Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Nov 25th
Topic Started: Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM (3,562 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OY,Sami,your just dying to go back to prison aren't ya.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

well that was weak. :/

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Now that feels like daytime drama!

lysie
Member Avatar

This story isn't going to make any sense, is it?

Hummm
Member Avatar

I sure need a brake from Sami's character.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

WTF was that?! Way to spoil EVERYTHING that happens with this storyline this week in 15 seconds or less.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Also, STUPIDEST PLAN EVER! Do Kate, Sami, & Gabi think that neither Hope nor Maggie, nor any other Horton will wonder why Nick hasn't replied to any of their texts/calls/emails and inquire why?

That said, I doubt Nick is actually dead. I bet he's just unconscious & someone finds him in the water, pulls him out, & revives him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

They really need better promo ppl. This could look amazing. Instead I was laughing.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Not good, not good at all!

camera shy

Why on earth would Gabi have to hide killing Nick when it was in self defense? And Sami seems to be going out of her way to throw away her own freedom.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 22 2013, 10:11 PM
Nope. Not a single molecule of sense. I bet it's gonna play out even stupider & more ridiculous than we think it will.
Since when does Kate get her hands dirty by dumping bodies in the river?? Better yet, how the hell do Kate & Sami end up "helping" Gabi?? I can't wait for Kate, Sami, or both, to try to use the Nick river dump as blackmail and force Gabi to do what they want. :shame: :rolleyes:

SKBaldwin

Let me see if I got this right. Nick tries to rape Gabi, and she bashes him in the head with a rock. She and Sami put Nick's body in the river. :o When Will and Sonny find out... :shame:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 22 2013, 10:16 PM
They really need better promo ppl. This could look amazing. Instead I was laughing.
I foresee a shit load of snark when all this ridiculousness plays out on screen. And i am HERE for the snark! (I don't really plan on watching any of the scenes, but I will more than happily GIF any scene that needs to be replayed for pure shits & giggles.)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

One more thing - this "Nick murder" better NOT be related to Hope's story in ANY WAY!! Hope can investigate, but there's no way this investigation can be the main part of her story.

Sevprince

Everyone remember that pic Ally tweet with Will (guy), Sonny, Nick, Sami, and Gabi. They were all dressed up and there was blake's twit about everything being uncomfortable.
Yeah, I don't think Nick is dead either. Also today's sod article said that Nick was unconscious.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I'm excited for this storyline. I don't expect anything along the line of Sherlock Holmes or Agatha Christie, just some fun stupidity.
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 22 2013, 10:48 PM.

Kaha
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM
I hope those crazy ladies checked for pulse before they threw him in the river.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

LOL, this is going to be fun to snark.

Revving up Supergirl's Ciara eye roll gifs.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 22 2013, 10:17 PM
lysie
Nov 22 2013, 10:11 PM
Nope. Not a single molecule of sense. I bet it's gonna play out even stupider & more ridiculous than we think it will.
Since when does Kate get her hands dirty by dumping bodies in the river?? Better yet, how the hell do Kate & Sami end up "helping" Gabi?? I can't wait for Kate, Sami, or both, to try to use the Nick river dump as blackmail and force Gabi to do what they want. :shame: :rolleyes:
Kate hasn't been the same since she hooked up with Rafe.

But seriously, Nick has always been able to manipulate Gabi, so, why is he all of a sudden acting impulsively? It's so out of character for him. :shithitfan:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply