Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother CA: Season 2 Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 05:14 PM (3,166 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I don't think Jon and Neda will get to the final two. I'd be shocked. It just seems like it's so hard for a pair to get there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
Apr 24 2014, 03:42 PM
I don't think Jon and Neda will get to the final two. I'd be shocked. It just seems like it's so hard for a pair to get there.
I agree - Jon/Neda will not be final 2 unless Jon somehow wins HOH/POV from here on out (because he would take Neda to F2).

King
Member Avatar

I love that Neda is contemplating taking out Jon. LOL. Girl is RUTHLESS.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Rachel will be on the Side Show this week it seems. I remember Arisa saying something about Rachel but wasn't sure it was going to be on Thursday's eviction show, or the Side Show.

KMan101
Member Avatar

For anyone who wants to watch live each night it airs (or what's left of the season, lol): http://serioussportstv.net/streams/bb/show.php

They also show the Side Show on Thursday's that airs right after the 'live' eviction. I used it on Thursday for the first time (though that's usually where I watch the episodes that are uploaded immediately the next morning) but it seems like it will work tonight and Wednesday as well. I had assumed it was just for Thursday's. And I think they also will broadcast the CBS version too, as they have a link for it.
Edited by KMan101, Apr 27 2014, 07:15 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

The website I posted above appears to have moved here: http://totalreality.tv/big-brother-canada-show.php

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That's the site I always use. Has a great chat and feeds too.

King
Member Avatar

I am so glad Heather won the POV!

It is time for Sabs or Adele to GO!!!!!

King
Member Avatar

Oh and I have no idea why, but that family challenge had me crying. LOL. What is wrong with me?

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL me too Mike. I really liked that. Jon's child like glee was adorable.

Manny
Member Avatar

I always cry when people on reality competition shows like BB or Survivor get family visits. Every time during Survivor.. it's embarrassing :lol:

King
Member Avatar

Manny
May 2 2014, 05:30 AM
I always cry when people on reality competition shows like BB or Survivor get family visits. Every time during Survivor.. it's embarrassing :lol:
I am glad I'm not the only one. LOL. I never used to. I guess I am old haha.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Jon is sooooo annoying and cocky in this POV competition.

I LOVE the board game challenge though.

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. Sabrina is such a screamer and a cryer. I can't help but laugh.

Jon was so loud and obnoxious and cocky in that veto competition. But I absolutely LOVE the board game veto comp! That was really different. I loved it.

Booo Heather getting evicted :( During Sabrina's HOH too! LOL. I'm so glad Arisa told Heather she had fans and was well liked. I loved Heather. It's too bad she didn't have the audience to cheer for her when she was evicted.

Can't believe the finale is tonight already! I think Jon will win but I want Neda to win. We shall see ....
Edited by KMan101, May 8 2014, 06:26 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

This season has flown by. I'll miss it, but excited for BBUK to begin next month.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe it's over already. I would love a Jon and Neda finale with a Neda win. Do you think Canada would pick Jon to win over Neda?

It was so sad to see Heather go. She was maybe my fav of the season, but I didn't love her the whole time, I must admit. In the beginning, I found her annoying. I am glad Arissa told her she is loved!

I kind of want Sabrina to win the last HOH so Neda can win . LOL.

Alana
Member Avatar

King
May 8 2014, 02:29 PM
I can't believe it's over already. I would love a Jon and Neda finale with a Neda win. Do you think Canada would pick Jon to win over Neda?

It was so sad to see Heather go. She was maybe my fav of the season, but I didn't love her the whole time, I must admit. In the beginning, I found her annoying. I am glad Arissa told her she is loved!

I kind of want Sabrina to win the last HOH so Neda can win . LOL.
I agree with everything you said here! My vote absolutely goes to Neda and I watched the live feeds. Thanks to Hola I was able to cast a vote for her from Germany. Fighting with myself right now whether I should set the alarm for 3 am my time to watch the finale live...hmmmm...we will see,lol.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

KMan101
May 8 2014, 10:06 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle

I'm with you. I mean it was smart move by Jon, but IMO this was Neda's season. She owned it. And i'm glad she threw shade on Jon by saying she was the one who made moves. Jon totally bullshitted that answer too. Neda was the one that got rid of those players, not Jon.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I'm still happy though that Jon won over Sabrina.

Overall this season was amazing. One of the best seasons in a long time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply