Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,389 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I knew all along Neda was the one to watch! I don't think Neda is a bitch, but she's been acting a little nasty.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Holy shit at tonight's episode! Damn Adel's nomination speech was harsh but what they showed of Sobs melting down at the end had me laughing. Adel said he knew Sobs doesn't have anything against his religion but in his speech he commented about something she supposedly did or said on their 3rd day which confused me.

We wouldn't have seen much from the 3rd day in the show and since they don't start the feeds until they've been in a week I guess we'll have to see if anyone else mentions anything about what Sobs may or may not have said or done.

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree, Rhi! It was a great episode! Loved the instant eviction episode and I enjoyed seeing Allison leave the game and then Adel breaking his promise to Sabrina and Rachelle.

I wished someone would tell Sabrina that maybe she should have actually won something for a change to help herself and not depend on everyone to drag her through the game. Also, I was happy when Jon reminded Sabrina that she did the same thing to protect her alliance. She lied to Ika, pretending to be on her side and then totally betrayed her (with Rachelle) one week later when Rachelle became HOH. So Sabrina really shouldn't judge Jon, Neda, Adel and Heather.

Adel's speech in the end was really a big WTF though. I think people are too harsh on Rachelle. I think she's a nice girl, but she just got to hang out with that mess, Sabrina. I did not feel bad for Sabrina when she cried her eyes out for voting off Arlie. She's such a dumbass.. and she sucks at this game.

How funny is it that Neda won HOH twice and never received a room or a letter?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Neda ended up getting a letter when she was in the war room.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh she did? Cool then :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Apr 19 2014, 12:04 PM
I love Neda. I just hate that women who are strategic and who control the house get hated on just because they are playing the game. It is perfectly fine for a man to control the house, but if a woman does then they are a bitch.

It's refreshing to see a woman take charge of the game instead of just riding the coat-tails of a man.
SO MUCH THIS!

What is sad is Neda will probably lose the 7th jury vote because she will be viewed as a bitch/witch by the masses because she is basically controlling the house.

If it is Neda VS Jon for the win...Neda deserves to win HANDS DOWN...she has mastermind the evictions of the entire house pretty much and has solidly led her alliance with Jon and the Sloppy Seconds.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

So many thoughts.

This season has been crazy.

I would Neda deserves it the most. I had no idea it was an Instant Eviction so that was a big shock. I don't think it was very fair there was no POV Challenge. I liked Allison, but she really wasted her opportunity.

I am just not sure who I like anymore. I felt kind of bad for The Gremlins honestly.

The Gremlins and Allison should have kept Arlie. I think it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in the game. Like, it is so rare in BB to see a choice that is so CLEARLY wrong and pinpoint where you lost the game.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yeah, not keeping Arlie was a really stupid move by the Gremlins and Allison. But as a viewer, and fan of Heather/Neda/Jon, I am very happy with their stupid decision.

King
Member Avatar

I agree. The good side is getting cocky though too, so I want to see them get nailed a bit too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

King
Apr 22 2014, 09:07 PM
I agree. The good side is getting cocky though too, so I want to see them get nailed a bit too.
Out of Jon/Neda/Heather/Adel, Adel annoys me the most by a landslide over the others. I really want whatever Gremlin survives this week to win HOH and get Adel evicted (Jon/Adel or Neda/Adel post-Veto would accomplish that). He's really full of himself at this point and thinks he's untouchable. His nomination speech was beyond WTF-worthy. Has he forgotten where saying shit like that got Paul??

King
Member Avatar

I completely agree. He let that first Canada's choice go to his head.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't stand Adel. At all. He's smug and cocky and arrogant. Yuck. I may not be fond of Sabrina or Rachelle (although they really aren't that bad) but Adel was totally awful towards them for no reason. He's setting himself up to be taken to the end. He knows what he's doing.

Neda is awesome. I really hope she wins. If it's her and Jon and Canada votes for Jon I'll be so upset.

Manny
Member Avatar

Adel's nomination speech was horrible. I don't like Sabrina or Rachelle, but damn that was just too much.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I couldn't believe his arrogance again last night in the veto comp. I mean, I understand throwing it, but seriously dude, it's the final six. I can't believe I want Sabrina to win an HOH and nominate his sorry ass.

Manny
Member Avatar

I didn't watch yet (I always watch Wednesday and Thursday back to back lol), but I can already tell that I'm going to be super annoyed by Adel.. ugh!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

KMan101
Apr 23 2014, 09:12 PM
I can't stand Adel. At all. He's smug and cocky and arrogant. Yuck. I may not be fond of Sabrina or Rachelle (although they really aren't that bad) but Adel was totally awful towards them for no reason. He's setting himself up to be taken to the end. He knows what he's doing.

Neda is awesome. I really hope she wins. If it's her and Jon and Canada votes for Jon I'll be so upset.
Sadly, I think Neda's probably hurt herself for Canada's vote. Casual fans will not respect her strong game play and will look at it as more of her being a bitch.

Casual fans love when men make big moves (Russell Hantz's popularity), but if a woman shows any strategic game? Then she is a bitch.

Manny
Member Avatar

Unfortunately, yes. Which is so sad and people should ask themselves why they would react like that. Hopefully, Neda will have enough votes from the jury, so that she doesn't need Canada's vote, if she even makes the finals.

KMan101
Member Avatar

It is sad. I mean, I'm encouraged the public voted in a woman (Allison) over two men, because the US audience would have voted in one of them over her in a heartbeat anyway. Just like American Idol winners are usually men and how BB's first winner was a man when voted by the public. And the Aussie winners and the UK winners are more times men than women. It's really too bad.

Sorry if I spoiled anything for the episodes Manny! (I don't think I did though). I was doing that too but I just can't wait usually between Sunday and Wednesday. I like the schedule but nothing on Monday and Tuesday is like torture so I'm dying to watch come Thursday morning LOL

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KMan101
Apr 24 2014, 12:25 PM
It is sad. I mean, I'm encouraged the public voted in a woman (Allison) over two men, because the US audience would have voted in one of them over her in a heartbeat anyway. Just like American Idol winners are usually men and how BB's first winner was a man when voted by the public. And the Aussie winners and the UK winners are more times men than women. It's really too bad.

Sorry if I spoiled anything for the episodes Manny! (I don't think I did though). I was doing that too but I just can't wait usually between Sunday and Wednesday. I like the schedule but nothing on Monday and Tuesday is like torture so I'm dying to watch come Thursday morning LOL
I think this is also because Big Brother has more female viewers than male viewers....women vote for men....women hate women.

Manny
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 24 2014, 12:25 PM

No, don't worry, Shawn. You didn't spoil anything. :)

I think Mitch is right about what you were saying..

Mitchapalooza
Apr 24 2014, 12:30 PM
I think this is also because Big Brother has more female viewers than male viewers....women vote for men....women hate women.

Edited by Manny, Apr 24 2014, 01:33 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply