Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Nov 25th
Topic Started: Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM (3,524 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Spencer Hastings
Nov 22 2013, 10:46 PM
LOL, this is going to be fun to snark.

Revving up Supergirl's Ciara eye roll gifs.

So no one needs to look for it:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure after Gabi, Sami and Kate leave, Nick is gonna crawl out of that lake alive. But he'll make everyone THINK he's dead and will proceed to fuck with everyone's heads for months.
Edited by Pookie, Nov 23 2013, 09:08 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Kaha
Nov 22 2013, 10:51 PM
Supergirlx2
Nov 22 2013, 10:17 PM
lysie
Nov 22 2013, 10:11 PM
This story isn't going to make any sense, is it?
Nope. Not a single molecule of sense. I bet it's gonna play out even stupider & more ridiculous than we think it will.
Since when does Kate get her hands dirty by dumping bodies in the river?? Better yet, how the hell do Kate & Sami end up "helping" Gabi?? I can't wait for Kate, Sami, or both, to try to use the Nick river dump as blackmail and force Gabi to do what they want. :shame: :rolleyes:
Kate hasn't been the same since she hooked up with Rafe.

But seriously, Nick has always been able to manipulate Gabi, so, why is he all of a sudden acting impulsively? It's so out of character for him. :shithitfan:
I think this would be the first time Gabi flat out rejected Nick and said she didn't love or want him. That's enough to make a manipulative psycho snap.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Spencer Hastings

So no one needs to look for it:

Posted Image
Thanks! Between this and "Kill me now", I think we should be ready for this suck fest.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Why the frak doesn't Gabi just go to the cops and say, "Nick tried to rape me. I bludgeoned him with a rock in self-defense"?!

I understand Kate and Sami trying to turn this thing into a whole conspiracy in order to gain leverage over Gabi, but there's no logical reason for Gabi to hide the fact that she "killed" Nick in self-defense. And Nick's past obsession with Melanie would further support Gabi's claim that Nick attacked her. Killing Nick in self-defense wouldn't be a crime, but covering up his death and obstructing justice WOULD be a crime, so I'm morbidly curious to see why Gabi goes along with the stupid "dump Nick in the river" scenario.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

this looks cray. Sign me up! :rockon:

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Kaha
Supergirlx2
lysie
Nope. Not a single molecule of sense. I bet it's gonna play out even stupider & more ridiculous than we think it will.
Since when does Kate get her hands dirty by dumping bodies in the river?? Better yet, how the hell do Kate & Sami end up "helping" Gabi?? I can't wait for Kate, Sami, or both, to try to use the Nick river dump as blackmail and force Gabi to do what they want. :shame: :rolleyes:

But seriously, Nick has always been able to manipulate Gabi, so, why is he all of a sudden acting impulsively? It's so out of character for him. :shithitfan:
since when? this guy is 51 1/2 cards short of a full deck. He impulsively killed Mel's father, framed her, then tried to have his way with her only to have Philip save her. This guy is a complete nut job. Weren't we spoiled there would be a murder? Sounds like the ladies will be doing there rendition of the three stooges... "eye poking... and so on". Sounds great!

Gabi : "But it was self defense, I should tell the truth!!"
Sami : "Truth, truth, what kind of madness is that?"
Kate : "Your forgetting Sami, she's Rafe's sister, and she's not preggy with EJ's child."
Sami : "Oh...ugh"

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

crookedhalo
Nov 23 2013, 02:44 AM
Kaha
Supergirlx2
lysie

since when? this guy is 51 1/2 cards short of a full deck. He impulsively killed Mel's father, framed her, then tried to have his way with her only to have Philip save her. This guy is a complete nut job. Weren't we spoiled there would be a murder? Sounds like the ladies will be doing there rendition of the three stooges... "eye poking... and so on". Sounds great!

Gabi : "But it was self defense, I should tell the truth!!"
Sami : "Truth, truth, what kind of madness is that?"
Kate : "Your forgetting Sami, she's Rafe's sister, and she's not preggy with EJ's child."
Sami : "Oh...ugh"
Nick only became psycho obsessed with Mel after he started taking the drugs he had been prescribed after having been shot. He was not of sound mind when he killed Trent & tried to get Mel to run away with him.

The writers have done a piss poor job of explaining why Nick is so obsessed with Gabi all of a sudden. It's been months & months since he & Gabi broke up. What made him snap?

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

This will be interesting, and Kami scenes is always a joy to see :) And I'd rather see Kami than other boring stuff on this show.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Sweeps is almost done, huh? Back to the normal suckage.......

Keith
Member Avatar

People seem to be assuming that Gabi going to the cops would actually instantly work in her favor. Consider how many rape crimes have gone in favor of victims the past few years in court. It ould explain the irrationality of Gabi, Sami, and Kate reacting that way. Then again, why couldn't Kate or Sami just pay off a judge, too. But if that were found out it would make Gabi look guilty. Anyway, that's what I'm fanwanking - doubt the writers have given it that much thought.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

The stupidity continues.

S loves EJ

I wasn´t sure about this storyline but the promo made me want to see it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM
Dear lord, Sami is a MORON!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I notice in that promo that Gabi's hair is up in a ponytail when she 's with Sami, so some time must pass after she konks Nick in the head. So he must really be dead.

camera shy

Maybe Kate and Sami are playing Gabi to get her under their thumbs?

S loves EJ

Sami is more bad than EJ these days she really is the perfect fit for him.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Ha. Sami referring to him as "that body" makes me laugh for some reason.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 22 2013, 10:14 PM
Also, STUPIDEST PLAN EVER! Do Kate, Sami, & Gabi think that neither Hope nor Maggie, nor any other Horton will wonder why Nick hasn't replied to any of their texts/calls/emails and inquire why?

That said, I doubt Nick is actually dead. I bet he's just unconscious & someone finds him in the water, pulls him out, & revives him.
I hope you're right.

This is dramatic and I'll watch but there's just something about this promo that I cannot get on board with. Does Sami NEVER learn? Of course not. Of course she doesn't. Ugh. Mess.

Now rape victim Nick is not only regressing into obsessed psycho loser mode, but ratcheting it up enough to turn into a rapist or would-be rapist. Why did he even ask Gabi for the annulment?

RIP, Nick. They've done ya wrong!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings

I lost it when Gabi clocked Nick with that rock, so I'm here for the lulz if nothing else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply