Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 9th; *updated 12/2*
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 10:55 AM (24,816 Views)
phloe3

Pookie, that's my guess too because next Friday, she asks for his help. I don't see JJ confessing to Jennifer yet. He decides doesn't mean he actually does
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("JJ Comes Clean")
JJ Comes Clean with Jennifer; Theresa reacts to JJ's confession in an unexpected way.

Tuesday ("JJ is Stunned")
JJ is shocked by Theresa's revelation; Will demands to know what Kate, Gabi and Sami are hiding.

Hummm
Member Avatar

countess_cutlass
Nov 27 2013, 09:10 PM
WillFan
Nov 27 2013, 10:55 AM
EJ and Sami finally have it out over the state of their relationship
Posted Image

Oh, so glad we can all get some clarity on the Ejami relationship. Because that's a road the show hasn't traveled down before.

Quote:

An unsuspecting Kate is gut punched by Rafe’s words

The only reason I would ever watch Kate's scenes with Rafe is if they ended with her murder-killing him and then her sending his lifeless body down river to join Nick's corpse.
Can we send Sami down the river too.

phloe3

JJ is really going to confess. I am surprised

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

So glad to see the Rafe/Kate "relationship" finally coming to an end. Other than a one night sex stand, it never should have been. Rafe is moving on and Kate needs to, too.

Sami and Ej...wash, rinse, repeat...blah, blah, blah.

phloe3

with JJ's confession, it won't be long until Jennifer is running back to Daniel. I hope he says he doesn't want to get back together with her

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will demands to know what Kate, Gabi and Sami are hiding.

I am sorry Will, but I dont think those three broads are going to tell you squat.
you will have to find out for yourself.

Romancer66

If Daniel reunites with Jen-Jen after this latest estrangement, he deserves everything he's likely to get: the jealousy, the petulance, the tantrums, the public scenes, the ultimatums, the demands, the unrealistic expectations, the unfounded accusations, the thinking the worst of him at every turn, the hyper-possessiveness, the suspicions every time he even says "hello" to any woman under 50 who's not a blood relation. I don't even like Daniel, but I wouldn't wish third-run Jennifer on anyone. She was just as awful to Jack when he was here last time, and he was supposedly the love of her life.

Prediction: JJ comes clean to his mother and Theresa. And Theresa informs him that she thinks she's pregnant. JJ will be dispatched to buy an EPT for her so no one will guess her secret, and get caught. I think the test result will ultimately be negative, especially if Theresa's due to be sexing it up with someone else in Salem soon.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Quote:

JJ is shocked by Theresa's revelation

My guess is that her revelation is something as simple as the fact that she already knew that JJ was there, and that she has been faking her amnesia.
Edited by ArnoldFinnegan, Nov 28 2013, 10:37 AM.

phloe3

that could be it Arnold. The only time I thought she might know was when she woke up at the hospital. She might remember on Monday. She is talking to Daniel about JJ on Friday. She must know they are in cahoots

ShaneDOOLFan

ArnoldFinnegan
Nov 28 2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:

JJ is shocked by Theresa's revelation

My guess is that her revelation is something as simple as the fact that she already knew that JJ was there, and that she has been faking her amnesia.
Yeah Im sure she has been lying this whole time about not remembering. I wouldn't be surprised if these two characters hook up soon. Did they actually hook up before when she overdosed?

phloe3

I am not sure yet Shane because it happened so fast. Maybe, that information will be revealed the hearing. Daniel is suppose to be worried when Teresa makes an announcement, so she probably remembers and then lies which surprises Daniel. I go back and forth on her lying. She seemed to have no idea the last few times. She even asked if Daniel knew anything. The only time she looked like she was lying was when she was at the hospital after everyone left

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

YAY! Lots of JJ! Love me some Casey Moss!

phloe3

I don't think Teresa is faking amnesia. She seemed really out of it when she was at the apartment. I think she will get her memory back at the hearing is my guess. The writers will have it look like she is going to spill the beans, but then surprises Dan. The revelation will probably be that she just found out. It will be the same day in Salem is my guess. JJ will be stunned that she isn't going to say anything. JJ and Daniel have been spending weeks freaking out that Teresa is going to make trouble

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Maybe Wed-Fri will be a bit better than these spoilers...

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Still no word on Hope?? WTF...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Oak Alley
Nov 28 2013, 04:44 PM
Still no word on Hope?? WTF...
I'm sure she'll be on. Someone's gonna figure out Nick isn't in NYC.

But I hear you - WHEN are we finally gonna get some Hope story spoilers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JaneDigby

am103
Nov 27 2013, 11:05 AM
Love to see the mention of Kate so many times. Let's give her a big story (that doesn't involve chasing Rafe)!
I hope they move Kate away from the Rafe/Jordan story next week. I could see Kate feeling guilty that Rafe nearly had little Raphael removed on her account. I don't even mind Kate getting her needs taken care of by Rafe. But Kate deserves way better than to be Rafe's booty on call.

JillianJ

This must be the fire scenes that Chrisell spoiled, cannot wait :popcorn: hope EJ tells the whole truth and then it will be onto the murder coverup

am103
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Nov 28 2013, 06:01 PM
This must be the fire scenes that Chrisell spoiled, cannot wait :popcorn: hope EJ tells the whole truth and then it will be onto the murder coverup
Fire scenes? What did Chrishell spoil?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply