Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 9th; *updated 12/2*
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 10:55 AM (24,813 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Brewster
Dec 3 2013, 12:59 PM
Well I'll be flat dogged.

:laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Brewster
Dec 3 2013, 12:32 PM
Lots of couples get pissed at each and drag it out and still live under the same roof. Lots of couples do things out of spite and act annoyed by their partner.

It doesn't mean you break up or move out. Ejami have trust issues they are working through it. The fact they haven't had a heart to heart about this particular one doesn't mean they aren't working through it.

Wash, rinse, repeat for Ejami is she gets pissed, moves on and out with someone else and EJ does something awful to manipulate the situation and get back in her good graces only to be found out and she leaves again.

The fact that she stayed, even though the trust issues are still there, is very much a different pattern for them.

I'd prefer this over the show trying to say they have no reason at all to not trust the other. Yes, I'd prefer they not lie to each other, but sometimes it takes a minute or two to break old habits.
This would make more sense if one of their fights hadnt been over living there in the first place.

Brewster
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 3 2013, 01:29 PM
Brewster
Lots of couples get pissed at each and drag it out and still live under the same roof. Lots of couples do things out of spite and act annoyed by their partner.

It doesn't mean you break up or move out. Ejami have trust issues they are working through it. The fact they haven't had a heart to heart about this particular one doesn't mean they aren't working through it.

Wash, rinse, repeat for Ejami is she gets pissed, moves on and out with someone else and EJ does something awful to manipulate the situation and get back in her good graces only to be found out and she leaves again.

The fact that she stayed, even though the trust issues are still there, is very much a different pattern for them.

I'd prefer this over the show trying to say they have no reason at all to not trust the other. Yes, I'd prefer they not lie to each other, but sometimes it takes a minute or two to break old habits.
This would make more sense if one of their fights hadnt been over living there in the first place.
I don't think we are talking about the same thing here or maybe I just don't get the connection you are making. I'm talking about this current fight and her reaction to it being different than the majority of the six years prior to it.

I'd say years of the wash,rinse, repeat cycle I discussed above is more indicative of their history and pattern than anything that has happened in the last year, including the fight about where to live.

Also, did they actually fight about where to live? I thought they fought about Stefano living there, EJ taking over DE and not telling her the whole kiss the ring business? I recall a discussion about her living there and her reservations, but not a fight.

He suggested they do it so Stefano would help Will and she was reluctant, but not necessarily fighting about it. I'm legit asking because I really don't remember lol.

Even still though, fight or not, my point was what is happening now does not seem like the wash, rinse, repeat for them.

lysie
Member Avatar

Brewster
Dec 3 2013, 01:42 PM
lysie
Brewster

I don't think we are talking about the same thing here or maybe I just don't get the connection you are making. I'm talking about this current fight and her reaction to it being different than the majority of the six years prior to it.

I'd say years of the wash,rinse, repeat cycle I discussed above is more indicative of their history and pattern than anything that has happened in the last year, including the fight about where to live.

Also, did they actually fight about where to live? I thought they fought about Stefano living there, EJ taking over DE and not telling her the whole kiss the ring business? I recall a discussion about her living there and her reservations, but not a fight.

He suggested they do it so Stefano would help Will and she was reluctant, but not necessarily fighting about it. I'm legit asking because I really don't remember lol.

Even still though, fight or not, my point was what is happening now does not seem like the wash, rinse, repeat for them.
Yeah, I don't even care if they're in a wash, rinse, repeat cycle. I just think her moving out would make much more sense and I think they both look like idiots living there after they've both said they don't want to. They've definitely fought over it. Which was also stupid. But no worries. I think the whole show is stupid.

concerned
Member Avatar

Is this the thread with the Sami becoming Kate line in it?

For once thought about it before wading in .... only to lose it.

Totally disagree. Much as it pains me to say it I don't see Sami as a Kate figure if anything I think she's got far more in common with Anna. (and I love Anna and I don't love Sami so that hurts).

Kate's way too independent, and calculating for Sami to morph into.
Sami's more of the man needy, stupid decisions, self centredness of Anna.

Brewster
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 3 2013, 03:26 PM
Brewster
Dec 3 2013, 01:42 PM
lysie
Brewster

Yeah, I don't even care if they're in a wash, rinse, repeat cycle. I just think her moving out would make much more sense and I think they both look like idiots living there after they've both said they don't want to. They've definitely fought over it. Which was also stupid. But no worries. I think the whole show is stupid.
Even Eric? I recall fangurling. Yep. I am certain of it.

marie1969

JillianJ
Dec 3 2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:

I'm talking about the hear and now...I'm not jumping ahead of anything. I'm saying she doesn't know what to do...she's in a place that she can decide to move out of the Mansion (and she could have moved out instead of telling him to keep his distance), sending a CLEAR message to EJ ....but instead, she stays and decides to keep a secret of her own just because he kept a secret. How are her CURRENT actions dealing with their trust issues....they aren't.

Sami is sending a very CLEAR message to EJ and its having QUITE the impact on him, one that more than likely would NOT have happened if they were living apart. He is pretty close to his breaking point and that is what Sami wants, she wants him ready to deal with their issue head on and resolve it......so Sami is most certainly NOT the one who doesn't know what to do or how this should be handled.

LuvingLumi
Dec 3 2013, 12:06 PM
JillianJ
Dec 3 2013, 12:01 PM
There will always be fans who would argue either side :lol:

As for EJ painting Eric in whichever light, Sami doesn't care beyond the act of lying to her so don't see the relevance of that and per spoilers we know things come to a head next week so her actions pretty much worked. :P
and again...I don't agree...Sami does care about her brother...she's said it enough..she ran to his side to comfort him, just told everyone that would listen how she's feeling about the situation and how she would have stopped it if she knew....I don't think you can really say that she doesn't care about Eric in this and how he feels, what he's going through...and even if what you say is true...I highly doubt that she won't care in the end when she finds out that Ej could have helped clear his name by revealing the truth but instead kept quiet while Eric goes to great lengths to clear his name.

again...we'll agree to disagree.

I agree, Sami does care a great deal about Eric. But she is also madly in love with Ej. I don't see why she is expected to give up the man she loves, break up her family and unroot her children from their home just to show her loyalty for Eric. Ej has been there for her more than any member of her own family has...ever. He has been her rock for the past year. If the situation were reversed, I am pretty sure Eric would not give up on Nicole for Sami's sake.

Sami is pissed with Ej for lying to her and protecting Kristen. I get that. IMO, as upset as she may be, she is not moving out because she knows she is not going to break up with Ej over this. She loves him and she is committed to him and it makes no sense to move out with the children only to move right back in once they make up. That would not be fair to the kids who finally have a loving stable family. Besides, she knows they are going to work it out eventually like any solid couple.

As for Ej, lying to Sami was not his brightest move, but I understand where he is coming from. Kristen is his family. He loves his family as much as Sami loves hers. He has every right to protect a member of his family wrong or not. Sami would do the same for her own family. Ej does not give Brady or Eric a damn thing. Why should he? They both hate his guts and treat him like dirt. So I don't see why Ej should throw his sister under the bus to benefit folks who despise him. Maybe if Eric had given Ej the same benefit of the doubt that he gave Nicole, Ej would feel differently about him. But from day one, he refused to give Ej a chance even though that is what priests are supposed to do. Instead, he treated Ej with contempt. So Ej owes Eric absolutely nothing. His loyalty should be toward his Samantha and he has already proven that he would lay down his life for his Samantha and their children. That should be enough IMO.

Both Ej and Sami will have to come to some kind of understanding regarding their family and learn not let family drama interfere with their relationship. But it will take time. Meanwhile their commitment is being tested. By staying in the mansion and not giving up on Ej, Sami is proving that she is in it for better and for worst which shows growth IMO.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Brewster

I can see why EJ would not tell Sami he knew that Kristin drugged Eric so she could have sex with him and he knew Kristin was planning to drug Eric a second time to keep him from remembering she had sex with him but I don't understand why they have EJ knowing this but constantly telling Sami it looked like consensual sex.He could keep Kristin's secret without actively lying to Sami but he is choosing to lie to her and make sneering remarks about Eric to Sami when he knows this is hurtful to her.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

WillFan
Dec 3 2013, 12:10 AM
Tuesday December 10:

Theo unwittingly gives incriminating evidence to Ciara.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Ciara and Theo!! :cheer: :rockon:

WillFan
Member Avatar

12/09/2013

J.J. opens up to Jennifer; Theresa reacts unexpectedly to J.J.'s confession; Sami, Kate and Gabi worry someone knows their secret; Will and Sonny worry about Gabi.

12/10/2013

Theresa's revelation stuns J.J.; Daniel and Jennifer have a painful encounter; Will confronts Gabi and Sami; Abigail sees a different side to E.J.; Rafe's words catch Kate off guard.

12/11/2013

Theresa blackmails J.J.; E.J. and Sami talk about their relationship; Will tells Sonny he knows Sami, Kate and Gabi's secret; Kate warns Jordan not to hurt Rafe.

12/12/2013

Sonny listens in on Sami, Kate and Gabi; Brady has an unexpected encounter while trying to buy drugs; Eric tries to prove his evidence; Abigail sees J.J. with his old friends.

12/13/2013

Adrienne and Will get closer; Eric asks Nicole to forgive him; J.J. hits a snag while running Theresa's errand; Theresa has news for Anne.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

WillFan
Dec 7 2013, 01:29 AM
12/13/2013
Eric asks Nicole to forgive him.
AGAIN????

I like Ericole, but seriously, how many times are we going to have to read the same spoiler?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Well, she hasn't forgiven him yet.......

phloe3

sounds like JJ's confession to Jennifer is that he thinks Daniel is a good guy now

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Dec 2 2013, 12:32 PM
JillianJ
Dec 2 2013, 12:09 PM
TreasureCove
Dec 2 2013, 12:06 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 2 2013, 12:00 PM
Wait till they all find out that he actually can prove that Eric was in fact drugged and raped but is withholding that information to protect Kristen of all people. If he had Sami's best interests at heart, he would have spilled it all, OR at the very least, don't continue to blame Eric and accuse him of being the aggressor when he KNOWS that isn't the case. He continues to betray Sami's trust by throwing Eric under the bus, knowing that he can help him prove his innocence. What an asshole he is.
And he's an asshole directly to their faces about it. Not pretending to care while rolling his eyes when they turn around. Actually cracking jokes about prayer circles to Sami and Will- who take that shit from him without blinking- and getting right in Eric's face to be an asshole to him.
He is just being himself (love it :wub2: ) but he doesn't care about anyone outside of Sami and his kids and how it affects their relationship and I am glad he is not pretending otherwise.

Eric knows he knew, only a matter of time before the rest of the Bradys do too, eh and all EJ is able to do is give them a name anyway, he has no evidence to clear Eric's name and given the Daniel spoiler, maybe just maybe, he eventually gives it to them.
He doesn't ever care ABOUT Sami....if he did he would care about what she cares about, in addition to him, her kids, she cares about her family...her twin is the one falsely accused of doing something he didn't do. Her twin is the who has been humiliated and lost his job as a result of something he knows happened but can't prove. Ej can prove it...instead of actually helping Eric do that, he does the opposite, accusing him of being a willing participant. Ej cares about EJ....he only sees that if he keeps quiet he has a better chance of staying with Sami...it has NOTHING to do with caring about Sami....he's caring about EJ.,
I do believe EJ cares about Sami and that the best way to keep her to keep quite, but I think he should
realize that it would be better if he tried to clear Eric's name to prove his love for Sami. Maybe I would
not have a problem with him lying about what he knows if he wasn't such an ass about it I don't like
how he kept accusing Eric of being a willing participant. I do think it's in Ejami's characters to keep
secrets but EJ have been to much of an ass in this story for my liking. I do think it make sense that
Sami doesn't tell her secret since she is mad at him but I hope she confides in him once they make up
to show them start working on their trust issues.

I do think it's in EJ's character to not care about Eric but he should realize that what hurts Eric also
Effects Sami.

phloe3

Jennifer and Daniel have another painful encounter Tuesday. So much for JJ's confession. ha. Jennifer would be like Daniel, how could I ever doubt you, but instead she still is mad at him

Keith
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 3 2013, 04:17 PM
Is this the thread with the Sami becoming Kate line in it?

For once thought about it before wading in .... only to lose it.

Totally disagree. Much as it pains me to say it I don't see Sami as a Kate figure if anything I think she's got far more in common with Anna. (and I love Anna and I don't love Sami so that hurts).

Kate's way too independent, and calculating for Sami to morph into.
Sami's more of the man needy, stupid decisions, self centredness of Anna.

Yes. This.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 8 2013, 04:35 PM
LuvingLumi
JillianJ
TreasureCove
Dec 2 2013, 12:06 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
He is just being himself (love it :wub2: ) but he doesn't care about anyone outside of Sami and his kids and how it affects their relationship and I am glad he is not pretending otherwise.

Eric knows he knew, only a matter of time before the rest of the Bradys do too, eh and all EJ is able to do is give them a name anyway, he has no evidence to clear Eric's name and given the Daniel spoiler, maybe just maybe, he eventually gives it to them.
He doesn't ever care ABOUT Sami....if he did he would care about what she cares about, in addition to him, her kids, she cares about her family...her twin is the one falsely accused of doing something he didn't do. Her twin is the who has been humiliated and lost his job as a result of something he knows happened but can't prove. Ej can prove it...instead of actually helping Eric do that, he does the opposite, accusing him of being a willing participant. Ej cares about EJ....he only sees that if he keeps quiet he has a better chance of staying with Sami...it has NOTHING to do with caring about Sami....he's caring about EJ.,
I do believe EJ cares about Sami and that the best way to keep her to keep quite, but I think he should
realize that it would be better if he tried to clear Eric's name to prove his love for Sami. Maybe I would
not have a problem with him lying about what he knows if he wasn't such an ass about it I don't like
how he kept accusing Eric of being a willing participant. I do think it's in Ejami's characters to keep
secrets but EJ have been to much of an ass in this story for my liking. I do think it make sense that
Sami doesn't tell her secret since she is mad at him but I hope she confides in him once they make up

I do think it's in EJ's character to not care about Eric but he should realize that what hurts Eric also
Effects Sami.
I must admit after witnessing the conversation between Stefano and EJ in the restaurant and EJ's attitude when Sami's name came up,I look forward what Sami and EJ actually say to one another during their discussion of their relationship.His nonchalant references to getting her back into his bed and marrying her while he was wolfing down food like he hadn't eaten in days seemed more consistent with Sami being a trophy or object,not person, he desired rather than the love of his life.The writers show a lot or foreplay and aggressive sex but not much tenderness between EJ and Sami.Even when he is protective of her it's like the protectiveness a man would have for his red Ferarri not his true love.As I said before,if they are going lock,stock,and barrel with EJ/Sami,why write him intentionally doing something hurtful to her when it is not necessary like putting forth the theory to her and others that the sex was consensual when he knows for a fact that it was not consensual.

outrageous
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 9 2013, 01:00 AM
S loves EJ
Dec 8 2013, 04:35 PM
LuvingLumi
JillianJ

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Effects Sami.
I must admit after witnessing the conversation between Stefano and EJ in the restaurant and EJ's attitude when Sami's name came up,I look forward what Sami and EJ actually say to one another during their discussion of their relationship.His nonchalant references to getting her back into his bed and marrying her while he was wolfing down food like he hadn't eaten in days seemed more consistent with Sami being a trophy or object,not person, he desired rather than the love of his life.The writers show a lot or foreplay and aggressive sex but not much tenderness between EJ and Sami.Even when he is protective of her it's like the protectiveness a man would have for his red Ferarri not his true love.As I said before,if they are going lock,stock,and barrel with EJ/Sami,why write him intentionally doing something hurtful to her when it is not necessary like putting forth the theory to her and others that the sex was consensual when he knows for a fact that it was not consensual.
From what I understood from some previous James Scott interviews, EJ has some private plans for Stephano. He's probably trying to get back on Stephano's good side to get some revenge.

As for the lie, I hate the writing as usual.

What we saw: EJ is shocked, gives Kristen hell, is outraged about what she did. We saw Kristen assure him that no one else knows and that no one would know unless he tells because all the evidence was destroyed. She beggs him to allow her to have a chance for happiness and he reluctantly agrees. So EJ didn't tell Sami because of those reasons, his conscience bothered him but he was affraid to lose Sami. We saw his internal conflict in the scenes showing him alone thinking.

What is being written now: EJ has a mafioso meal with Stephano where in their conversation it looked like he's completely callous about lying to Sami and listened to Stephano's advice about never telling her the truth. That's what I call shitty writing.

S loves EJ

I think EJ is inlove with Sami and cares about her but since he is a Dimera and a bad man he isnīt that good at showing it all the time. I understand why he kept the secret in the first place he didnīt wanted to ruin his sisters happiness and he thought they all could be happy if he kept the secret, but the writing after that has been shitty. He could have kept the secret without saying the sex was consensual, and I would have wanted to see him being more conflicted about lying to Samantha instead of acting like an ass. I do love it when EJ is bad but I donīt Think it make sense in this case since they are writing for Ejami as a couple. I think he looked scared of loosing Sami in his conversation with Stefano but in the same he seemed to like lying to her. He needs to learn that a relationship canīt work if itīs based on lies.

I do love it when Ejami have sex but they should also have more romantic tender moments. They need a a more fancy restaurant as a Days set. I want to see romantic dinners and dancing for Ejami.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 9 2013, 03:54 AM
I think EJ is inlove with Sami and cares about her but since he is a Dimera and a bad man he isnīt that good at showing it all the time. I understand why he kept the secret in the first place he didnīt wanted to ruin his sisters happiness and he thought they all could be happy if he kept the secret, but the writing after that has been shitty. He could have kept the secret without saying the sex was consensual, and I would have wanted to see him being more conflicted about lying to Samantha instead of acting like an ass. I do love it when EJ is bad but I donīt Think it make sense in this case since they are writing for Ejami as a couple. I think he looked scared of loosing Sami in his conversation with Stefano but in the same he seemed to like lying to her. He needs to learn that a relationship canīt work if itīs based on lies.

I do love it when Ejami have sex but they should also have more romantic tender moments. They need a a more fancy restaurant as a Days set. I want to see romantic dinners and dancing for Ejami.
The writing for Sami/EJ is not normal supercouple material.With most supercouples you feel as if they would risk their lives for each other.That is not what I feel when I see/hear Sami and EJ.This is why I am looking forward to their convesation.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply