Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, November 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 01:41 AM (11,567 Views)
nananana7

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 12:43 PM
As much as I love that Hope is in this episode, isn't it still Thanksgiving? Did she leave after Horton Thanksgiving dinner to go back to work?! Seems strange....

It's weird that it's Thanksgiving and Hope hasn't (yet) mentioned Bo.
There should be anguish at being separated from one's true love on a family-centered holiday.
Ciara should mention Bo, too.
Edited by nananana7, Nov 27 2013, 12:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Nov 27 2013, 12:40 PM
Here comes the Kristen lookalike.

Brady kicks down a door. Don't try that at home. You can't really kick down a door. You'll end up breaking your leg. #soapsarenotreallife
You have to run in to them at full speed. #experience

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole is still pissed at Eric...she justified is well. She thought he believed in her, and that inspired her to be a better person. Then, he turned on her. Ari sells the lines, too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

throughthehourglass
Nov 27 2013, 12:52 PM
Supergirlx2
As much as I love that Hope is in this episode, isn't it still Thanksgiving? Did she leave after Horton Thanksgiving dinner to go back to work?! Seems strange....
I hear ya. This day has been so long.
I have no issues with the day being long, since it makes sense for the day to last one more episode. It's Hope's reappearance on this day that's strange. (not to mention that no one outside of the Hortons seems to remember that it's Thanksgiving. & strange that Will, Sonny, & Lucas never mentioned anything about the Horton Thanksgiving Dinner - at least not that i've seen/heard)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

nananana7
Supergirlx2

It's weird that it's Thanksgiving and Hope hasn't (yet) mentioned Bo.
There should be anguish at being separated from one's true love on a family-centered holiday.
Ciara should mention Bo, too.
I hoped that Ciara would mention Bo's absence in Monday's episode. Theo asked Jen if she missed Parker & Dan. That would've been the perfect time to have Ciara all sad about missing her daddy.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 12:55 PM
Honeybees
Nov 27 2013, 12:40 PM
Here comes the Kristen lookalike.

Brady kicks down a door. Don't try that at home. You can't really kick down a door. You'll end up breaking your leg. #soapsarenotreallife
You have to run in to them at full speed. #experience
not. gonna. ask. lol.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Yeah, Will and Sonny and Ari should be running back and forth between the Horton's and the Kiriakas's. Victor is all alone - when at least he should be with Justin, Adrienne...and what about Sonny's three brothers? Sonny and Will don't look dressed up at all.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 12:56 PM
throughthehourglass
Supergirlx2
I hear ya. This day has been so long.
I have no issues with the day being long, since it makes sense for the day to last one more episode.
I think I just want it to be a new day so we can see Eric in more casual clothes :wub2:

metitle
Member Avatar

what the hell is Kate eating?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 12:37 PM
Honeybees
Nov 27 2013, 12:30 PM
I'm seeing chemistry between Brady and Hope. And that is all kinds of wrong. But that doesn't mean that I don't want them in more scenes.
Technically, Hope & Brady aren't blood related, but he's supposed to be about 20 years her younger. lol.
Kristian has chemistry with just about every man on the show.
Well, he is technically about 33 years younger than Kristen....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I never knew University Park was so close to Salem River since it's supposed to be right across the street from University Hospital.

metitle
Member Avatar

Eric is getting angry at Nicole.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kind of loving this bad horror movie ish with Kate, Sami, Gabi and Nick.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok Eric don't go all accusing again.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sami is the one with the one-liners today

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bah! Gabi (as Nick slips away into the river): "Oh my god. He's alive." Sami: "Not any more."

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Nick is so coming back...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Eric, don't be getting all self-righteous with Nikki just because you didn't get the five minute forgiveness you were hoping for!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I kinda like that now all 3 (Kate, Sami, Gabi) are responsible for "killing" Nick (although we KNOW he won't be really dead)

metitle
Member Avatar

Nicky is hilarious.
"this is a free country, he can't put a muzzle on you"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply