Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow joining "Days" cast in January.
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM (27,627 Views)
tylerbo20

ugh more passion stars great
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

maybe Jamie Coldwell or Wendy can return

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Good for Lucas!! I hope it's Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Heidi Mueller. I really liked them on Passions.

lysie
Member Avatar

I like Liza Huber, though I just doubt it's her. I liked Brooke Kerr and Heidi Mueller just fine, too.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

DeeDee Barone
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 AM
I'm thinking it's Kyrie Maezumi. Remember Lucas was engaged to Autumn in Hong Kong. These writers have been pretty good att using history so that's my guess.

In any event, glad (and surpised) to see Lucas get a love interest - so happy I signed up just to comment after YEARS of lurking lol :)
Maya came in between Noah and Fancy whom I loved. Yeah, that was my ship (even though the actor that played Noah was so-so). lol She (the actress) was pretty good if memory serves.

darraholic
Member Avatar

My top 3 choices would be Daphnee Duplaix Samuel (Loved her on OLTL), Deanna Wright & Emily Harper.

Bradyclan

No to Liza Huber. Brooke Kerr ,Heidi Mueller or Daphnee Duplaix , please.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 AM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 01:05 AM
My Thanksgiving was over 45 days ago...gimme the DAYS scoop!

:whip:
Hmmm....here's a few clues...she used to be on Passions, and she'll be joining Days in January, and her name is :shutup:

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of our other Canadian readers!!

you're such a tease, Jason. But we love you because of it.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 01:47 AM
you're such a tease, Jason. But we love you because of it.
:thankyou:

:grouphug:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM
Posted Image

FROM HARMONY TO SALEM: THE NEW WOMAN IN LUCAS' LIFE...

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) fans were happy to hear recently that his role on the show would be increasing as we near the end of the year. In January, fans will get to meet a new woman in Lucas' life. Will she be his girlfriend or will they just be platonic friends? While that question is yet to be answered, the actress playing the role will be one of these 15 former residents of "Passions." Will it be Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Jeneen Doe, Jade Harlow, Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Kyrie Maezumi, Heidi Mueller, Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, Molly Stanton, Danica Stewart, Melinda Sward, McKenzie Westmore or Deanna Wright? The actresses in the photo are pictured in alphabetical order.
I loved loved LOVED Deanna Wright! I hope it's her! :pray:

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM
Posted Image

FROM HARMONY TO SALEM: THE NEW WOMAN IN LUCAS' LIFE...

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) fans were happy to hear recently that his role on the show would be increasing as we near the end of the year. In January, fans will get to meet a new woman in Lucas' life. Will she be his girlfriend or will they just be platonic friends? While that question is yet to be answered, the actress playing the role will be one of these 15 former residents of "Passions." Will it be Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Jeneen Doe, Jade Harlow, Emily Harper, Liza Huber, Brook Kerr, Kyrie Maezumi, Heidi Mueller, Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, Molly Stanton, Danica Stewart, Melinda Sward, McKenzie Westmore or Deanna Wright? The actresses in the photo are pictured in alphabetical order.
Hmmm.... Jason even put Kyrie Maezumi in the middle???? Now I'm very confident in my prediction. I'm calling it now: Kyrie Maezumi as Autumn. :yahoo:

Jason47
Member Avatar

DeeDee Barone
Nov 27 2013, 02:15 AM
Hmmm.... Jason even put Kyrie Maezumi in the middle???? Now I'm very confident in my prediction.
It's definitely someone in Row 1, Row 2, or Row 3, so you could be right!! :popcorn:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 02:18 AM
DeeDee Barone
Hmmm.... Jason even put Kyrie Maezumi in the middle???? Now I'm very confident in my prediction.
It's definitely someone in Row 1, Row 2, or Row 3, so you could be right!! :popcorn:
I'm glad it's none of the ones in Row 4. I really couldn't see any of them acting alongside Bryan. ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I hope it's Daphnee Duplaix or Emily Harper.

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 02:18 AM
DeeDee Barone
Thanks for narrowing it down, Jason! :lol:

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 02:20 AM
I'm glad it's none of the ones in Row 4. I really couldn't see any of them acting alongside Bryan. ;)
Some people were saying they were glad it's not Precious the oragutan, but BamBam & Tango are enjoying their retirement on the animal reserve, so they no longer have an agent!! Galen already spent a lot of time with them in Harmony though. :)

Wow, I hadn't checked out the Passions gang in awhile, look how much older BamBam looks now. Our Precious is all grown up...

And yay, we have a Passions update...now that BamBam is grown up, which female did he end up getting together with, but Tango (another of the Precious portrayers)...yay, another Passions marriage :)

http://www.centerforgreatapes.org/residents-details.aspx?id=2

"Now that Bam Bam is entering his sub-adulthood years, he is avoiding other male territories and is starting to prefer the company of females instead. Bam Bamís favorite companion now is the female Tango, and he enjoys playing with her throughout the day."
Edited by Jason47, Nov 27 2013, 02:30 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Nov 27 2013, 01:16 AM
Brandi Burkhardt is still on 'Hart of Dixie'. I don't know how the sharing works between NBC and the CW/CBS.
The girl that play Maya on bold and the beautiful is on Hart of Dixie too

T-Love74
Member Avatar

My Top 3:
1. Liza Huber
2. Deanna Wright
3. McKenzie Westmore

I hope to God they didn't pick Molly Stanton.
She was just awful, IMO.

paul89

now this is a good gusse :S ummm i really dont know . should we get some days news now ????

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I saw a little of Passions- and they were ALL awful!!- and great, more Passions "actors"...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply