Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,414 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

Yup, Ika is really playing it safe. She has a big mouth, but she's not gonna do anything big.

I still like Kenny, Jon and Arlie, but I never liked Andrew. I hope they turn on him in the future :D Sarah is also nice.. Sabrina is meh..

I do love Neda.. girl knows the game. I just hope she brings this game if she's ever HOH.

Paul is so horrible. I hate that man.. and not even like a "love to hate" hate.. just hate.. ew!

I like this season so far! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am officially off the Ika train....she doesn't have a clue how to play this game.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am rooting for Alison, Neda, Adel, Jon and Heather.

I absolutely cannot stand Sabrina...she is the biggest bitch in that house. I also can't stand Kenny, he is the most arrogant, self-absorbed person in there. Sarah is ok, Paul is hilarious. Rachelle is a stuck up twat...the women are so unrootable this year.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sobs and Sobbier (Sabrina and Sarah) both grate on my nerves so bad. I like Needa and Allison even though I'm hoping more of Allison's plans come out in her DR's tomorrow because her game play is kind of confusing. Sabrina is a raging manipulative bitch and not the charming kind that usually allows us to somewhat dismiss the attitude because they are playing the game of BB. Everytime I see Sarah on the feeds she's usually crying or near to crying over missing her family and etc. and both her and Sabrina's voices are like nails on a chalkboard. I hate how Heather has been treated and sometimes think she's just too nice for BB.

Kenny's attitude about not winning something recently and being seeming shocked and somewhat appalled pissed me off. I like who did win and hope that person goes further than everyone thinks they will and I find it funny that pretty much the whole house got a shock concerning how popular said person is. Paul is creepy and he has no idea what he's doing even though in his little world he's a mastermind. The only time I've enjoyed him is when Kyle was still on and he, Kyle and Adel were like BB's version of the 3 stooges. Jon would be cute if he wasn't always grabbing his junk and remind me of Pigpen from Peanuts because of how dirty he is. I still like him though.

It seems like they really worked and got off their asses to cast season 1 of BBCA so people would watch in hopes the show would gain a following. Now that putting in the effort worked for the 1st season it seems like they went back to the same methods they use for casting BBUS and we ended up with what we're used to seeing every season with the US version. I'm enjoying this season but not as much as the 1st and still miss the 1st season's house for the most part. This house is still 100% better than the tired, stinky and worn out US one.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am enjoying Season 2 more than Season 1....but I liked Season 1 cast better. I have more people I hate on this season which is making me root more for people I do like and become more involved...where as in Season 1, I didn't really root for anyone...but generally likes most of the cast.

I think this season has much bitchier women, which I like and more douchebag men.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I am still undecided about this season. I think everyone is playing it safe at the moment, but as soon as a big move occurs, I think this season could turn out great.

The downfall of Kendrew has the potential to be amazing. I'm hoping it occurs soon.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

The Many Faces of Rachelle

Posted Image

King
Member Avatar

I really like Adel, Ika, Neda, Sarah, and Allison. Jon is fun.

I really dislike Sabrina, Arley, and Andrew.

I feel meh about Rachelle, Heather, Kenny.

I like last season's cast better. Paul was unbearable!!
Edited by King, Mar 26 2014, 01:56 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am absolutely LOVING this season...there is so much drama!!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's gotten better finally. I loved Ika going out in a blaze of glory. They all would have taken that money too. Adel even said when he opened the door to let Ika in that she had been Topaz'd. Ika was the one who guessed right so I hope it was the plan to show anyone who won that challenge to the other people in the house. I hate that the comments Ika made about Andrew picking his nose and using his boogers as seasoning was edited out though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Love Ika. Yeah, she screwed up big time last week, but Rachelle was even more stupid.

Really hoping Kenny, Andrew or Sabrina go home next week.

I am 100% on Team Adel now.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ika shredding their letters through laughter (while basically saying fuck you to each), while the others watched in horror, anger and tears, will go down for me as one of the best Big Brother moments of all time.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 28 2014, 02:08 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

And we are the HOH...First Five is going down, those c.unts!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 28 2014, 01:56 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Really, Mitch, you said it best. Ika shreding the letters was one of the best moments of Big Brother (US and CAN)! It was awesome! Her speech, their faces, her decision, the execution... amazing TV! Does anyone have a feeds link to that? I wanna see the unedited version as well. :)

I didn't care for Ika really, to be honest. She lost me during her HOH week, when she was a coward and "all bark and no bite".. I was a fan of hers up until the moment she went safe with her nominations.

I really dislike Sabrina. She thinks she's the queen of the house. She's actually just lucky that it was Rachelle that won HOH this week. Had it been Neda, I don't think she would have talked Neda into making these silly nominations.

I like Sarah as a person. I don't think she's an amazing player, but she seems nice and really fair. She was one of the few that didn't seem to hate Ika and she truly understood why Ika did what she did.

Andrew is scum and I hope he is nominated this week with Sabrina by his side. I still somewhat like Kenny, although that's decreasing.

I like Alison, although she made a horrible move by attaching herself even more to Andrew after the nominations. Heather seems like a good person, but she's really not right for this game. Not taking the POV? I could see it if Alison and Rachelle were left in the game after she was out, but thinking that Kenny and Sarah would have much interest in taking the POV when they can take money and slop pass? Really, Heather...?!

Adel is such a nice guy. He's one of my favorites. This week he's safe for sure, so hopefully he can gain allies this week.

Jon is another good guy I love. Hope he goes far as well. Neda is amazing, but I don't know why she didn't try harder with Rachelle this week and tried to talk her out of her stupid nominations.

Arlie.. I have no idea where I stand with that guy.

So loving: Adel, Neda, Jon
Okay with: Sarah, Kenny, Alison
Meh: Arlie, Heather
Hate: Sabrina, Andrew, Rachelle

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

They didn't show Ika shredding the letters and etc. on the feeds at all. The edited out parts were filled in by different people in the house talking about what happened in conversation afterwards. Andrew was butt hurt over it for at least a couple days.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxUGBPBh-Ks

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
Mar 28 2014, 09:17 AM
Really, Mitch, you said it best. Ika shreding the letters was one of the best moments of Big Brother (US and CAN)! It was awesome! Her speech, their faces, her decision, the execution... amazing TV! Does anyone have a feeds link to that? I wanna see the unedited version as well. :)

I didn't care for Ika really, to be honest. She lost me during her HOH week, when she was a coward and "all bark and no bite".. I was a fan of hers up until the moment she went safe with her nominations.

I really dislike Sabrina. She thinks she's the queen of the house. She's actually just lucky that it was Rachelle that won HOH this week. Had it been Neda, I don't think she would have talked Neda into making these silly nominations.

I like Sarah as a person. I don't think she's an amazing player, but she seems nice and really fair. She was one of the few that didn't seem to hate Ika and she truly understood why Ika did what she did.

Andrew is scum and I hope he is nominated this week with Sabrina by his side. I still somewhat like Kenny, although that's decreasing.

I like Alison, although she made a horrible move by attaching herself even more to Andrew after the nominations. Heather seems like a good person, but she's really not right for this game. Not taking the POV? I could see it if Alison and Rachelle were left in the game after she was out, but thinking that Kenny and Sarah would have much interest in taking the POV when they can take money and slop pass? Really, Heather...?!

Adel is such a nice guy. He's one of my favorites. This week he's safe for sure, so hopefully he can gain allies this week.

Jon is another good guy I love. Hope he goes far as well. Neda is amazing, but I don't know why she didn't try harder with Rachelle this week and tried to talk her out of her stupid nominations.

Manny if you watched the feeds you would DESPISE Kenny...almost more than Andrew.

Kenny is PURE ENTITLED SCUM!

You would also LOVE Heather...she is awesome on the feeds. Sarah is getting a WONDERFUL edit...she is much worse on the feeds. Basically Sabrina/Andrew/Kenny/Sarah are just the WORST...Arlie is the only saving grace of the First Five alliance.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 28 2014, 02:16 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 02:10 PM
It's still sooo satisfying the day after.

Manny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 02:13 PM
Manny
Mar 28 2014, 09:17 AM

Manny if you watched the feeds you would DESPISE Kenny...almost more than Andrew.

Kenny is PURE ENTITLED SCUM!

You would also LOVE Heather...she is awesome on the feeds. Sarah is getting a WONDERFUL edit...she is much worse on the feeds. Basically Sabrina/Andrew/Kenny/Sarah are just the WORST...Arlie is the only saving grace of the First Five alliance.
Yeah, I haven't watched or read about the feeds at all this year! So my views are purely formed by the show.
I will have to trust your word for it and I'm sure I would agree, since you and I have a similar taste in contestants, I believe :D

I do believe Heather is a nice person, I just don't think she's good at playing this game. Is she a good player on the feeds? Or did you just mean, she's an awesome person?

King
Member Avatar

I really love Adel so much. He is just casting gold. He's nice, fun, funny, loyal to a fault, likable, lovable, rootable, he's REAL! He's like the male Janelle. LOL. He says the best shit too.

Sabrina is running this house! Too bad I voted for the bitch to go up on the block. hahah. Along with Andrew. BYE BYE, BITCHEZ.

I loved Ika. She kept it real from day one. I loved when she yelled at Paul for calling Andrew racist.

Have the former houseguests been tweeting? Are they free? Are they in sequester?

I also really like Alison.
Edited by King, Mar 28 2014, 04:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply