Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson to appear in one more episode this year...
Topic Started: Nov 24 2013, 12:20 AM (2,942 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

EILEEN DAVIDSON TO MAKE ONE MORE APPEARANCE AS KRISTEN IN DECEMBER!

As an unexpected surprise for "Days" fans, Eileen Davidson will be making one more appearance as Kristen, on Tuesday, December 3. Brady receives a video from Kristen that day. Will this video bring closure to Kristen's storyline...or add more mystery??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Great news! If only it was more than one...

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I think Kristen may be well and alive!
Edited by Dreamy, Nov 24 2013, 12:32 AM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

:yahoo: Yaaayy! This is great news! Thanks Jason!

lysie
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Nov 24 2013, 12:31 AM
Don't we already know she is?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I doubt the video will motivate the SPD into following the trail that magically turned stone cold in a matter of hours. Even the experienced search dogs know it's hopeless

Posted Image

Dreamy
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 24 2013, 01:42 AM
Dreamy
I must have missed that part.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i assume this will be one of those devices that self-detonates after the video's over?

also, Thank you Jason!! :D

Will&Sonny

Dreamy
Nov 24 2013, 02:56 AM
lysie
Nov 24 2013, 01:42 AM
Dreamy
I must have missed that part.
She sent E.J. a text message after he called her, and all of that happened after the car crash, so yes, it's basically confirmed that she's alive. I'm pretty sure that Sami even says at one point, during her subsequent argument with E.J. about his deception, that the text message confirms that Kristen is alive.

Will&Sonny

Does this conclude your "mystery set" spoiler with the answer, Jason, or is this unrelated (thus confirming, at least, that the character alluded to in that spoiler is not Kristen)?

I'm assuming the former, but I wanted to be sure.

Graceland
Member Avatar

I'm pregnant, Brady. Don't worry, I'll tell him all about his daddy. This is the greatest gift anyone has given me. Talk to you later!

They brought up Kristen's uterus how many times?? They did it for no reason right before she left. Jen brought up the pregnancy scare to Eric a few days ago.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Graceland
Nov 24 2013, 08:06 AM
I'm pregnant, Brady. Don't worry, I'll tell him all about his daddy. This is the greatest gift anyone has given me. Talk to you later!

They brought up Kristen's uterus how many times?? They did it for no reason right before she left. Jen brought up the pregnancy scare to Eric a few days ago.
i know there are lots of people thinking this isn't the case, but I so hope it is!

thepadange

blueskies
Nov 24 2013, 08:27 AM
Graceland

i know there are lots of people thinking this isn't the case, but I so hope it is!
I love your optimism :)!
But wouldn't it be weird if Brady will go nuts and high after hearing this instead of trying to find them using all the possible means, unless, of course, the baby or both of them are (or supposed to be) dead?

It's not directly related to what we are talking about but this part of EM's interview kinda scared me. I find it a little bit creepy:
Quote:

And that’s what’s hard for me at work sometimes, to make sure that this doesn’t look fabricated, all of this pain.”
So in order to delve deep and bring forth authentic emotion for viewers, the actor admits he goes where few tread: Thinking about all of the things that could go wrong with his children! “As a father, as a parent, you have that anxiety about your kids being out in the world and all of those “what if” questions, like, ‘What if something happens to them at school?’” he says. “The idea of the loss of your kids, as dismal as that sounds, that’s kind of what I tap into sometimes. And it’s a scary place to go, but given the gravity of this character’s issues right now, that’s where I go. I think the fans deserve it. I’ve [signed] autographs for people who’ve been watching the show for 48 years, and the least I can do is bring the best meat and potatoes I can to the table.”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/11/days-eric-martsolf-bradys-about-to-take-his-darkest-fall-yet
Edited by thepadange, Nov 24 2013, 10:54 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

This should be interesting as we know that whatever she says to him leads to him having a break down and turn back to drugs. I hope that she is not pregnant.

ShaneDOOLFan

Im sure its just a video she made before the wedding honestly. I was hoping we would get to see her in hiding or something but they probably figured that would make the audience think she is coming back soon.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thepadange
Nov 24 2013, 10:41 AM
blueskies
Nov 24 2013, 08:27 AM
Graceland

I love your optimism :)!
But wouldn't it be weird if Brady will go nuts and high after hearing this instead of trying to find them using all the possible means, unless, of course, the baby or both of them are (or supposed to be) dead?

It's not directly related to what we are talking about but this part of EM's interview kinda scared me. I find it a little bit creepy:
Quote:

And that’s what’s hard for me at work sometimes, to make sure that this doesn’t look fabricated, all of this pain.”
So in order to delve deep and bring forth authentic emotion for viewers, the actor admits he goes where few tread: Thinking about all of the things that could go wrong with his children! “As a father, as a parent, you have that anxiety about your kids being out in the world and all of those “what if” questions, like, ‘What if something happens to them at school?’” he says. “The idea of the loss of your kids, as dismal as that sounds, that’s kind of what I tap into sometimes. And it’s a scary place to go, but given the gravity of this character’s issues right now, that’s where I go. I think the fans deserve it. I’ve [signed] autographs for people who’ve been watching the show for 48 years, and the least I can do is bring the best meat and potatoes I can to the table.”

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/11/days-eric-martsolf-bradys-about-to-take-his-darkest-fall-yet

i try to keep it optimistic! :)

idk....unless she says she's pregnant & Brady's never going to see the kid? Maybe something like, "I loved you. I wish things hadn't ended this way. I know you'll never forgive me, but I thought you deserved to know I'm pregnant. Don't bother looking for me, b/c you'll never find us. (And my brother Peter's going to help raise the baby ;) )"

I could see that pushing Brady over the edge.
Edited by blueskies, Nov 24 2013, 12:19 PM.

AFaithL

Eileen: Hell yeah, another pay check for me!

paul89

great :) can she come for longer

nananana7
Member Avatar

Jason said in the subject line of this thread:
"Eileen Davidson to appear in one more episode this year..."
I notice that Jason said "this year".
He hasn't said "no appearances next year".

Jason said in his opening post:
"Eileen Davidson to make one more appearance as Kristen in December!"
I notice that Jason said "in December".
He hasn't said "no appearances in future months".

Hmmmmm ....

Jason47
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Nov 24 2013, 07:22 AM
Does this conclude your "mystery set" spoiler with the answer, Jason, or is this unrelated (thus confirming, at least, that the character alluded to in that spoiler is not Kristen)?

I'm assuming the former, but I wanted to be sure.
No, it is another character involved with the mystery set.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply