Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, November 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 21 2013, 12:48 AM (15,603 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

six
Nov 22 2013, 11:57 AM
Oh God, IDK if I could deal with that. It's okay to want to push a pregnant woman off the pier if she's fictional right?
Absolutely. I will help push with this latest version of Abby ;)

It also needs to be said I suck at speculating which is why I dont do it often. I am usually wrong so no worries.
Edited by spartan, Nov 22 2013, 12:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

spartan
Nov 22 2013, 11:55 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 22 2013, 10:42 AM
I think Ejami will break up when Sami finds out that EJ know about the drugs, and then EJ will end up sleeping with Abby but then reconcile with Sami, which probably means Abby ends up pregnant not that EJ needs an other child.
Uh uh. If anything, Abby will find out she's pregnant from Chad and then I could see EJ pulled in either by her manipulations (ala Austin) out of a sense of obligation or responsibility to family.

AS and JS mentioned in an interview that there was a story opportunity for Chad to make a reappearance. I couldn't help but think it would be because she was pregnant. Yesterday's EJ/Abby scenes did nothing to dispell that theory.
That flashback Abby had was definitely odd and leading somewhere probably.
Who knows though?
DR did an interview with KM regarding the Cameron/Chad triangel and
Lysie asked if she was pregnant and she said no so she won't get pregnant
by Chad.

spartan
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 22 2013, 12:17 PM
spartan
Nov 22 2013, 11:55 AM
S loves EJ
Nov 22 2013, 10:42 AM
I think Ejami will break up when Sami finds out that EJ know about the drugs, and then EJ will end up sleeping with Abby but then reconcile with Sami, which probably means Abby ends up pregnant not that EJ needs an other child.
Uh uh. If anything, Abby will find out she's pregnant from Chad and then I could see EJ pulled in either by her manipulations (ala Austin) out of a sense of obligation or responsibility to family.

AS and JS mentioned in an interview that there was a story opportunity for Chad to make a reappearance. I couldn't help but think it would be because she was pregnant. Yesterday's EJ/Abby scenes did nothing to dispell that theory.
That flashback Abby had was definitely odd and leading somewhere probably.
Who knows though?
DR did an interview with KM regarding the Cameron/Chad triangel and
Lysie asked if she was pregnant and she said no so she won't get pregnant
by Chad.
Did not know that. Well, that is reassuring and I'm glad.
Edited by spartan, Nov 22 2013, 12:24 PM.

six
Member Avatar

spartan
Nov 22 2013, 12:01 PM
six
Nov 22 2013, 11:57 AM
Oh God, IDK if I could deal with that. It's okay to want to push a pregnant woman off the pier if she's fictional right?
Absolutely. I will help push with this latest version of Abby ;)

It also needs to be said I suck at speculating which is why I dont do it often. I am usually wrong so no worries.
It's sad, because I liked her up until recently. I can't remember the last time Days had a triangle where the person being pursued wasn't completely insufferable at the end.

lysie
Member Avatar

i<3ddjmalways
Nov 22 2013, 01:54 AM
lysie
Nov 22 2013, 01:44 AM
I didn't think Eric treated Marlena badly today...
That's not how I feel or what I saw, the way he yelled at her and just walked away. I could see the hurt in her eyes. He still blames her. But to each their own I guess... :shrug:
He didn't yell at her. He was short with her, absolutely. He just lost his job, his home, and his reputation, and whether it was intentional or not, his mother is the one who pushed play. It's been a day, and he's already coming around some. But being short with someone isn't treating them like dirt.

mjkiss

Rosebud
Nov 22 2013, 01:11 AM
mjkiss
Nov 21 2013, 11:49 PM
Rosebud
Nov 21 2013, 04:25 PM
I honestly don't understand Eric. I like him, but why does he have so little compassion and forgiveness when it comes to his own mother? I mean if he could forgive Kristen and allow her to marry in his church, after a few pre-cana sessions, and change his entire view of her (allowing her to work with children), yet he can't seem to give his own mother the time of day? Makes me wonder if he's the angel everyone seems to think he is. :shrug:
that's what I have been saying to myself. all her kids have been pricks. sami wanting her to be supportive and her and ej when he shot john once and left him for dead; the setup last year, stealing funds letting john take the fall and marlena stepped up like any mother would and engaged with, "I just want you to be happy". brady, sleeping with kritter in the first place, asking for her hand, beating on his chest demanding marlena and others accept her; he seems to take such pride in announcing that marlena's not his mother...I wonder would he have stabbed Isabella in the back so easily? marlena forgave their betrayal, where was their loyalty and respect for her?
Brady has no memory of Isabella, besides that video tape, but I'm sure if she came back from the dead he'd worship her :hail:

:rolleyes:
YEP, I know right. I think john and his stories about izzy made brady resent marlena for being to live the life with john that he feels his mother should have been able too. it's one thing to have a sense of her, but he's made her more present for brady and I think that causes most of distance btw m&b. marlena is the only mother he knows; how she holds him, the smell of her perfume, her hazel eyes should be home to him and I Hate that the writers don't respect the role she's played in his life. izzy had a hard time at first seeing the bond btw j&m, but she got past it and found comfort in...that should be said out loud. marlena fell into the mommy role for brady, victor chose her as well, little brady and so did john. I wish we could see that explored on t.v.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

mjkiss
Nov 22 2013, 11:34 PM
Rosebud
Nov 22 2013, 01:11 AM
mjkiss
Nov 21 2013, 11:49 PM
Rosebud
Nov 21 2013, 04:25 PM
I honestly don't understand Eric. I like him, but why does he have so little compassion and forgiveness when it comes to his own mother? I mean if he could forgive Kristen and allow her to marry in his church, after a few pre-cana sessions, and change his entire view of her (allowing her to work with children), yet he can't seem to give his own mother the time of day? Makes me wonder if he's the angel everyone seems to think he is. :shrug:
that's what I have been saying to myself. all her kids have been pricks. sami wanting her to be supportive and her and ej when he shot john once and left him for dead; the setup last year, stealing funds letting john take the fall and marlena stepped up like any mother would and engaged with, "I just want you to be happy". brady, sleeping with kritter in the first place, asking for her hand, beating on his chest demanding marlena and others accept her; he seems to take such pride in announcing that marlena's not his mother...I wonder would he have stabbed Isabella in the back so easily? marlena forgave their betrayal, where was their loyalty and respect for her?
Brady has no memory of Isabella, besides that video tape, but I'm sure if she came back from the dead he'd worship her :hail:

:rolleyes:
YEP, I know right. I think john and his stories about izzy made brady resent marlena for being to live the life with john that he feels his mother should have been able too. it's one thing to have a sense of her, but he's made her more present for brady and I think that causes most of distance btw m&b. marlena is the only mother he knows; how she holds him, the smell of her perfume, her hazel eyes should be home to him and I Hate that the writers don't respect the role she's played in his life. izzy had a hard time at first seeing the bond btw j&m, but she got past it and found comfort in...that should be said out loud. marlena fell into the mommy role for brady, victor chose her as well, little brady and so did john. I wish we could see that explored on t.v.
Except that Marlena wanted that. Marlena loved Isabella too, and she had no intention when Isabella died of becoming Brady's mother. That part just happened with time. And one doesn't cancel out the other. And I don't believe for a second that Marlena would have ever let Brady forget about Isabella. Ever. SHE would have been the one to tell Brady about his angel-mama as she held him in her arms at night when she put him to bed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply