Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 21 2013, 12:48 AM (15,304 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Which babynapping is that? I can't tell the kidnapped kids apart.

Actually, when was the last time there was a baby on the show that was not kidnapped? I'm not counting Arianna because there is still plenty of time for someone to take off with her.

lysie
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 21 2013, 12:52 AM

Actually, when was the last time there was a baby on the show that was not kidnapped? I'm not counting Arianna because there is still plenty of time for someone to take off with her.
Technically Johnny and Allie haven't been kidnapped unless you count Sami being kidnapped while pregnant. I don't think Theo, JJ, or Parker ever were either.

It's Will.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 21 2013, 12:48 AM
That was the late Nancy Parsons who joined the show for a few months as Sami's neighbor, Mary Brooke, and kidnapped Will.

Posted Image

8/21/96
Beth's Synopsis: Sami is still upset over her run in with Kate, and Mary offers to make her some tea. She puts some drugs in the tea & soon Sami is sleeping. Mary then kidnaps Will & as she leaves she tells a sleeping Sami she will never see him again.

8/21/96: Abe, Austin, Bo, Carrie, Celeste, Franco, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, Laura, Lexie, Mary, Peter, Sami, Will, Daniel, Juan, Flight Attendant, Fortune Teller.
Sets: Sami's Apartment, Plane, Hope/Franco Hotel Room & Corridor/Santa Rosa, Jennifer's House & Exterior, Daniel's Salem Inn Room, Street/Paris, Park, Santa Rosa Hotel Lobby.
Edited by Jason47, Nov 21 2013, 01:08 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Nov 21 2013, 12:54 AM
jwsel

Technically Johnny and Allie haven't been kidnapped unless you count Sami being kidnapped while pregnant. I don't think Theo, JJ, or Parker ever were either.

It's Will.
How is it that all of Hope's kids (as well as her grandchild) have been kidnapped at one point or another, yet only 1/2 of Sami's have?? lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All of Sami's kids (save for Will) are still kids. Give them time.

(Granted, someone would have to care enough about Allie to actually take her...)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
Nov 21 2013, 01:15 AM

(Granted, someone would have to care enough about Allie to actually take her...)
Poor Allie. She doesn't deserve to be forgotten. Especially since her mom is on ALL THE TIME!

Outside of Shawn, all of Hope's kids (& Claire) had been kidnapped prior to them being as old as Johnny & Allie are now. lol.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
I miss the 90's. I can almost hear Stone Philips narrating that still.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt

There was a plan to kidnap Allie. Johnny is the one no one else has wanted, lol.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I'm pretty over Johnny. Give me some attention seeking Allie and plain bad manners Sydney to raise hell.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Just look at that face, I want to pinch his cheeks. He was a strange looking child but I was still very attached to him being a Lumi baby and all.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Things I remember about that kidnapping? The lovely J&M scenes it led to. Yuppy ponytail and all. All of John's fantasies were the best!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I figured it was Will, but it took me a bit to see it. His ears aren't showing so it wasn't automatic recognition.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2013, 01:22 AM
Matt

Poor Allie. She doesn't deserve to be forgotten. Especially since her mom is on ALL THE TIME!

Outside of Shawn, all of Hope's kids (& Claire) had been kidnapped prior to them being as old as Johnny & Allie are now. lol.
Wasn't Shawn held in a cage by crazy Jan?

six
Member Avatar

That was the most ridiculous story. Marlena being inches from Will and not recognizing him because he was wearing sunglasses, France refusing to return Will to saustin because they weren't married...

Sariah
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 21 2013, 12:54 AM
jwsel

It's Will.
Parker's being kidnapped now. By that scruffy orange goon and his bleached princess.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

trojangal
Nov 21 2013, 09:22 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 21 2013, 01:22 AM
Matt

Wasn't Shawn held in a cage by crazy Jan?
Yes. But he was also kidnapped right before Stefano turned Hope into Princess Gina.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I definitely miss that announcer.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 21 2013, 01:03 AM
lysie
That was the late Nancy Parsons who joined the show for a few months as Sami's neighbor, Mary Brooke, and kidnapped Will.

Posted Image

8/21/96
Beth's Synopsis: Sami is still upset over her run in with Kate, and Mary offers to make her some tea. She puts some drugs in the tea & soon Sami is sleeping. Mary then kidnaps Will & as she leaves she tells a sleeping Sami she will never see him again.

8/21/96: Abe, Austin, Bo, Carrie, Celeste, Franco, Hope, Jack, Jennifer, Laura, Lexie, Mary, Peter, Sami, Will, Daniel, Juan, Flight Attendant, Fortune Teller.
Sets: Sami's Apartment, Plane, Hope/Franco Hotel Room & Corridor/Santa Rosa, Jennifer's House & Exterior, Daniel's Salem Inn Room, Street/Paris, Park, Santa Rosa Hotel Lobby.
So many more sets back then. Now it seems Days ues only three sets per episode.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

six
Nov 21 2013, 10:27 AM
That was the most ridiculous story. Marlena being inches from Will and not recognizing him because he was wearing sunglasses, France refusing to return Will to saustin because they weren't married...
Yes! I hated how they made Marlena look like SUCH a moron. She didn't recognize her own grandson because of this "brilliant" disguise? Come on.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply