Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,374 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Oh, I love Sarah too! She is on the bad team, but she's good. I like her a lot. She's got balls. She always voices her opinion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know how the POV replacement nominee will work?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The 3rd place person will likely get the veto replacement spot...this is why MANY people are strategically voting some options of Sabrina & Kenny/Sarah or Andrew & Kenny/Sarah....because it is a forgone conclusion that Andrew & Sabrina will likely get the majority of votes and be the two nominees....but if not enough votes are thrown to Kenny or Sarah, then there is a possibility that someone else like Rachelle (who is also not very liked) could sneak into 3rd and be a replacement nominee and then the vile as all fuck First Five remain intact after our HOH...wouldn't that be horrible if CANADA got played hard on OUR HOH lol!

I voted for Kenny & Sabrina, voted Kenny for 3rd place and Sabrina for 1st...I know Andrew will be nommed anyways so I am just doing this to ensure the 3rd nominee will be a First Five alliance member, plus Kenny thinks he is LOVED by all of Canada, so I would LOVE to see his smug ass bitch face on the block.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 28 2014, 04:36 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and Allison has been a total and utter failure as a HG...she is a barnicle in that house. She is totally useless and all she does is suck up to Andrew & Sab 24/7 and cut herself off from most of the others.

She may be a super fan (and that is the reason she was voted in) but WOW, in hindsight, she is awful.

She is a nice enough person, but she sucks ROYALLY at this game.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 28 2014, 04:40 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Manny
Mar 28 2014, 04:20 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 02:13 PM
Manny
Mar 28 2014, 09:17 AM
Really, Mitch, you said it best. Ika shreding the letters was one of the best moments of Big Brother (US and CAN)! It was awesome! Her speech, their faces, her decision, the execution... amazing TV! Does anyone have a feeds link to that? I wanna see the unedited version as well. :)

I didn't care for Ika really, to be honest. She lost me during her HOH week, when she was a coward and "all bark and no bite".. I was a fan of hers up until the moment she went safe with her nominations.

I really dislike Sabrina. She thinks she's the queen of the house. She's actually just lucky that it was Rachelle that won HOH this week. Had it been Neda, I don't think she would have talked Neda into making these silly nominations.

I like Sarah as a person. I don't think she's an amazing player, but she seems nice and really fair. She was one of the few that didn't seem to hate Ika and she truly understood why Ika did what she did.

Andrew is scum and I hope he is nominated this week with Sabrina by his side. I still somewhat like Kenny, although that's decreasing.

I like Alison, although she made a horrible move by attaching herself even more to Andrew after the nominations. Heather seems like a good person, but she's really not right for this game. Not taking the POV? I could see it if Alison and Rachelle were left in the game after she was out, but thinking that Kenny and Sarah would have much interest in taking the POV when they can take money and slop pass? Really, Heather...?!

Adel is such a nice guy. He's one of my favorites. This week he's safe for sure, so hopefully he can gain allies this week.

Jon is another good guy I love. Hope he goes far as well. Neda is amazing, but I don't know why she didn't try harder with Rachelle this week and tried to talk her out of her stupid nominations.

Arlie.. I have no idea where I stand with that guy.

So loving: Adel, Neda, Jon
Okay with: Sarah, Kenny, Alison
Meh: Arlie, Heather
Hate: Sabrina, Andrew, Rachelle
Manny if you watched the feeds you would DESPISE Kenny...almost more than Andrew.

Kenny is PURE ENTITLED SCUM!

You would also LOVE Heather...she is awesome on the feeds. Sarah is getting a WONDERFUL edit...she is much worse on the feeds. Basically Sabrina/Andrew/Kenny/Sarah are just the WORST...Arlie is the only saving grace of the First Five alliance.
Yeah, I haven't watched or read about the feeds at all this year! So my views are purely formed by the show.
I will have to trust your word for it and I'm sure I would agree, since you and I have a similar taste in contestants, I believe :D

I do believe Heather is a nice person, I just don't think she's good at playing this game. Is she a good player on the feeds? Or did you just mean, she's an awesome person?
She is a better player on the feeds for SURE...she is a constant eavesdropper and has forged some good connections with Adel, Neda & Jon. She is quite funny, caring and generally sweet. She is for sure ditzy and a little dumb, but she is genuinely nice and doesn't take things to heart.

Manny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 04:41 PM
Manny
Mar 28 2014, 04:20 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 02:13 PM
Manny
Mar 28 2014, 09:17 AM
Really, Mitch, you said it best. Ika shreding the letters was one of the best moments of Big Brother (US and CAN)! It was awesome! Her speech, their faces, her decision, the execution... amazing TV! Does anyone have a feeds link to that? I wanna see the unedited version as well. :)

I didn't care for Ika really, to be honest. She lost me during her HOH week, when she was a coward and "all bark and no bite".. I was a fan of hers up until the moment she went safe with her nominations.

I really dislike Sabrina. She thinks she's the queen of the house. She's actually just lucky that it was Rachelle that won HOH this week. Had it been Neda, I don't think she would have talked Neda into making these silly nominations.

I like Sarah as a person. I don't think she's an amazing player, but she seems nice and really fair. She was one of the few that didn't seem to hate Ika and she truly understood why Ika did what she did.

Andrew is scum and I hope he is nominated this week with Sabrina by his side. I still somewhat like Kenny, although that's decreasing.

I like Alison, although she made a horrible move by attaching herself even more to Andrew after the nominations. Heather seems like a good person, but she's really not right for this game. Not taking the POV? I could see it if Alison and Rachelle were left in the game after she was out, but thinking that Kenny and Sarah would have much interest in taking the POV when they can take money and slop pass? Really, Heather...?!

Adel is such a nice guy. He's one of my favorites. This week he's safe for sure, so hopefully he can gain allies this week.

Jon is another good guy I love. Hope he goes far as well. Neda is amazing, but I don't know why she didn't try harder with Rachelle this week and tried to talk her out of her stupid nominations.

Arlie.. I have no idea where I stand with that guy.

So loving: Adel, Neda, Jon
Okay with: Sarah, Kenny, Alison
Meh: Arlie, Heather
Hate: Sabrina, Andrew, Rachelle
Manny if you watched the feeds you would DESPISE Kenny...almost more than Andrew.

Kenny is PURE ENTITLED SCUM!

You would also LOVE Heather...she is awesome on the feeds. Sarah is getting a WONDERFUL edit...she is much worse on the feeds. Basically Sabrina/Andrew/Kenny/Sarah are just the WORST...Arlie is the only saving grace of the First Five alliance.
Yeah, I haven't watched or read about the feeds at all this year! So my views are purely formed by the show.
I will have to trust your word for it and I'm sure I would agree, since you and I have a similar taste in contestants, I believe :D

I do believe Heather is a nice person, I just don't think she's good at playing this game. Is she a good player on the feeds? Or did you just mean, she's an awesome person?
She is a better player on the feeds for SURE...she is a constant eavesdropper and has forged some good connections with Adel, Neda & Jon. She is quite funny, caring and generally sweet. She is for sure ditzy and a little dumb, but she is genuinely nice and doesn't take things to heart.
Oh I would love a solid Jon/Neda/Adel/Heather alliance!!! I love all 4 of them :D

I voted for Andrew/Sabrina to be nommed :D

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Posted Image

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ika will for sure be back for All-Stars

King
Member Avatar

I go back and forth on Heather. I mostly like her, but she does get very old, very quickly.

I will throw some votes to Kenny and Sarah.

King
Member Avatar

I like Allison, but I am a little disappointed that a 13 year fan was dying to get on the show and then hopped into a showmance. It is definitely disappointing, especially considering they showed a clip on the sideshow from the war room where she said she'd nominate Andrew once she got in the house!

King
Member Avatar

Are you only allowed one vote? I can't find the voting page now.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Q: Now that Canada is voting, do you have any idea who might go up? People in the house don’t know how they are being perceived.
A: I know. Girl, let me just tell you I am so happy for that twist because it gives my homeboy Adel another week, hopefully. In Canada, we love an underdog, don’t we? And Canada loves drama. Sticking Andrew and Kenny and Sabrina on that block would definitely invoke drama. It would pit that alliance against each other. The claws would come out. I am just sorry that I am not there to watch it in person and laugh. (She laughs.)
Sabrina loves Kenny and Kenny loves himself. Sabrina is the horniest person in the house. She loves Andrew, then she loves Kenny, then she loves Andrew again. She is jealous of Allison’s relationship with Andrew. Sabrina is cray-cray, crazy, crazy, crazy. And it’s good TV. I love watching her cry. And cry about Allison and vent and carry on. I love it. I am pretty sure Canada loves it, too.
Q: What advice would you give Adel?
A: Adel honey, you hang in there. Canada is HoH this week and Canada loves you. You are guaranteed at least one more safe week. Hopefully, the lie you came up with – which was brilliant – will trick people and buy you more time. Hopefully by Canada’s move this week – because Canada is fierce – by putting up those two people on that block, it will cause tension and Adel should be safe.
Q: Have you voted yet? Who would you tell people to nominate?
A: As soon as I get to my computer, I am voting. I am calling all my homegirls, all my friends, even random people in the street. They will be voting! . . . Wildebeest Kenny, nose-picking Andrew and Kim Fake-dashian Sabrina: they need to go up on that block. Break up that alliance and give them a taste of their own medicine. They need to go up and they needs to get out.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 28 2014, 01:54 AM
Ika shredding their letters through laughter (while basically saying fuck you to each), while the others watched in horror, anger and tears, will go down for me as one of the best Big Brother moments of all time.
That was AMAZING :wub2:

Ika was glorious to watch. Loved her.

Adel, Heather, Allison (though I agree with King/Mike that it was disappointing to see her jump into a showmance), Jon and Neda are probably the ones I like the most. Arlie's not bad either but most of these guys are honestly interchangable. Andrew can go too. I go back and forth on liking him and not liking him.

I also don't get how they aren't aware Kenny is gay. Um. Hello?

Rachelle ... hi, you're an idiot.

Sabrina ... OMG I can't stand you. I cannot wait to see your face when Canada votes you on the block.

I looooved Allison and Jon's drinking task. And bringing Talla into the house for a little bit.

Our BB sucks now, honestly.

I'm also rewatching BBCanada 1 and Gary just came back and Emmett finally didn't get disqualified in a challenge. I forgot how much I hated Andrew and his constant bitching masquerading as attempted sarcasm.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh, I forgot about Sarah. I like her too.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I've been liking Neda. Kind of hope she forms an alliance with Adel and possibly Allison.

King
Member Avatar

Oh yes! I like Jon too!

I know. I totally would know Kenny was gay. I even think Andrew is gay.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damn. Global is harsh. They won't even allow clips to stay up on YT anymore.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I thought the same thing about Andrew. And I swear Arlie was literally licking his lips looking at Kenny.

King
Member Avatar

YAY!!! Go, Canada!!!! I love the nominations.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't wait to watch the episode. I really hope to see
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply