Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
November 2013 Rankings...a sneak peek; Camila Banus just misses out on leading her first month ever
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 01:15 AM (531 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

NOVEMBER 2013 EPISODE RANKINGS: SNEAK PEEK EDITION

With 16 episodes, Greg Vaughan (Eric) led the monthly "Days" episode rankings for just the second time in his "Days" career. He also led in December 2012. Vaughan beat out Camila Banus (Gabi), who finished in second place, with 14 episodes, for the month. Banus, who joined the show in October 2010, has never led the monthly rankings. Meanwhile, Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) did not appear in any episodes this month, the first time that's happened since September 2012.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

For once, I'm okay with the monthly leaders. Greg and Camila have both been spectacular in their storylines!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Adding my bit to Jason's sneak peak:
November is also Kristian's 2nd 10+ episode month of 2013.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 01:46 AM
And Kristian made the top 10 for the month! You must like seeing so many X's in her row!!

Posted Image
Edited by Jason47, Nov 27 2013, 01:51 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Nov 27 2013, 01:48 AM
Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 01:46 AM
And Kristian made the top 10 for the month! You must like seeing so many X's in her row!!

Posted Image
I do!! Especially with all the 4-6 episode months this year. It hasn't been easy to be a Hope fan. I'm also loving that, while she doesn't have a story of her own yet (in terms of what's airing), she's been involved in the fall-out from the Bristen non-wedding as well as other stories where it has made sense for her to be. I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Hope in the Gabi/Sami/Kate/Nick storyline.

all in all, the balance between all the characters has been really good this month. No one averaged over 3 episodes a week. GV's 16 episodes puts him right at that "3 per week" average.

Hugo
Member Avatar

Greg Vaughan did a terrific job this month. It feels to me that Eric is the "red hot character" on the show now that Kristen is gone.

Camila Banus has become a strong actress, I'm gonna miss her when she leaves the show. I hope they will use the Melanie/Daysaster fiasco as her exit storyline because I know she could do a great job with this.

am103
Member Avatar

Still too much EJ/Sami/Daniel for me. Can we give them a little break? I'd love to see more Lucas/Hope/Victor/Caroline.

Nate
Member Avatar

I feel like I'm the only one of likes the character of Gabi lately. She's been awesome!

Ugh @ Roman getting 3. His character is just a joke now. Such a shame. I'd die for a Roman/Marlena/John triangle.
Edited by Nate, Nov 27 2013, 05:01 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Nate
Nov 27 2013, 04:59 PM
I feel like I'm the only one of likes the character of Gabi lately. She's been awesome!
I have really been enjoying Gabi lately, also. I don't really think she's done anything Emmy-worthy, but since first joining Days she has definitely improved quite a bit. Acting-wise, she reminds me very much of Nadia Bjorlin. Nothing spectacular, but she has a nice screen presence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply