Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, November 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 26 2013, 01:07 AM (14,197 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:56 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 01:50 AM
Mary doesn't get a pass either. ;)
Hey, Mary Garripoli was a teacher of the year last year, so I think we should give her a pass at least!!
lol Jason. you win. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 02:04 AM
Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:56 AM
Supergirlx2
Hey, Mary Garripoli was a teacher of the year last year, so I think we should give her a pass at least!!
lol Jason. you win. ;)
:)

Posted Image

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 01:40 PM
metitle
Nov 26 2013, 01:11 PM
suddenly Brady has grown a spine.
Posted Image
What is it with this spine talk? Who cares?

.. I want Brady to love Kristen. I actually liked the two (mainly because I love Kristen and they look good together).

I would love for Brady to regret his doubts.. and to see pass her faults. Sure, Kristen is no angel.. but thats not because without cause. Stefano had something to do with it .. but also the family Brady throughout the years.

Kaycee

I really dont Understand Why they wrote the story of covering Up the Nick thing.. He Has a History of Stalking, and Murder.. It would have been easy to prove he Manipulated the whole NY move without telling Gabi. I think Gabi had a solid self defense claim.. I Mean , she could have even scratched him hard to show defensive evidence... I just Hate that they take this path, Especially since it causes Un-needed silly Drama.. I dunno, I just hate these ridiculous plot points.. Now Sami, and Kate are accessories.. Not a fan of this storyline

DOOLette
Member Avatar

The rushing water was provided by all the writers bailing away.

Loved Caroline.

Not so much the 3 Wise Women.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: na
Scriptwriter: na

Segment 1: Repeat of Gabi begging Nick to stop and then hitting him with the rock. Kate walks up to see Gabi standing over Nick holding the bloody rock. OMG Gabi. What have you done!

Vic walks to the front door saying 'Maggie you didn't have to ...' He opens the door to Caroline. You S.O.B. How could you!

Nicole is drinking champagne with Jerry at the club. Nicole - I love the bubbly and the attention but why are we meeting tonight. I don't start work until tomorrow. Jerry - This couldn't wait. It's about your priest.

Eric is in the square taking pictures of the flower stand. Marlena walks up. I haven't seen you take pictures for a very long time. Eric - I'm sorry Mom. I can't talk right now. Marlena - You need to, I have news. Eric - I'm sorry, I can't. He starts to leave. Marlena - It's about Kristen.

EJ opens the door and Brady attacks him and throws him up against the wall. Tell me where your sister is.

Kate looks down at Nick. Gabi cries. He was on me and he was so angry. He tried to ... She drops the rock. He had this crazy look in his eyes. He wouldn't stop. Kate goes to her. It's going to be okay. It will be alright. Sami calls out. Kate, I got your text. Did you find Gabi and Nick? Sami sees 'dead' Nick. I guess you did.

Nicole - Okay, talk about a buzz kill. Jerry - Only because you're looking at it the wrong way. You're going back to work and you're handed this huge story on a platter. Everybody's talking about this priest with the huge secret ... come on, frankly, this video needs to go public. Nicole - Not if there's a God. Jerry - Can you spell going viral. Nicole - I still don't see how this has been handed to me on a platter. Jerry - Oh come on! You worked with the guy, right? The two of you are friends, aren't you? It's a simple question. Nicole - Not really.

Marlena - I spoke to your father. He's calling in favours trying to get a warrant. He wants to get a look at Kristen's papers and personal belongings. Eric - So he's not afraid of what he might find. Marlena - Your father is fighting for you very hard but this is a very challenging situation. Eric - By challenging you mean there's no evidence to back up my accusation. Marlena - Your father and Hope are talking to everybody; to the Bishop, to Father Matt so they can confirm your story. And your father thinks he'll have a warrant to search the mansion as early as tomorrow morning. Eric - Giving EJ more than enough time to destroy anything that implicates Kristen.

Brady - Tell me where she is. EJ gasps - Illegal entry and assault. Brady yells - Tell me where she is. EJ - Get out. Brady - Tell me where she is or I'm going to end you right now.

Sami - Why do I have a sick feeling of deja vu. Kate - Tell me about it. Gabi - He was ... I didn't want to hurt him. I just wanted to stop him. Sami checks for a pulse. What you did was kill him. Gabi - OMG. No! What am I going to do! Sami - I'd say 20 to life.

Segment 2: Gabi - No, no, no. HE came at me. HE attacked me. Sami - Why would he attack you? You do whatever he wants. Kate - Okay Sami ... Sami - Well she can tell her story to the judge. You can lie to the judge just the same way you lie to Will, you lie to me, you lie to everyone. Kate - Okay, look. You don't know what's going on but trust me you can't call the cops. Sami - You're right. I don't have any reception. I'm going to town. I'll call from there. Kate grabs her. Damn it Sami! You're not going anywhere.

Brady finally releases his chokehold on EJ who gasps for air. EJ - You know Dudley Do-Right there is nothing that I would like more than to knock some sense through that thick skull of yours and watch you get carted away by the police. Now that you've taken your hand off my throat, my sister is not here to defend you. Go ahead, take your best shot. Brady - You knew. EJ laughs. Brady - You knew what Kristen did for months and you didn't say anything. EJ - I did not know for months. Not that I would have cared if I had. What happens between two consulting adults in the privacy of a hotel room is none of my business. Brady - Shut up. You know damn well that Eric did not consent to anything that happened on that video. EJ - Well that's what Eric says. Only he knows ... well he and his precious God I suppose. Brady - No, Kristen knows and you know and you're lying to me right now. EJ - You can save your breath. I don't want to hear another lecture about how morally bankrupt I am or how you can't understand how Samantha can bare to live in a house with me considering how vile I am. Brady - This is Stefano's roof. This is not about Sami, this is about Kristen, your psychopath sister who makes other psychopaths look morally upright in comparison. That's what your sister is and she gets away with everything. But not this time. This time she is going down!

Marlena - Sami says that EJ is doing everything he can ... Eric - I talked to Sami. You don't have to tell me what she said. Marlena - I guess you don't need me for anything. Eric - Mom, I just want to be alone. I don't trust myself about almost anything. I just want to take pictures. For one, I might have to get back into this line of work and two, because I know I can't hurt anybody taking pictures. Marlena - You think by talking to me you hurt somebody? Eric, by not talking to me you hurt me incredibly. Eric - You know the clich keep it together; I'm just trying to keep it together. Marlena - Your father is going to make it very clear what Kristen did and you will still be a priest. Eric - Yeah well even if she was confronted and she confessed it would still take a long time before I'm reinstated. Marlena - You mean until things get back to the way they were. Eric - No, things are never going to be like they were before.

Vic - Would you like a drink while you're telling me off? Caroline - Don't be glib, not now! And would you look me in the eye, damn it! Vic does as she asks. Caroline - You're always going on about your family. Let me tell you something about someone in my family, Eric. Eric, who helped the poorest, the most miserable people on earth. Not only helped them, he loved them and he shared his joy with them. But you killed that joy purposely. What makes you think it's okay to destroy someone I love!

Nicole - My relationship with Eric was not personal. We worked together, that's all. Jerry - So let me get this straight. You worked long hours for no money to hone your secretarial skills? Nicole - I needed a job. Jerry - And now you have your dream job! And no matter what you say about your reputation and your relationship with this man, you know him! You know him through and through and you know everybody else that's involved with this story. This could launch your comeback, don't you see that! Not everybody gets handed a story like this everyday. You could bury the competition, call your own shots, name your own figure. Nicole - Let me make something very clear. Nothing is going to make me do a hatchet job on Eric Brady.

Kate - Sami, look, you don't know what you're doing. Gabi cries - Sami, please ... Sami - I know Will can bring the baby to visit you in prison. It's a lot closer than New York. Kate - Here we go. Sami - You can put on a fashion show for Cell Block Nine. Kate snaps - Stop! Just stop and listen because you don't know what you're talking about. I found Gabi and Nick at Horton Square and they were fighting and believe me, it was ugly! Sami - Oh really, as ugly as this guy here with his head bashed in. Gabi cries - No. Kate - Sami! There were witnesses okay and now he's dead. If those witnesses tell the police they're not going to believe that it was self-defence. Sami scoffs - Oh you think! Someone might finally not believe Gabi. That's a shocker. Kate - It was self-defence and she could end up going to prison. Sami - Then she will finally ... FINALLY ... pay for something she has done. Kate - Sami! She was telling Nick that she didn't want to go to New York okay. That's why they were fighting. Sami - That's not true. She made it very clear to Will that she was taking that baby and going to New York. Gabi - No! No! Sami - Of course you left out the fun fact that you were going with Nick the ? Fallon. Kate - Oh nice, rest in peace. Sami - He's a creep and she was going to let him near Arianna. To hell with Will. To hell the fact that he's the father. Kate - No, that's not true because after you had already talked to her she realised it was wrong to take the baby to New York. You got through to her okay. Sami - I don't think anyone can get through to her. Kate - That's why he attacked her. Because she told him that she wanted to stay in Salem, that she wasn't going to go to New York with him. That's what happened here. Gabi goes over to Nick and kneels down beside him. OMG, no. She cries.

Segment 3: Jerry - I really don't want you to do a hatchet job, okay. I used to be an altar boy for crying out loud. Seriously, I don't want you to trash Fr. Eric. I don't, really. Nicole - You're working me, I know it. Jerry - Everyone's piling on the padre. They're all talking about the priest sex angle, the falling from grace, blah, blah, blah. And that's just picking from the low hanging fruit. If you could get an exclusive with this guy; if you can get him to sit down and open up and tell his side of the story; think about how much good this would do for him. Not to mention it is one hell of a story for you.

Vic - The woman had to be stopped. Eric was collateral damage. Caroline - Oh, I could slap you for that! Vic - For God's sake woman, think of what you have done for your family. Eric was just a one night stand. Brady was going to marry her. Caroline - It was not a one night stand. Vic - Well I didn't know that. And I didn't set anything up either. That video just dropped in my lap at the last minute when I had no other options. Caroline - She drugged him. Vic - I know you need to believe that but you have no proof. Caroline - Eric said it happened and Eric doesn't lie. Vic - Men have been lying about sex since the Garden of Eden. Caroline - You want to think the worst of Eric so you can excuse the worst in yourself; you're cruelty. Well there's no excuse for what you did. NONE!

EJ - If I had any incriminating evidence on Kristen or any knowledge of her whereabouts I would tend to share it with you just so I could spare myself another morally outraged Brady aria but I don't and if I did I wouldn't be here talking to you I would be with her, comforting her. Brady - Lying bitches don't need comfort. EJ - She's my sister and I care about her exactly the same way you care about ... Brady - You don't care about her. You care about you. You care about EJ; what's best for EJ. You always have. EJ - Okay, think that through. I want to be with Samantha. She would never stay with me if she found out I knew where Kristen was and I withheld that information. Brady - Unless you're lying to her which you've been doing since you laid eyes on her. EJ - Well that would be very bad of me, wouldn't it? Brady - I know there's more than what you're telling me. When I find out that truth EJ you will answer to me.

Sami - I don't know Kate. She kills Nick. She's got the murder weapon at her feet; of course she's going to say it was self-defence. Kate - Oh really, because that's all there is to the story, right. Everything is always exactly what it seems to be. Sami - This is nothing like what happened to me. Kate - Oh yeah except that it is. It's exactly what happened with you and Bernardi. There's more here than meets the eye, believe me! I heard her tell Nick that she changed her mind about going to New York. You made her change her mind. It sunk into her because it's more important to her to be a mother than a model Sami. Sami - You heard it yourself. Kate - You should have seen the look on her face when he let it slip out that he had lined up that whole modelling job for her. She had no idea he was planning to go to New York. Sami - She didn't know that? Kate - No, big surprise right, that our dear, sweet, sweet innocent Nick was manipulating her because he believed that she was still in love with him. He believed it just the same way he believed that Melanie was still in love with him. So loudly and publicly, she told him that wasn't the case. She told him she thought he was totally out of his mind. Trust me, he did not like being humiliated in public. Sami - So she finally murders him. Gabi - No. No. He had his hands on me. He was ... he was ... he was ... she cries. Kate - Are you going to let Arianna's mother go to prison for that! Sami recalls Nick telling her that the best thing that could happen would be for Will and his whole family to be shut out of this baby's life. And Nick telling her that there's no way he's going to let a bitch like her ever hurt Gabi or the baby again. She recalls more arguing, Nick attacking her in the park to get his money back. Sami - Well I guess that S.O.B. finally got what he deserved. Okay ladies, what's the plan?

Segment 4: Kate - See, Sami's come around. Everything's going to be okay. Gabi - How is everything going to be okay. I just killed somebody. Kate - No, you did not kill someone, you protected yourself. And now you're going to have to pull yourself together because we have a lot to do. I know no one saw me follow her here, how about you? Sami - I think I'm good. What are we going to do with ... Kate - Ssh, ssh. Kate - The river is really close by. Gabi - OMG. Sami - Well lucky for us he's skinny. She hands her purse over. Okay, you hold that. Kate - Gabi, get the rock and put it in his backpack. Go on, do it. Sami and Kate start dragging the body ... Sami stops - I chipped my nail. Gabi watches as they haul the body away.

Nicole - So you're saying that we'll be giving Eric a chance to tell his side of the story. Jerry - He can defend his reputation to a lot of people who are hell bent on destroying it at this point. What do you say? Can you get in touch with him for me? Nicole - I'll think about it. Jerry - Well you better think about this. You could be his only hope. Nicole - Whatever. Like you said, if I did do this, it would be good for my career.

Marlena - It's fine to look at things through a lens; it's not fine to run away. There are so many people who love ... Eric - I just want to be alone. I'm just struggling to understand why God let this happen to me. I just want to understand what God's will was in all of this. And what kills me the most is that I might not ever find it. Marlena - Everybody gets tested. You're going to be fine. Eric - Taking pictures is interesting, nice. My life was being a priest. They take that away from me and I don't even know what I'm going to do. Marlena - You're not being punished for this. You did nothing wrong. Eric - I did some things wrong. It may not be what's getting the most attention but I need to examine my own conscience. Marlena - Eric, you seem so lost. Eric - I'm sorry but I can't talk about this anymore.

Brady - I should have known better than to come here for answers. EJ - When have you ever known better? Brady - I just hope that when Sami finds out what you really are it's not as painful as it was finding out about your sister. EJ - She's not as fragile as you. Brady - You're a jerk. EJ - There is one thing that I can share with you. It may help you understand my sister's methods and her motives. Who knows, maybe it will help you find her. Brady - I'm not interested in hearing more excuses for what your sister did to my brother. EJ - This has nothing to do with Eric. It's too do with you. How my sister felt about you.

Kate and Sami are dragging the body and complaining about the fact that they're not wearing the right kind of shoes for this. Gabi rushes up. I think I heard something. Sami and Kate hide the body and rush to Gabi's side. A gentleman comes along. Greetings. I hope I'm not hallucinating. It's not every night that I come across three lovely ladies in the woods. What are you doing? Kate - Funny you should ask.

Segment 5: Kate - So, our friend here wants to know what we are doing? Sami - Well, we could ask him the same question, couldn't we? Kate - See my friend here thinks we could ask you the same question but I don't know, maybe you wouldn't want to answer that question; a distinguished gentleman like you alone, afoot in the forest. Maybe you're up to no good. Sami - Yeah, like we're up to no good too. Man - I'm harmless as I'm sure you are. In fact the only thing dangerous in these wood is Megascops ingens. I spotted one earlier, a female. Sami - And you lived to tell of it. Guy - The Megascops ingens is the English screech owl. You ladies have nothing to fear. They only prey on small rodents. Sami - That's funny, I know where she can find one. Guy - I wish I had spotted a male. Kate - Story of my life. You know I think I did spot one a mile that way. Guy - No point, it's too dark now. It's impossible to find your way ... in fact, would you do me the honour of letting me escort you back to the safety of Horton Town Square. Sami - You know what, thank you but we actually ... Guy - Let me clear, I won't take no for an answer. Let me help you with the bag and we shall be back in civilization in no time.

Vic - I couldn't let Brady marry that woman. I had to expose her and then face the consequences. Caroline - It's my grandson who's facing the consequences. He's paying for what you did. Vic - Now, but that will pass. The way that you're looking at me; I know that I've lost something that I really treasure and I think I've lost it forever. Caroline - That may be true. I don't see how Maggie can bear to live with you. Silence. Has she left you? Aww ... good. Maybe something good has come out of all of this.

Brady - I'm not going to stand here and listen to anymore of your spin. He changes his mind. What? EJ - I think you know what I'm going to say. Kristen loved you. She loved you more than she loved her own family. She chose you over revenge against John and Marlena. That revenge was at the very core of her being and she chose you over that. Brady - Your sister drugged and literally raped my brother. I don't think she did that out of love for me. EJ snaps - She loved you a hell of a lot more than you loved her. And if you'd trusted her; if you'd listened to her explanations after the first aborted wedding I am damn sure that whatever happened between Eric and Kristen would never have happened. So you think about that. Get out of my house.

Nicole calls out Eric's name before he enters the pub. Eric - What are you doing here? Nicole - I came to see you.

Sami goes to him. Sir, what a kind gentleman you are but actually my friends and I are staying out here until it gets dark because we are looking for ? ?. It's completely nocturnal and we are bound and determined to see one. Guy - A what? Sami - A ... oh you're just teasing me. I'm sure you've seen many in your day. Guy - Well ... not many. Kate - I hate to be rude, I really do, but I'm sure you'll understand that we really need to keep it as quiet as possible. Guy - Of course, of course. I shall bid you adieu and best of British luck to you. Sami - We're going to need it. He leaves. Kate - What the hell was that about? Sami - The species ? is a duck-billed dinosaur that Johnny is in love with. Kate - What if he knew what is was! Sami - Well he didn't and I didn't see you coming up with anything better. Kate - I would have if you hadn't ... Gabi - Would you stop! Kate - Honey, I'm sorry. Don't even think about it. We always do it because we don't like each other. Sami - But we like you okay and we love your baby and we're going to make this right. Gabi - OMG! Sami and Kate rush up to her. Sami - OMG, what. Oh, he's gone.

Segment 6: Sami - I guess he's not as dead as I thought he was. Kate - Okay ladies, this is not the same bush. Kate walks around ... Ah ... here he is, right where we left him. Sami - Thank God. Gabi - What. Now we're happy he's dead. No I can't deal with this, I can't. Sami - You know what, you have to. You have to deal with this for Arianna. Do you want to be there when she wakes up tomorrow or do you want to be in prison? Gabi - Can we just get this over with. Sami hands both her bag and Kate's to Gabi. They get back to dragging the body as Gabi follows behind.

Brady comes walking into the living room cursing. He stops. I didn't see you there. Vic - So who's the S.O.B. Brady - EJ. I tried to get him to tell me where Kristen is. A bunch of lies flew out of his mouth. Vic - I could have told you talking to EJ would have been a waste of time. It's been a fun night for everyone. Vic heads upstairs. Brady stares at the glass of booze Vic left behind.

Eric and Nicole sit down in a booth. Eric - I'm so happy to see you. Nicole - I want to talk to you. Eric - Anything, just call the shots. I'm listening. Nicole - I think you should get a chance to tell your side of the story. Eric - I think my side of the story is pretty straightforward. I screwed up and I'm really sorry about it. Nicole - I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about what happened to you and all the trouble you're in. Eric - I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand. Nicole - Give me a second. She pulls out a recorder. I think you should start from the beginning. I think you should start from what happened between you and Kristen DiMera.

Segment 7: Gabi - What if they find the body? Kate - The current here is very strong and very dangerous especially this time of year. People who go in rarely come out. Sami - Fun facts from the former Mrs. DiMera. Kate - Body disposal is a constant concern. Gabi - Could you please stop acting like that. Kate - Sorry. It's just our way of dealing with things. I guess we forgot what it means to be sweet and innocent. Gabi - I am not innocent. Look at what I did! Kate goes to her. Gabi, you defended yourself against a person who is sick and dangerous. I for one don't mourn a man who treated women the way Nick did. Look. You need to get yourself together because we're almost done with this. Okay, almost done with it. Sami and Kate start going through Nick's pockets. Gabi - What are you doing? Kate - Just trying to cover our bases. Kate holds up something - Do you know what this is? Gabi shakes her head no. Kate puts it in her pocket - It may turn out to be useful. Gabi - I can't watch this. Kate finds something else and puts it in her pocket. You need to trust me Sami. Sami - I don't have a choice, do I? Kate - No, you don't. Like I said let's get this done. They try and lift him. Sami - Come on Gabi. You've got to cover our tracks.

Eric turns off the recorder. So this was just a setup. Nicole - No. Eric - I thought it was stupid, actually impossible that you wanted to talk to me but you just wanted to use me as a story. Nicole - Listen, this could be good for both of us. Eric - For one of us. I'm nothing but a story to you now. Nicole - What the hell did you expect?

Brady gets a call. You looking for Kristen DiMera? I know where you can find her.

EJ picks up a picture of Kristen. What a fine mess you got me into. He looks at Stefano's portrait. I know, I know, I know, she's family.

Kate - A little bit further. They are now at the river's edge. Kate - Gabi, get that rock and throw it in the river. Gabi - I don't know if ... Kate snaps - Just do it. Gabi throws it into the rive. Kate - Great, our turn. Gabi - Wait. What about his family? What about Maggie? We can't do this. This is not right. Sami - Okay, you will go to prison for what you did. We will go to prison for helping you move the body. He didn't care about you. He didn't care about the baby. He didn't care about his family. He doesn't care about Maggie Horton. You need to concentrate on Arianna. You think about that baby. She needs you and she needs you to be tough right now. You can cry tomorrow. Gabi - You're right. Sami - Now Gabi, you are going to have to suck it up because you're going to have to help us put that body in the river. Okay? Gabi - Okay. The three of them finally get him to the edge of the bank and push him in. Nick grabs on for dear life (or he's trying to pull them in as well) and they all start screaming.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Like the momentum that DAYS is keeping up. Good show all around.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Kaycee
Nov 27 2013, 04:00 AM
I really dont Understand Why they wrote the story of covering Up the Nick thing.. He Has a History of Stalking, and Murder.. It would have been easy to prove he Manipulated the whole NY move without telling Gabi. I think Gabi had a solid self defense claim.. I Mean , she could have even scratched him hard to show defensive evidence... I just Hate that they take this path, Especially since it causes Un-needed silly Drama.. I dunno, I just hate these ridiculous plot points.. Now Sami, and Kate are accessories.. Not a fan of this storyline
Maybe it was all just a bad dream.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

lysie
Nov 26 2013, 06:35 PM
I realize how this sounds, but the Ericole stuff was so rushed today. Eh.

I tried to watch the Gabi stuff, but no. I just can't even with Sami. I lasted 4 minutes.
I'm hoping the Ericole stuff continues today, and I think it does....so hopefully yesterday was only the start of their 'talk'....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 27 2013, 01:36 AM
Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:20 AM
JoeBucs32
Nov 26 2013, 11:48 PM
But, as always, the top-notch, high tech, bestest ever security at DiMansion was nowhere to be found.

Sami wants the kids to stay there because it's the safest, most secure place in Salem, but Brady can nearly kill one of DiMansion's residents in the front hall and no one comes to his aid?
Ricardo must have been snoozing on the job.
And Marco, Henderson... etc. Dimera staff are always slippin'. :shame:
I would give Henderson a pass since he was probably at his job in the Kiriakis mansion. :P

AFaithL

Sweet and Salty
Nov 27 2013, 12:55 AM
Way to tell Brady EJ!
EJ was completely out of line. Blaming Brady for "not loving Kristen enough" was pathetic. He practically dropped his family for her, and it's not his fault that Kristen keeps making piss-poor choices and does reckless things. That's on Kristen.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 09:17 PM
concerned
Nov 26 2013, 09:10 PM
Sami's grasp of the law confuses me.

Is "body moving" really a crime that leads to time in prison?
i think "body moving" falls under "tampering with the evidence", so it could lead to prison time, but it probably wouldn't be a lengthy stay.
I think there could be an accessory to murder after the fact charge?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Hologram
Nov 27 2013, 02:49 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 01:40 PM
metitle
Nov 26 2013, 01:11 PM
suddenly Brady has grown a spine.
Posted Image
What is it with this spine talk? Who cares?

.. I want Brady to love Kristen. I actually liked the two (mainly because I love Kristen and they look good together).

I would love for Brady to regret his doubts.. and to see pass her faults. Sure, Kristen is no angel.. but thats not because without cause. Stefano had something to do with it .. but also the family Brady throughout the years.
It's not like Kristin eats crackers in bed,a workaholic,shopaholic,or had a one night stand with someone.She drugged a priest who happened to be Brady's stepbrother and had sex with him against his will.I really cannot see Brady forgiving this.
I must admit the leather jacket looked good on Brady and I liked Nick's leather jacket.There must have been a wholesale leather deal for the show but I must say all of the leather looks good on the characters The only issue I have is with Sami thirty something high powered executive lady of the manner with the leather pants.The leather pants should have been worn by one of the twenty something women.
Edited by BeeBee, Nov 27 2013, 12:11 PM.

paul89

i love the end part of nick going in the water and sami, kate and gabi yelling

happy
Member Avatar

Ok. I just saw the clips of Sami/Kate/Gabi/Nik. SOOOOO AWESOME!!! I was laughing my head off. The writing and acting was gold!!!! These women make an awesome comedic trio. LOVED LOVED LOVED how Kate/Sami played off one another. More please. And that surprise ending with Nik made me jump out of my skin and then roar with laughter.

KUDOS!!! I didn't think they could top the Kristen/Eric sex tape reveal (revealed twice! LOL!) But TPTB did it. They really did it. Great job!!

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Nov 27 2013, 11:07 AM
Sweet and Salty
Nov 27 2013, 12:55 AM
Way to tell Brady EJ!
EJ was completely out of line. Blaming Brady for "not loving Kristen enough" was pathetic. He practically dropped his family for her, and it's not his fault that Kristen keeps making piss-poor choices and does reckless things. That's on Kristen.
Maybe he was projecting.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Nov 27 2013, 11:55 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 26 2013, 09:17 PM
concerned
Nov 26 2013, 09:10 PM
Sami's grasp of the law confuses me.

Is "body moving" really a crime that leads to time in prison?
i think "body moving" falls under "tampering with the evidence", so it could lead to prison time, but it probably wouldn't be a lengthy stay.
I think there could be an accessory to murder after the fact charge?
Not if they had gone to the police rather than shoving his body in the river.

All the police would have asked is why did they move his body from one location to the other.

If they were that worried about it they could have moved his body back to the original location.

happy
Member Avatar

Who wrote and directed today? I think this is one of the 2 episodes TPTB should submit for the best show emmy nomination. Freaking hilarious!!!!! The one liners were gold. And I loved the visual jokes as well. Like misplacing the body. And all the reaction shots of the ladies. Sooooo funny!!!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

happy
Nov 27 2013, 05:55 PM
Who wrote and directed today?
11/1/13: Grant A. Johnson & Richard Culliton
11/4/13: Herb Stein & Carolyn Culliton
11/5/13: Herb Stein & Janet Iacobuzio
11/6/13: Albert Alarr & Jeanne Marie Ford
11/7/13: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
11/8/13: Albert Alarr & Melissa Salmons
11/11/13: Steven Williford & David Cherrill
11/12/13: Grant A. Johnson & David Cherrill
11/13/13: Grant A. Johnson & Jeanne Marie Ford
11/14/13: Albert Alarr & Janet Iacobuzio
11/15/13: Albert Alarr & Richard Culliton
11/18/13: Herb Stein & Carolyn Culliton
11/19/13: Albert Alarr & Carolyn Culliton
11/20/13: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
11/21/13: Steven Williford & Melissa Salmons
11/22/13: Herb Stein & Janet Iacobuzio
11/25/13: Steven Williford & Jeanne Marie Ford
11/26/13: Grant A. Johnson & Richard Culliton
11/27/13: Grant A. Johnson & Carolyn Culliton

Remember, for all your Days episode writers and directors since 2002, keep this link handy!! http://www.jason47.com/days/directorwriterdatabase.html
Edited by Jason47, Nov 28 2013, 12:26 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply