Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Nov 25th
Topic Started: Nov 22 2013, 10:00 PM (3,648 Views)
artemis719

Renee Dimera
Nov 24 2013, 10:22 AM
Such bullshit. Nick Fallon is the great-grandson of Alice Horton, the grandson of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. In his own way, he's a legacy character and he's played by a compelling, talented actor. Nick's family history of mental illness, his prison time for murder, and his repeated rape in prison makes him one of the most complex, multi-dimensional, and tragic characters on the show, IMO. There's really been no full exploration of the effects of the prison assaults on his psyche. Now he's a full-on villain.

If Nick is truly dead, it's a complete waste of both character and actor. All just to have a way of ushering CB off the show while leaving baby Arianna with Sonny and Will, and involving the overused Sami in yet ANOTHER storyline.

Fuck you, Days.
I am de-lurking just to say that I adore this post and agree with it wholeheartedly. I am so disappointed that the show has chosen to go this route with Nick. The rational part of my brain knows it's not worth it to get so worked up over a fictional character but I can't help it. I feel like I've invested so much time and effort and energy and this is the payoff? It's ridiculous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Nov 23 2013, 05:29 AM
This will be interesting, and Kami scenes is always a joy to see :) And I'd rather see Kami than other boring stuff on this show.
Co-sign. While this twist is absurd (RIP Nick!!), if it leads to some kind of partnership between Kate and Sami... I won't complain. It's either that or watch Kate watch Rafe for another five months. No thanks.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really understand the continued allure of a Kate/Sami alliance. That was a novel concept a decade ago, but I feel like we get this kind of spoiler/story/teaser at least once a year now. Actually, they've been on the same side A LOT over the last two years. It's not really a big deal anymore.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 24 2013, 03:14 PM
I don't really understand the continued allure of a Kate/Sami alliance. That was a novel concept a decade ago, but I feel like we get this kind of spoiler/story/teaser at least once a year now. Actually, they've been on the same side A LOT over the last two years. It's not really a big deal anymore.
Yeah ... why can't Kate try to Coronation Massacre her ass again? Of course, I always wanted somebody, somehow, to come to town and try to bring her down for that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply