Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, November 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 01:36 AM (14,150 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

I love Steve and Kayla, and would love to have Stephen Nichols return. As for the photo, who attacked Kayla's hair with a weed-whacker?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

I would welcome Shelley Hennig back as Stephanie Johnson if she ever decided she wanted to return to soaps. & looking at that pic, she really did look like she could be Steve & Kayla's kid. (whoever thought the red head could be Steve & Kayla's was not thinking straight. lol.)
I kinda miss the Hope/Steve relationship. It's another example of how enemies could become friends over time without it feeling forced or unnatural.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Aww, I love the Johnsons. It's time for Patch to come home. Days needs to repair the Steve/Kayla marriage. I can't even remember why they divorced, I just remember it was a bullshit reason and a way to torpedo yet another Supercouple.
Edited by Sable Colby, Nov 25 2013, 02:27 AM.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

They didn't even really say why they divorced except it seemed to have something to do with Steve being gone all the time with the ISA.

Looks like Justin and Adrienne and Doug and Julie are the only ones left. The others have been systematically dismantled.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It baffles me that the show did not hire Chrishell Stause as a recast Stephanie Johnson though - her looks are incredibly similar to those of Shelley, and it would not have been that big of a stretch for Stephanie to have become a physical therapist since her absence from Salem. They could have still written the Rafe/Jordan love story had Chrishell been playing Kayla's daughter instead of this random character.

Plus, Stephanie's return would've been perfect timing - 1) it would give her mother more to do on-screen, and 2) as a rape victim herself, they could've stretched the dynamics of the JJ rape reveal.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

jwsel
Nov 25 2013, 01:38 AM
I love Steve and Kayla, and would love to have Stephen Nichols return. As for the photo, who attacked Kayla's hair with a weed-whacker?
And who hated her so much they took all of Marlena's ugliest outfits, then made that her wardrobe?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 25 2013, 03:54 AM
It baffles me that the show did not hire Chrishell Stause as a recast Stephanie Johnson though - her looks are incredibly similar to those of Shelley, and it would not have been that big of a stretch for Stephanie to have become a physical therapist since her absence from Salem. They could have still written the Rafe/Jordan love story had Chrishell been playing Kayla's daughter instead of this random character.

Plus, Stephanie's return would've been perfect timing - 1) it would give her mother more to do on-screen, and 2) as a rape victim herself, they could've stretched the dynamics of the JJ rape reveal.
OMG! Another rape victim. TPTB need a major intervention with this rape fetish. What the freaking hell.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Nov 25 2013, 02:26 AM
Aww, I love the Johnsons. It's time for Patch to come home. Days needs to repair the Steve/Kayla marriage. I can't even remember why they divorced, I just remember it was a bullshit reason and a way to torpedo yet another Supercouple.
It would be really nice to have Steve bring news from Jack!

hospitalitea

How did sweeps start so well and then end up with this garbage?

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I loved Steve and Kayla .......... and when he said sweetness <3

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I just read the description for today's show :sleep:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

All the missed opportunities when they had Steve & Kayla on canvas. Steve was missing for 16 years. They had a gold mine there with all that missing time. Not to mention with Jack & Jen on canvas they could have done the rape reveal properly with Abigail. Like I said...so many missed opportunities. And now they've gone and broken them up for no damn good reason whatsoever. What bullshit.

am103
Member Avatar

I would love to have Stephen Nichols and Shelley Hennig back. I miss them terribly.

JaneDigby

lysie
Nov 25 2013, 01:36 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I know it'll never happen but I wish SN would come back. I liked SH, too.

metitle
Member Avatar

jwsel
I love Kayla's hair. I think its very sassy, chic and modern.
But then that's just me.

Romancer66

metitle
Nov 25 2013, 11:01 AM
jwsel
I love Kayla's hair. I think its very sassy, chic and modern.
But then that's just me.
I think the short pixie cut works better for MBE's face than the big 80s hair she used to sport during S&K's first run. And the lighter, almost ash-blonde color too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Salem is celebrating Thanksgiving this year. lol.

According to spoiler tweets, Ciara & Allie are on today & they're dressed as pilgrims.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 25 2013, 12:17 PM
Salem is celebrating Thanksgiving this year. lol.

According to spoiler tweets, Ciara & Allie are on today & they're dressed as pilgrims.
Yep. There's a pic of them in the new SOD with Abby.

jb1183

I don't care how fantastic Blake Berris is at playing it, I HATE what they've done to Nick this past year. There really is nothing and no one Tomsell won't destroy, is there?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply