Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jade Harlow joining "Days" cast in January.
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:42 AM (27,146 Views)
stormymac
Member Avatar

Reese
Nov 27 2013, 01:02 AM
Mitchapalooza
Nov 27 2013, 12:59 AM
Brooke Kerr, Emily Harper, Deanna Wright and Liza Huber would be BIG gets...all 4 are great actresses IMO.

Hell no to Molly Stanton, Brandi Burkhardt, Erin Cardillo, Cathy Doe, Kyrie Maezumi or Melinda Sward.

I am mixed on Mackenzie Westmore...I still don't know what to think about it being her. Heidi Meuller is nothing special.

Daphnee Duplaix is amazing apparently, but I never watched PSNS when she was on it.
Daphne was even better on OLTL as Rachel Gannon.
Add me to the list of people who would love for it to be Daphnee.
Edited by stormymac, Nov 27 2013, 03:27 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaycee

So if its an ex Passions Actress , Can Someone X out the faces that don't apply so we can work with the REAL Possibilities ? I didn't watch Passions, so I don't know who is a possibility.

stormymac
Member Avatar

Kaycee
Nov 27 2013, 03:41 AM
So if its an ex Passions Actress , Can Someone X out the faces that don't apply so we can work with the REAL Possibilities ? I didn't watch Passions, so I don't know who is a possibility.
They're all ex-"Passions" actresses.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me... It must have been the way... Today was a fairytale...

I'm happy for Lucas fans. :)

Now what about a new hot man for Hope?

presley23
Member Avatar

I'm hoping for McKenzie Westmore, mainly for my Shuis fangirl side :P

I'd be surprised if it were Emily Harper, Deanna Wright or Heidi Mueller as none of them seem to have acted since they were on Passions.

My ideal picks in order would be:

1. McKenzie Westmore
2. Brooke Kerr
3. Heidi Mueller

Looking forward to seeing who it is though. I'm just happy Lucas is finally getting a love interest!

presley23
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Nov 27 2013, 05:56 AM
I'm happy for Lucas fans. :)

Now what about a new hot man for Hope?
I'm hoping that's what they've hired Mark Collier for!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Nov 27 2013, 03:01 AM
My Top 3:
1. Liza Huber
2. Deanna Wright
3. McKenzie Westmore

I hope to God they didn't pick Molly Stanton.
She was just awful, IMO.
Honestly though, was anyone on that show decent besides Lindsey Hartley?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Some sick little part of me wants it to be McKenzie Westmore, and for that I want to slap myself. The idea of Brooke Kerr is nice, too. From what I remember, she was a pretty strong dramatic actress whereas most of the others couldn't tie a shoe on camera.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Nov 27 2013, 07:22 AM
Honestly though, was anyone on that show decent besides Lindsey Hartley?
Kim Ulrich, Juliet Mills, Natalie Zea.

I'll be happy with it being Daphnee, Emily, or Jade. Jade was the best Jessica.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Nov 27 2013, 07:40 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved Kim Ulrich and Juliet Mills.

McKenzie Westmore has her makeup artist reality show on Syfy and that network is in the NBC family. That probably doesn't have anything to do with casting for this character though. McKenzie was on AMC playing a Dr. a couple years before it went off of ABC and her acting was better then it had been on Passions. Of course on AMC the storyline was more realistic then anything that went on during Passions time on air.

Liza Huber has 4 kids now and a baby line she started so it could be her wanting to earn some money to put into that by acting again. She's another one who hasn't done anything since Passions though.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I think it's Kyrie also, though I admit I'm still hoping it's Daphnee. Please no to Heidi, Molly, or Emily. Emily's not bad herself, I just really really hated Fancy and with the musical partners on this show, at some point Lucas will end up with Jordan, Rafe with Lucas's new girl, and I'd have to drive to the studio and slap Tomlin myself for that.

The only other person I think would work really well with BD is Erin Cardillo. I mean, Esme was OTT, but Erin strikes me as someone who's better than the ridiculous characters she's played (including the ridiculousness on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody).

I'd love McKenzie to come on the show, but she's on that scifi show so I doubt she's willing to pull double duty. Also I'm not sure she'd work with Bryan. Maybe....

lazydazes
Member Avatar

What? Lucas gets a love interest? It's about freakin' time! Who slapped the hell out of the writers and woke them up? Thanks to whoever did it. I love Bryan/Lucas, and they've been completely wasting his time/his fans. Looking over the choices, I don't have any favorite options yet, but I'm leaning towards Brooke Kerr for some reason or another.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

DeeDee Barone
Nov 27 2013, 01:11 AM
I'm thinking it's Kyrie Maezumi. Remember Lucas was engaged to Autumn in Hong Kong. These writers have been pretty good att using history so that's my guess.

In any event, glad (and surpised) to see Lucas get a love interest - so happy I signed up just to comment after YEARS of lurking lol :)
You know, now that I've seen the pictures, I'm leaning more toward what you just said. I also think there is possibility that it's Kyrie, although my personal preference is still Daphnee.

I can see them bringing Autumn back from HK....and although I personally didn't want that because as I said Lucas left her back in HK to come to Salem to serve absolutely no purpose but to sniff Sami's behind....I really won't be complaining, because it gives Lucas something to do...and you never know, as long as BD and whatever actress comes on board have chemistry I won't complain. Give me that and a rather decent story and I'm game....I can deal with Autumn returning and going out for revenge against Lucas....or maybe she comes with a toddler in tow.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

blueskies
Nov 27 2013, 08:36 AM
I think it's Kyrie also, though I admit I'm still hoping it's Daphnee. Please no to Heidi, Molly, or Emily. Emily's not bad herself, I just really really hated Fancy and with the musical partners on this show, at some point Lucas will end up with Jordan, Rafe with Lucas's new girl, and I'd have to drive to the studio and slap Tomlin myself for that.

The only other person I think would work really well with BD is Erin Cardillo. I mean, Esme was OTT, but Erin strikes me as someone who's better than the ridiculous characters she's played (including the ridiculousness on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody).

I'd love McKenzie to come on the show, but she's on that scifi show so I doubt she's willing to pull double duty. Also I'm not sure she'd work with Bryan. Maybe....
If they are bringing on Autumn, and the relationship is supposed to be romantic, I hope they get one helluva convincing love story after the way they dumped each other. Since Autumn is already known and has some back story as Lucas' former fiance, it would be simpler to cast her then to start a relationship from scratch like they're doing with Jordan and Rafe.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

McKenzie Westmore would provide the biggest buzz, but I just hope it isn't her. I don't have anything against her, but I think it would be a huge mistake and most of the buzz would be about reuniting her with Galen and Bryan would be thrown to the side again. I have no interest in seeing a Luis/Sheridan reunion on Days. The only good thing that could come from that would be my preferred Lucas/Jordan pairing. Some of these people I reallllllly don't want to see on Days and I think it would be a blown opportunity for poor Bryan, who appears to FINALLY be given a shot to make something work outside of Sami. I do find it hard to judge most of these actresses because they haven't done much outside of Passions and it isn't really fair to judge that material. You basically had to be over the top to work with the shit they wrote.

My top 3 guesses are Liza Huber, Brook Kerr or Kyrie Maezumi.

My top choice would be Daphnee Duplaix Samuel, but I don't think its her for some reason. She was so good on OLTL. Jade Harlow works with Mary Beth Evans on "The Bay" although I don't think that means anything, there is a connection. According to her Wikipedia page Melinda Sward has appeared on an episode of Days before so there's that. And as mentioned above Kyrie Maezumi fits with the "Autumn" character that Lucas was engaged to, if they want to go that route.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I DO think they cast Autumn. The question is though, did they ever say what Autumn's heritage was? Yes, I know they met in Hong Kong, but that doesn't exclude anyone from the list.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Okay...I did a little digging on Kyrie....and from what I gather...she's also a musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw77lHoRrDw

here's her website: http://www.kyriemaezumi.com/home.html

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2013, 09:09 AM
Okay...I did a little digging on Kyrie....and from what I gather...she's also a musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw77lHoRrDw

here's her website: http://www.kyriemaezumi.com/home.html

So you're thinking a story involving Autumn could be used to tie in with JJ? We never knew what Autumn did, did we? And Lucas is the creative director at Mad World. Might even tie into why they're thinking of bringing back Eve. At least, partly.

six
Member Avatar

I don't remember Kyrie Maezumi at all. I'd be happy with Brook Kerr, Daphnee Duplaix, Liza Huber or Emily Harper. Truthfully, part of me wants McKenzie Westmore to come to Days just so her character could make cryptic comments about having a past life with Rafe.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

This is a random question, but has BD been placed back on contract? Strange that he'd be getting a leading lady if he's still recurring.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply