Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Nov 25th
Topic Started: Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM (3,578 Views)
S loves EJ

JessicaLeigh
Nov 23 2013, 10:46 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 23 2013, 03:08 AM
crookedhalo
Nov 23 2013, 02:44 AM
Kaha
Nov 22 2013, 10:51 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
since when? this guy is 51 1/2 cards short of a full deck. He impulsively killed Mel's father, framed her, then tried to have his way with her only to have Philip save her. This guy is a complete nut job. Weren't we spoiled there would be a murder? Sounds like the ladies will be doing there rendition of the three stooges... "eye poking... and so on". Sounds great!

Gabi : "But it was self defense, I should tell the truth!!"
Sami : "Truth, truth, what kind of madness is that?"
Kate : "Your forgetting Sami, she's Rafe's sister, and she's not preggy with EJ's child."
Sami : "Oh...ugh"
Nick only became psycho obsessed with Mel after he started taking the drugs he had been prescribed after having been shot. He was not of sound mind when he killed Trent & tried to get Mel to run away with him.

The writers have done a piss poor job of explaining why Nick is so obsessed with Gabi all of a sudden. It's been months & months since he & Gabi broke up. What made him snap?
This is the question I want answered. When the Jensen story reached its conclusion Nick really seemed to be indicating that he was undergoing a change. He owned up to his actions, fell on his sword and gave Gabi a clean break. Then he was understandably put on the back burner so other stories could come to the forefront, and now that they're focusing on him again he's inexplicably back to being manipulative with a side of completely bonkers. It makes no sense. :shame:

Maybe the writers thinks he is a more interesting character as a villain he is to me at least. I havenīt been interesting in him since he told Gabi he has been raped but I think him driving Gabi crazy by haunting her might be interesting. I also donīt think itīs strange that has become obsessive since has a obseessive past, but I donīt think it make sense that he would try to rape Gabi since he has been raped himself and was obviously traumatized by it. I also doubt it possible for the character to stay on the show after this which seems to be a waste of a talent actor.

lysie
Nov 23 2013, 09:21 PM
jwsel
Nov 23 2013, 09:09 PM
Sevprince
Nov 23 2013, 12:58 PM
This was self defense. Nick has criminal record and I think his Melanie obsession is known. Gabi doesn't have any records (she should), everyone treats her as this princess who can't hurt a fly and her brother is a COP who has good standing since no one knows about his history of covering up crimes for Sami and Gabi. It makes zero sense why these three idiots especially Kami would think that covering up and not going to the police is good idea.
It is totally idiotic, particularly given Nick's history. All Gabi would have to do is point to his history and, given what Kate has put together about the New York modeling gig, it would be very simple to convince the cops that Nick had become obsessed with Gabi.

I can imagine that Sami would argue that Gabi can't rely on self-defense after what Sami went through after shooting Bernardi. But anyone with a brain would tell Gabi that the situations are completely different. Sami shot a decorated police officer in the back and her story was not corroborated by the evidence. Gabi's story would be much more believable.
I don't even understand why Kate and Sami would care. If they think Gabi is going to prison, that benefits both of them in regards to the baby. Their involvement is what's making this ridiculous. Maybe they'll write it better in the next two days to explain it, but I'm not holding my breath.

I know Sami is selfish but she is also a mother and grandmother, so I would think she would realize that what is best for Ari is not to be seperated from her mother.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Nov 23 2013, 11:45 PM
lysie
jwsel
Sevprince
Nov 23 2013, 12:58 PM
This was self defense. Nick has criminal record and I think his Melanie obsession is known. Gabi doesn't have any records (she should), everyone treats her as this princess who can't hurt a fly and her brother is a COP who has good standing since no one knows about his history of covering up crimes for Sami and Gabi. It makes zero sense why these three idiots especially Kami would think that covering up and not going to the police is good idea.
It is totally idiotic, particularly given Nick's history. All Gabi would have to do is point to his history and, given what Kate has put together about the New York modeling gig, it would be very simple to convince the cops that Nick had become obsessed with Gabi.

I can imagine that Sami would argue that Gabi can't rely on self-defense after what Sami went through after shooting Bernardi. But anyone with a brain would tell Gabi that the situations are completely different. Sami shot a decorated police officer in the back and her story was not corroborated by the evidence. Gabi's story would be much more believable.
I don't even understand why Kate and Sami would care. If they think Gabi is going to prison, that benefits both of them in regards to the baby. Their involvement is what's making this ridiculous. Maybe they'll write it better in the next two days to explain it, but I'm not holding my breath.
I think the two answers to that question is

Will & Rafe

Will doesn't want any parent taken away from Ari & would not easily forgive them.

And Rafe would never forgive either of them, and both of them care for Rafe. Not to mention I think they will see that Ari is the victim, I mean she told Nick she was going to turn down the job. I think his fallen apart plan will turn to Rage.
I'm missing the piece of the puzzle that would make Will and Rafe hold kami responsible for Gabi preventing herself from getting raped. It's not like kambi conspired to murder Nick. Or like kami played a part in Nick's attack on Gabi.

The only thing I can guess, is that like someone else said, kami know Gabi wouldn't actually go to jail for what she did, but they've convinced her that she would, so they can have leverage over her. But if that's the case, IDK why they would participate in hiding the body. And as former Dimera (and Kiriakis) wives, they really should know that you hire people for this kind of thing.

Rafe and Will are really going to be pissed when they realize kami took what was a case of self defense and turned it into what looks like a murder.
Edited by six, Nov 24 2013, 09:36 AM.

S loves EJ

I donīt think there is time to hire someone else to get rid of the body, they need to get rid of it before someone else sees them.

camera shy

Well SOD has an article and from the pictures Sami is in the water struggling with Nick and he's able to get her underwater for a moment.

six
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 24 2013, 09:46 AM
I donīt think there is time to hire someone else to get rid of the body, they need to get rid of it before someone else sees them.
We'll have to see how it plays out, but if they knew things were really bad, they should have brought someone with them. Sami should have Ricardo or Silvio's number programed into her cell.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

six
Nov 24 2013, 09:32 AM
crookedhalo
Nov 23 2013, 11:45 PM
lysie
jwsel

I think the two answers to that question is

Will & Rafe

Will doesn't want any parent taken away from Ari & would not easily forgive them.

And Rafe would never forgive either of them, and both of them care for Rafe. Not to mention I think they will see that Ari is the victim, I mean she told Nick she was going to turn down the job. I think his fallen apart plan will turn to Rage.
I'm missing the piece of the puzzle that would make Will and Rafe hold kami responsible for Gabi preventing herself from getting raped. It's not like kambi conspired to murder Nick. Or like kami played a part in Nick's attack on Gabi.

The only thing I can guess, is that like someone else said, kami know Gabi wouldn't actually go to jail for what she did, but they've convinced her that she would, so they can have leverage over her. But if that's the case, IDK why they would participate in hiding the body. And as former Dimera (and Kiriakis) wives, they really should know that you hire people for this kind of thing.

Rafe and Will are really going to be pissed when they realize kami took what was a case of self defense and turned it into what looks like a murder.
I read the SOD article, and from the sounds of it, it seems that Gabi didn't actually kill Nick, just rendered him unconscious, but they mistakenly believes she did. AS says in the article, that the three (Sami, Kate, Gabi) are actually responsible for his death. Based on the way they dispose of the body, I can see them realizing too late that he was still alive, but unable to undo their actions.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 24 2013, 09:51 AM
Well SOD has an article and from the pictures Sami is in the water struggling with Nick and he's able to get her underwater for a moment.
I though those pics were scenes from Sami's nightmares after they disposed of the body.
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 24 2013, 10:00 AM.

camera shy

badaddiction
Nov 24 2013, 10:00 AM
camera shy
I though those pics were scenes from Sami's nightmares after they disposed of the body.
Well you would know better than me, I didn't read the article I just saw the pictures. And why do they feel the need to get rid of the body when Gabi was only protecting herself even if they thought Nick was dead?

badaddiction
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 24 2013, 10:08 AM
badaddiction
camera shy
Well you would know better than me, I didn't read the article I just saw the pictures. And why do they feel the need to get rid of the body when Gabi was only protecting herself even if they thought Nick was dead?
Gabi's basically in shock, Sami wants to go the police, but Kate talks her out of it.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Keith
Nov 24 2013, 09:09 AM
Sevprince
Nov 24 2013, 12:07 AM
I do wonder if they are still going to have Kami use this to secure Will's right or not despite being part of the cover up. Custody issue meant go away with this now but it will still be there in the future, so.
To what purpose? Gabi decided to turn down the job & that's why Nick went psycho.
Gabi won't be living with Wilson forever. Soon or later she will leave and this same problem will arise if Will and Gabi don't have some kind of written agreement. If Kami were smart, they would have her sign something to secure Will's right and make sure that Gabi won't be able to up and leave with the kid someday when she decides to move on.

I was wondering if Kami would be thinking along those same lines.

camera shy

badaddiction
Nov 24 2013, 10:13 AM
camera shy
Nov 24 2013, 10:08 AM
badaddiction
camera shy
Gabi's basically in shock, Sami wants to go the police, but Kate talks her out of it.
This is so crazy. All they had to do was go to the police since foul play wasn't involved.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Such bullshit. Nick Fallon is the great-grandson of Alice Horton, the grandson of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. In his own way, he's a legacy character and he's played by a compelling, talented actor. Nick's family history of mental illness, his prison time for murder, and his repeated rape in prison makes him one of the most complex, multi-dimensional, and tragic characters on the show, IMO. There's really been no full exploration of the effects of the prison assaults on his psyche. Now he's a full-on villain.

If Nick is truly dead, it's a complete waste of both character and actor. All just to have a way of ushering CB off the show while leaving baby Arianna with Sonny and Will, and involving the overused Sami in yet ANOTHER storyline.

Fuck you, Days.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Nov 24 2013, 10:14 AM
Keith
Nov 24 2013, 09:09 AM
Sevprince
Nov 24 2013, 12:07 AM
I do wonder if they are still going to have Kami use this to secure Will's right or not despite being part of the cover up. Custody issue meant go away with this now but it will still be there in the future, so.
To what purpose? Gabi decided to turn down the job & that's why Nick went psycho.
Gabi won't be living with Wilson forever. Soon or later she will leave and this same problem will arise if Will and Gabi don't have some kind of written agreement. If Kami were smart, they would have her sign something to secure Will's right and make sure that Gabi won't be able to up and leave with the kid someday when she decides to move on.

I was wondering if Kami would be thinking along those same lines.
It's not Gabi that does't want a custody agreement. She offered that solution to Will, but he refused. Besides, in this storyline, Kami doesn't have any leverage over Gabi, because they are all equally responsible for Nick's death. The writers have set it up, so that if one falls, they all fall. ETA: Which I think is hilarious since Kami were hell bent on doing to Gabi what they fought tooth and nail, and practiced scorched earth tactics against when it came to those who tried to take their children away.
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 24 2013, 10:42 AM.

S loves EJ

six
Nov 24 2013, 09:55 AM
S loves EJ
We'll have to see how it plays out, but if they knew things were really bad, they should have brought someone with them. Sami should have Ricardo or Silvio's number programed into her cell.

Maybe Kami follows Gabi, but even if she calls them for help I donīt think it strange that they doesnīt call any of the Dimera goons for help, since they donīt normally dispose of bodies so it make sense that they would just rush over to help her, and that they comes up with the idea first when they are at the scene.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I have to agree that in the grand scheme of things, it would have made more sense for Kami to have Gabi call the police.

six
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Nov 24 2013, 10:51 AM
six
S loves EJ

Maybe Kami follows Gabi, but even if she calls them for help I donīt think it strange that they doesnīt call any of the Dimera goons for help, since they donīt normally dispose of bodies so it make sense that they would just rush over to help her, and that they comes up with the idea first when they are at the scene.
It's not just about the body. You don't see the smartest villains doing much of anything all on their own. They outsource it and they make sure they have alibis. I could almost see Sami panicking and getting her hands dirty by getting directly involved. but I expect more from Kate. Gabi is nothing to them besides the person who tried to take "their" baby away, twice. They'd be better off without her.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

six
Nov 24 2013, 11:07 AM
S loves EJ
six
S loves EJ

It's not just about the body. You don't see the smartest villains doing much of anything all on their own. They outsource it and they make sure they have alibis. I could almost see Sami panicking and getting her hands dirty by getting directly involved. but I expect more from Kate. Gabi is nothing to them besides the person who tried to take "their" baby away, twice. They'd be better off without her.
I think this is how Kate goes into operation Arianna, but then she witnesses the argument between Wabi Nabi at the HTS. Plus, LK, made mention that Kate actually does care for Gabi, which plays a part in her decision making once she learns the truth.

Edited by badaddiction, Nov 24 2013, 12:04 PM.

camera shy

badaddiction
Nov 24 2013, 11:20 AM
six
S loves EJ
six

I think this is how Kate goes into operation Arianna, but then she witnesses the argument between Wabi at the HTS. Plus, LK, made mention that Kate actually does care for Gabi, which plays a part in her decision making once she learns the truth.

And Kate cares about Rafe so that's going to play a part too in how she treats his sister.

JillianJ

Making things worse than they really need to be is their specialty, :lol: cannot wait for EJ, Sonny and to an extent Will to get in on this :popcorn:

badaddiction
Member Avatar

camera shy
Nov 24 2013, 11:23 AM
badaddiction
Nov 24 2013, 11:20 AM
six
S loves EJ

I think this is how Kate goes into operation Arianna, but then she witnesses the argument between Wabi at the HTS. Plus, LK, made mention that Kate actually does care for Gabi, which plays a part in her decision making once she learns the truth.

And Kate cares about Rafe so that's going to play a part too in how she treats his sister.
Yes, LK mentioned one of the reasons Kate cares for Gabi is because she was supportive and encouraging of her relationship with Rafe.
Edited by badaddiction, Nov 24 2013, 03:21 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply