Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,587 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh I'm happy Jon won over Sabrina but Neda hands down deserved to win. Oh well. At least she's likely earned her spot in an All Star season.

It was funny reading Evel Dick's twitter this season and his hatred for Sabrina and Rachelle. I do think he hates women though. He rooted for Jon over Neda. I mean, seriously? Neda was hands down the best strategist I've seen in BB in quite a while.
Edited by KMan101, May 9 2014, 08:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://youtu.be/D8twnpuvrnI

http://youtu.be/28X5my7oImA

darraholic
Member Avatar

The finale was such a great production, better than anything BBUS has put together. Arisa actually gave an equal amount of air time to all the early evictees.

I also loved the Soap Opera montage they did.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Great finale...but VERY sad that Neda got screwed out of the money. She should have won...as Adel said, Neda was this seasons Dan. She certainly will go down in my eyes as a top strategic player and one I certainly wanna see back for All-Stars.

I am glad Jon beat Sabrina...but I hate how he took credit for everything and totally disrespected Neda RIGHT after he screwed her out of the money.

I am glad that the majority of people who watched agree that Neda basically controlled every move Jon made in this game.

If Neda was in the final she would have had Arlie/Allison/Heather/Adel as votes for sure (as admitted by all of them).

I think it would have been a 4-3 vote with Neda beating Jon and a 6-1 vote with Neda beating Sabrina.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Can we expect Mitch on BB3? I'd apply, but I have to wait until school is over since it films during the school year.

King
Member Avatar

I was not sure Jon was deserving to win until he took out Neda. Then, he earned it! She was the best player this season, and he sealed her fate.

King
Member Avatar

Season 1 and 2 were so good, honestly season 3 can fucking be All Stars already.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I'm probably in the minority but Jon deserved the win over Neda. He worked hard and won the competitions that would secure his own safety, and that is essentially what you need to do in the house. Neda didn't win those competitions, so she screwed herself out of the win. You can't expect to get to the end of the game and have someone else "take" you to the final. In my opinion, you need to win what will get you there. Jon did that, and than made the move of evicting Neda that would win him the money.

In my opinion, they BOTH used each other (they were both in an alliance until they didn't need each other any more, Neda helping Jon and Jon helping Neda) to further their game and it ultimately came down to who won what, ensuring safety - and that was Jon.

For Neda to say that Jon played "her game" is an insult - they were in an alliance. You don't enter an alliance and than trash the alliance that was part of helping keep you safe to the final ! LOL

haha, I'll probably get many dislikes for this post! :)

Manny
Member Avatar

I just watched the finale, cuz I was away for the weekend... I loved the finale and the entire season was awesome!!

First off, Heather made a HUGE mistake not taking that penalty during the veto competition (about wearing that suit). It would have propelled her forward and she might have passed Jon. It also might not have made a difference, but still it showed that she didn't want it that bad, IMO. So props to Jon for that one!

I was SHOCKED when Jon won against Neda in that part 3 of the HOH and was even more SHOCKED when he kicked Neda out! I couldn't believe it! So I didn't mind Jon winning. He had a great personality, he won plenty of competitions and he made a strategic decision by cutting Neda. IMO he did have it all. Yes, Neda made a lot of decisions (and he totally took credit for it when she confronted him during jury Q&A, which was not nice) and she also won some competitions and she was also likable, I think, so she would have been amazing as well, but Jon beats Neda in the competition part and that's why I am happy that he won.

Sabrina had nothing. She can tell herself that she came to the finale because she had a great strategy and persuasion abilities, but that's bullshit. She made it all the way to the end because she sucked at everything and people knew that and that's why they always kept her and evicted other bigger threats.

While I would have wished for it to be Jon/Neda in the finale, as long as one of them won, I am happy.

BTW, Jon telling Heather about evicting her was SO SAD!!!

I am so pumped for BBCAN 3!!! Can't wait!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
May 9 2014, 07:42 PM
Can we expect Mitch on BB3? I'd apply, but I have to wait until school is over since it films during the school year.
I would not be able to leave my daughter for that long...and 100K is no where near enough for prize money.

You should take a leave of absence from school and apply ;)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 13 2014, 03:26 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Big Brother Canada was renewed for Season 3 and will move to Global next year

http://www.globaltv.com/BigBrother/2014/June/Big_Brother_Canada_Season_3_officially_announced/
Edited by KMan101, Jun 4 2014, 09:14 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Great news for BB. The ratings will increase for sure on Global.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yaay!

I am so excited!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AWESOME news for Big Brother Canada....I am SO happy it is moving to GLOBAL.

That is a huge bode of confidence for the show from SHAW (which owns GLOBAL & SLICE).

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jon and Neda are officially dating irl...he dumped his gf janelle and is now dating neda and living in Vancouver for now.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh wow.. I didn't really see that coming.. they kept saying they were like brother and sister while inside..

darraholic
Member Avatar

My aunt got to party with Jon/Neda/Sarah last week.

KMan101
Member Avatar

How cool she got to party with them? Three sane, competent players and people. Unlike BBUS with their trash contestants.

I'm not at all surprised Jon and Neda are together.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really miss Season 2....it was truly an amazing season with an awesome cast.

Article about Jon/Neda Dating:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/06/10/jon-neda-big-brother-canada-dating_n_5482295.html
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jun 16 2014, 01:09 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply