Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,341 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Hmmm... Andrew's brother hasn't tweeted since early December. And I noticed this:

@Drewmanji74
@AndrewsTwin I hope you're in! Then I can go in for another #Freeze challenge !! #BBCAN2 #youreturn2cry
https://twitter.com/Drewmanji74/status/438711077992681474
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

darraholic
Feb 26 2014, 11:46 AM

LoL a lot of Saskatchewan and Manitoba people are pissed off that there is no one from those provinces for the 2nd season in a row.
Whatever.

Every Canadian knows that those provinces are devoid of people. Who actually knows someone from there? No one.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I love the house, it's very BBUK.

Did they have a single communal bedroom last year as well? It always provides the maximum drama, BB USA has never gotten this right.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope to god I don't seen Andrew's twin in that house....he will win everything fan voted if he does, which is unfair.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Hey Rhi, is it possible to have a Live Feeds thread? I know some like to stay spoiler free.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

darraholic
Mar 4 2014, 12:40 PM
Hey Rhi, is it possible to have a Live Feeds thread? I know some like to stay spoiler free.
Sure! ^_^

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Some possible information on the 15th houseguest:

http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2014/02/big-brother-canada-2-contessa-drag-queen.html

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

As long as it is not Peter lol. I know there has been some rumors that Canada would vote one of them in and the other would host the after show.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 5 2014, 11:49 AM
As long as it is not Peter lol. I know there has been some rumors that Canada would vote one of them in and the other would host the after show.
What? Not this shit again. I adore Gary, but I don't think he needs to be voted back into the game another time... if he ever comes back it should be for an all-stars, on an even playing field. He's a good player, so I don't want his reputation to be further tainted with people saying: "He's only there because of popularity and not merit".

ETA: I did find it weird though when I heard Gary and Peter would be hosting a show/segment together. They don't really come across as a compatible duo - they're SO different.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 5 2014, 02:23 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Early reactions: I hate Heather, Andrew, Arley, and Kyle.

I like Rachelle and Ika probably the most. And I don't understand how someone with that beard gets modeling jobs.

Torn between the drag queen and the nurse for the vote ... which totally HAS been done on a Big Brother somewhere.

Oh, and Paul is so fucking creepy!
Edited by Drew, Mar 6 2014, 05:42 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Drew
Mar 6 2014, 05:41 PM
Early reactions: I hate Heather, Andrew, Arley, and Kyle.

I like Rachelle and Ika probably the most. And I don't understand how someone with that beard gets modeling jobs.

Torn between the drag queen and the nurse for the vote ... which totally HAS been done on a Big Brother somewhere.

Oh, and Paul is so fucking creepy!
I agree perfectly with this.

LOL at the blondes ALWAYS being the outcast females in Big Brother Canada though...haha.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So, they never just call it Big Brother?! That's pretty stupid, like it's the inferior Canadians.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny without the beard in some pics on tumblr.

http://twocommagregory.tumblr.com/

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Here's one of them.

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: KBBBCA.jpg (29.61 KB)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Ika is officially my favorite after last night.

King
Member Avatar

Haven't watched yet, but excited!

King
Member Avatar

Has anyone found a reliable site or youtube user they like and are following for the episodes?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm really starting despise the First 5 alliance.

Sarah and her monotone voice annoy me. Sloberina is hella annoying. Kenny & Andrew are douches and I'm so over their cocky behavior. And Arlie annoys me.

Right now, I'm rooting for Ika & Neda.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

King
Mar 12 2014, 07:47 PM
Has anyone found a reliable site or youtube user they like and are following for the episodes?
Check your PM's. :whistle:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I did a marathon catchup on the PVR today while off sick from work.

I'm glad as a viewer they're going after Paul, but wow that Ika is being really stupid with her nominations.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply