Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,811 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know why Rachelle voted Sabrina out?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I know! That was so WTF? Weird. I mean, I know Sabrina kind of pissed her off by not being who Rachelle thought she was (Sabrina told her where her loyalties lay) but still. Weird.

Such a good episode and the side show was great. Loved seeing Kenny and Sarah's reactions to everything.

Sabrina's reaction to Allison was hilarious. Her sobbing and practically getting in her face. LMAO. So good. Girl brings the entertainment.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm a little confused though, is there just going to be a jury of six and a final two? Kenny isn't on the jury and neither is Sarah.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

There's speculation Canada may be the 7th juror.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 11 2014, 08:35 AM
There's speculation Canada may be the 7th juror.
Ohhhh. That makes sense then. I should have thought of that.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Since there are 8 left, I think it confirms that we will be the 7th juror.

King
Member Avatar

Would we vote live throughout the finale?

Manny
Member Avatar

Oooh, Canada gets to be a juror! Okay, cause I was sure that Kenny would be juror #1 and then they revealed Allison finding the veto and secret talk between Neda/Jon/Arlie before the nominations.. so I was shocked that he isn't in the jury. But yeah, Canada makes sense.

I liked Kenny and Sarah the most out of the First 5, so I'm kinda sad that they are gone, but it's gonna get interesting now with basically everyone being against Sab/Rach.. I wonder if someone will turn before both of them are gone..

And Rachelle voting for Sabrina was a WTF moment? I kinda thought that maybe she did it on purpose (knowing that Sab is staying anyways) to confuse others about that 1 vote. But I don't think Rachelle is that smart.

Sabrina sobbing when Allison told her about her siding with the Outsiders was ridiculous! I mean, Sabrina at that point was voting Allison OUT! So why would she be upset if Allison switched sides to keep herself safe?! Sabrina is a moron!

I was going to comment on something else, but I don't remember what it was.. lol

Great show though!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I see Rachelle going next, then maybe Arlie or Jon, then Sabrina, then Arlie or Jon (whoever stays from an evictions earlier).

I think Heather, Neda, Adel, and Allison will be the final four.

Manny
Member Avatar

Does anyone think Adel has a chance of winning? I mean, aside from being likable, that dude hasn't done ANYTHING yet game-wise...

I would love Heather/Neda finale :D

Oh, I forgot to mention Neda's throwing away all the sweet stuff so that Kenny wouldn't eat as much.. LOL She's so cool! haha Too bad they never showed Kenny's reaction to it.

King
Member Avatar

I loved Adel way more in the beginning. He's just kinda blah now. He's really likable but he has zero game.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Apr 11 2014, 02:28 PM
I loved Adel way more in the beginning. He's just kinda blah now. He's really likable but he has zero game.
Exactly! I would actually hate it if he won.

King
Member Avatar

Did you see him during the Fast Forward POV comp? He was doing that zombie walk they do. Not even trying. I hate cockiness, on either side.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yes!!!

I was shocked he was being so smug!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, he is starting to annoy me. LOL.

What a great episode!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Neda is playing quite the game. IMO She's the most deserving.

Manny
Member Avatar

I love Neda! And she did not suck up to Arlie at all in his goodbye message, which I loved! I am so happy she is the new HOH even if she did luck out big time!
Adel annoys me so much lately.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I don't like Neda. She seems like a Witch. I think she's going to nominate Allison and Sabrina.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hope so. Allison sucks and Sabrina is so annoying.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I love Neda. I just hate that women who are strategic and who control the house get hated on just because they are playing the game. It is perfectly fine for a man to control the house, but if a woman does then they are a bitch.

It's refreshing to see a woman take charge of the game instead of just riding the coat-tails of a man.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply