can only get this opportunity in New York. She grabs her purse. Will - I'm not going to let you leave right now. Gabi - I'm not going to stay here and get double-teamed. Will - I'm sorry that it feels that way but it's not that way, is it? Sonny - No. Will - Listen, I want you to promise me that you're going to think about this and that you're going to think about all of it. And please do not make a decision until we talk a little more okay. Thank you. See you. Gabi leaves. Will asks Sonny who he's calling. Sonny - My Dad, there has to be someway to stop this. Will pulls out the cake.

Nicole is sitting on the floor in front of the roaring fire. She recalls Eric accusing her of raping him. No way. I can't help him. Not anymore.

Eric goes into the church and kneels in front of the crucifix. My God, I'm really sorry for offending you. I detest all my sins because of Your punishment but most of all because they offended You. He stands up and removes his collar and places it on top of the altar.

Segment 7: Caroline, Kim, Shane and Theresa are outside the pub. Shane tells Theresa to call him anytime day or night. She will. Kim hugs her. And you can call me anytime you want. Caroline - You two, don't be strangers now. Shane - Thank you Caroline. Bye now. Kim and Shane leave. Caroline - Rough, huh. Theresa - But good. Caroline - They love you. Theresa - Yeah. They really love this place. Caroline - And you will too.

Sonny - Well, it's a little tricky because Gabi hired him to look over the contract so he can't talk about it. So I told him what she said was in the contract and he thinks if all that's in the contract, and it sounds like it is, we don't have much wiggle room. Gabi holds all the cards. The contract's going to look great in court. She's going out of her way to come back to Salem once a month; you can go to New York anytime you want to see Ari. Will - So it's going to look like a good deal to the court is what you're saying. Sonny - Yes. So I think the only option we have now is to go to Family Court and try and prove that she's an unfit mother. Will - No. I'm not putting Gabi through that. No wars. Sonny - Okay, apart from that, pretty much in any court we'd lose because there's no formal custody agreement. Will - Yeah okay. Welcome home Will. Sonny - So sorry. There's a knock on the door. Will answers it. It's Sami. They hug. Sami - Where's the baby? Will - She's asleep. Sami - What's wrong? Will - Oh nothing. We just totally forgot that you were coming over. Sami sees the cake. Strike a pose. What is that for? Is that for Gabi? She got a modelling job? I mean that's great for her. Where is she? What, is there something going on? What aren't you telling me?

Gabi is at the club on her phone. No, I'm not alright. I really need to talk to you right now.

Abby - Okay. EJ - Is it? Abby - It's his decision. You know just because I care about him doesn't mean that we can be together. EJ - He cares very much for you. Abby - It doesn't really matter. EJ - He thinks you're a very special person. He was willing to do anything for you. Abby - He faked a brain tumour to get rid of Cameron. EJ - That's my point. Abby - You say that like it's acceptable; like it's a good thing. EJ - I say that because there's nothing he wasn't willing to do for you. Abby - Or maybe he just lies like a reflex. After all, he is a ... EJ - What? A man? Or were you going to say a DiMera? Abby - Do you not get that what Chad did was wrong EJ? OMG, you knew all along what Chad was doing. EJ - Yes I did.

Nicole is in the square when she sees Eric in street clothes carrying a satchel.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I could only watch half of this episode, and didn't bother to go back later to finish it up. Sami and Elvis ruined it for me, even though I liked the Eric, Nicole and Abe stuff.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Kinay
Nov 21 2013, 07:19 AM
The Scorpion
Sweet and Salty
Kinay

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sick, but hott!
EJ and Nicole are neither believable nor entertaining to me. EJ has almost never had an honest moment with Nicole, because he has been focused on Sami in some way since the moment he first saw her.

EJ and Sami are dysfunctional selfish liars who still love each other in spite of that. They are complicated and messy and sometimes ugly and that's why I enjoy them so much. As James said, it's a struggle for them to be together, but they can't be apart. It will never be easy, and it shouldn't be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply