Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow joining "Days" cast in January.
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM (27,133 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 06:16 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 13 2013, 06:04 PM
blueskies
Dec 13 2013, 05:13 PM
concerned
Dec 13 2013, 05:11 PM
I'm confused as to how they are going to fit everything in come 2014.

Lucas and Jade - new love story.
Rafe and Jordan - kicking it up a notch
Hope - exciting new story.
New man Liam and his mystery involvement.
John returning.
Brady's descent into darkness.
Will and Sonny wedding.

When all we have dropped is Kristen, and potentially Nick and Gabi.
maybe Sami's taking a vacation?
I don't see how Hope can get a new exciting story when according to SOD all that Bo tells her in his stunning phone call is that he isn't coming home for Christmas....

And I hope we can soon add EJ with Abby on your list!
Hope's story starts in January. The call is covering bases & setting things up. It reminds people why Bo won't be around during Christmas, it gets Ciara all depressed & will probably result in her acting out again, and it makes Hope wonder what the fuck is wrong with her husband. (I phrased it like that on purpose. He's been doing who knows what for almost a year & she's kinda getting annoyed & tired of it.) At this point, I could almost see Hope feeling the need to issue Bo an ultimatum - come home & prove that you can put your family first, or we'll have no choice but to move on without you. The ultimatum wouldn't make Hope love Bo any less, but it could be an interesting set-up if Hope were to find out that Bo was killed trying to get out of his undercover work and come home.
That would be so soapy and horrible! Imagine Hope's guilt! Ciara would blame her...so much story in that idea! I really just want something settled with Bope soon so that Hope can get busy moving on with her life!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

I'm just happy that Bryan will get some more airtime and Lucas may get a woman.

Hummm
Member Avatar

Ashley1
Dec 13 2013, 07:34 PM
I'm just happy that Bryan will get some more airtime and Lucas may get a woman.
Me to,now can we get less air time for Sami's character,Please Soap God's.
Edited by Hummm, Dec 13 2013, 07:41 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2013, 04:05 PM
In case anyone was wondering in the "Comings and Goings" section of the latest SOD there is this:

Jade Harlow (character name TBA) Passions Alum (ex Jessica) who plays The Bays Lianna will appear in January as a new woman who will cross paths with Lucas

Thanks for the news. Will be fun seeing Jade come to Salem. :)

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Jason47
Dec 14 2013, 12:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2013, 04:05 PM
In case anyone was wondering in the "Comings and Goings" section of the latest SOD there is this:

Jade Harlow (character name TBA) Passions Alum (ex Jessica) who plays The Bays Lianna will appear in January as a new woman who will cross paths with Lucas

Thanks for the news. Will be fun seeing Jade come to Salem. :)
I can't wait. Jade is girl next door beautiful. She and Bryan will make a gorgeous couple.

Posted Image

jwsel
Member Avatar

Is Jade long-term? I know Bryan said he was filming more, but unless this character has other ties to existing Salem characters, I don't see TPTB bringing on a new character for Lucas unless it's part of an exit storyline.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Bryan is still filming and whatever we see in January was filmed back in September...who knows if she's long term or not, but I'm going to enjoy more Lucas come the new year.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jwsel
Dec 15 2013, 01:44 AM
Is Jade long-term? I know Bryan said he was filming more, but unless this character has other ties to existing Salem characters, I don't see TPTB bringing on a new character for Lucas unless it's part of an exit storyline.
Days will not bother for exit story they did not bother when Bryan off the show in 2010 and if they will want to get rid from Bryan now they will not bother than either

camera shy

Partnersincrime
Dec 15 2013, 10:04 AM
jwsel
Days will not bother for exit story they did not bother when Bryan off the show in 2010 and if they will want to get rid from Bryan now they will not bother than either
Yeah, I don't see them paying good money hiring an actress just to usher Bryan off the show. If that was the plan they could have just sent him off to Hong Kong again on business. I think the plan is to start using more characters who have fans wanting to see them get story in order to get the ratings up. And that's why John is making a come back too.

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

I have yet to see
Lucas in the spoilers?
Maybe I have missed
something?

camera shy

monicasblueangel
Dec 15 2013, 01:14 PM
I have yet to see
Lucas in the spoilers?
Maybe I have missed
something?
It was spoiled a few weeks ago that Bryan would be getting more story in 2014 and maybe a love interest.

concerned
Member Avatar

jwsel
OK I was going to dislike your post... but I'm just going to dislike the possible exit storyline part.

However if he is leaving make if BIG make it INTENSE make it DRAMATIC.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The more I read, the more I'm looking forward to 2014 - Hope moving on, Ciara being...well...Ciara, John returning (and sidenote, I love me some Jarlena, but I have got to see pretty much everyone drag him down for how he left town - I want some DRAMA out of this, not just forgive-and-forget), Eric & Nicole working on rebuilding their friendship & more, the idea of Lucas getting a storyline & love interest, the potential return of Eve Donovan... Oh yes...bring it all on!!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

jwsel
There's a spoiler out that Kate will bring someone from Jordan's past to Salem. Bryan spoiled that after the new characters arrive, he will have scenes with Rafe. So I'm going to predict that Jade's new character will be connected to Jordan.

camera shy

gailwinters
Dec 16 2013, 08:54 AM
jwsel
There's a spoiler out that Kate will bring someone from Jordan's past to Salem. Bryan spoiled that after the new characters arrive, he will have scenes with Rafe. So I'm going to predict that Jade's new character will be connected to Jordan.
Jade's character might be Jordan's sister. Remember how we saw her talking to someone on the phone? It sounded like someone she was close to and this person was worried about her welfare.

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 16 2013, 09:17 AM
gailwinters
jwsel
Jade's character might be Jordan's sister. Remember how we saw her talking to someone on the phone? It sounded like someone she was close to and this person was worried about her welfare.
her sister would be cool.

Does anyone think Jordan & Jade's new character might play into the "John isn't a Dimera/Brady" story?

tylerbo20

Bring back Louise sorel as evil Vivian

lysie
Member Avatar

monicasblueangel
Dec 15 2013, 01:14 PM
I have yet to see
Lucas in the spoilers?
Maybe I have missed
something?
You also haven't seen spoilers for this new character yet. It's not January.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

gailwinters
jwsel
I would like that, or wasn't there a rumor of Eve Donovan, I could deliciously love her being connected to Jordan or Theresa...or even a Kirikas. I passionately love the ideal of Lucas & Rafe with other women, so tired of Sami with one guy and two ladies gentlemen in waiting or even one guy in waiting. That just a bit lot disgusting!! How about with one and none waiting to take his place in substitution. Btw, EJABBY RULES

jb1183

camera shy
Dec 15 2013, 10:25 AM
Partnersincrime
Dec 15 2013, 10:04 AM
jwsel
Yeah, I don't see them paying good money hiring an actress just to usher Bryan off the show. If that was the plan they could have just sent him off to Hong Kong again on business. I think the plan is to start using more characters who have fans wanting to see them get story in order to get the ratings up. And that's why John is making a come back too.
Imagine that-a show actually using and giving stories to characters fans want to see? What a novel idea! :rolleyes:

Hopefully an increased focus on some of the underused characters will mean a decreased focus on Dannifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply