Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow joining "Days" cast in January.
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM (24,776 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

FROM HARMONY TO SALEM: THE NEW WOMAN IN LUCAS' LIFE...

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) fans were happy to hear recently that his role on the show would be increasing as we near the end of the year. In January, fans will get to meet a new woman in Lucas' life. Will she be his girlfriend or will they just be platonic friends? While that question is yet to be answered, the actress playing the role will be one of these 15 former residents of "Passions." Will it be Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Jeneen Doe, Jade Harlow, Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Kyrie Maezumi, Heidi Mueller, Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, Molly Stanton, Danica Stewart, Melinda Sward, McKenzie Westmore or Deanna Wright? The actresses in the photo are pictured in alphabetical order.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Please be Liza Huber. It won't be though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ahh! This is fun! I will die if it's Liza Huber or Brooke Kerr. Love them both!

So is this like a game? Will actresses get eliminated over time?

Jason47
Member Avatar

am103
Nov 27 2013, 12:47 AM
That's the plan, but who knows who else has the scoop. The Mark Collier game didn't get to finish, since Soaps In Depth ran his casting in their magazine. Thought it would be fun doing it "elimination style," but now that the other soap-related sites are on notice that the scoop about her is out there, it's certainly not out of the question that they will run the exact actress' name before I get to do so. That's out of my hands!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Brooke Kerr, Emily Harper, Deanna Wright and Liza Huber would be BIG gets...all 4 are great actresses IMO.

Hell no to Molly Stanton, Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Doe, Kyrie Maezumi or Melinda Sward.

I am mixed on Mackenzie Westmore...I still don't know what to think about it being her. Heidi Meuller is nothing special.

Daphnee Duplaix is amazing apparently, but I never watched PSNS when she was on it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 12:52 AM
am103
Nov 27 2013, 12:47 AM
That's the plan, but who knows who else has the scoop. The Mark Collier game didn't get to finish, since Soaps In Depth ran his casting in their magazine. Thought it would be fun doing it "elimination style," but now that the other soap-related sites are on notice that the scoop about her is out there, it's certainly not out of the question that they will run the exact actress' name before I get to do so. That's out of my hands!!
Well then you better make this game a quick one Jason ;)

Lets wrap this up in a day or two ;)

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

My pick is Daphnee. I'll be disappointed if it isn't her, but I did like Brook Kerr and Heidi Mueller.
Edited by Reese, Nov 27 2013, 01:51 AM.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 12:59 AM
Brooke Kerr, Emily Harper, Deanna Wright and Liza Huber would be BIG gets...all 4 are great actresses IMO.

Hell no to Molly Stanton, Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Doe, Kyrie Maezumi or Melinda Sward.

I am mixed on Mackenzie Westmore...I still don't know what to think about it being her. Heidi Meuller is nothing special.

Daphnee Duplaix is amazing apparently, but I never watched PSNS when she was on it.
Daphne was even better on OLTL as Rachel Gannon.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 01:00 AM
Hey, it's Thanksgiving....there's turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie and...

you want "Days" scoop instead?? :whistling:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:04 AM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 01:00 AM
Hey, it's Thanksgiving....there's turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie and...

you want "Days" scoop instead?? :whistling:

My Thanksgiving was over 45 days ago...gimme the DAYS scoop!

:whip:

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

I'm thinking it's Kyrie Maezumi. Remember Lucas was engaged to Autumn in Hong Kong. These writers have been pretty good att using history so that's my guess.

In any event, glad (and surpised) to see Lucas get a love interest - so happy I signed up just to comment after YEARS of lurking lol :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 01:05 AM

Hmmm....here's a few clues...she used to be on Passions, and she'll be joining Days in January, and her name is :shutup:

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of our other Canadian readers!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

DeeDee Barone
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 AM
so happy I signed up just to comment after YEARS of lurking lol :)
Welcome to the board!! Hope you have a nice time here!

:welcome:

LovingDays

Jason47
Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 01:05 AM

Hmmm....here's a few clues...she used to be on Passions, and she'll be joining Days in January, and her name is :shutup:

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of our other Canadian readers!!

she start airing or filming?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Brandi Burkhardt is still on 'Hart of Dixie'. I don't know how the sharing works between NBC and the CW/CBS.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Nov 27 2013, 01:14 AM
Airing.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

OMG if it is Danica Stewart. I will cry. And not happy tears.

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:12 AM
DeeDee Barone
so happy I signed up just to comment after YEARS of lurking lol :)
Welcome to the board!! Hope you have a nice time here!

:welcome:

Thanks Jason! :)

LovingDays

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:16 AM
LovingDays
Nov 27 2013, 01:14 AM
Airing.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I only watched Passions for a year and I hated Liza Huber's character with a fiery passion. I don't think I'll be able to get it out of my mind. I will eat nails if it's her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply