Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,657 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/11/27/new-love-interest-for-days-of-our-lives-abigail.htm
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well... I'd say it's either EJ, T, or Brady. My money is actually on T considering how much they've actually had them together lately. I am here for this. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Oh my god, are they really going with EJ and Abby?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I don't think it's T....I don't see Abby and T as an "unexpected [choice], and it's very imperfect."....and then she notes:

"I feel like I've really been challenged in my acting ability,"

to me that reads that she's been playing opposite someone other than an actor at her age level....I'm thinking it's EJ..
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 27 2013, 12:19 PM
Well... I'd say it's either EJ, T, or Brady. My money is actually on T considering how much they've actually had them together lately. I am here for this. :)
I think it's T, too. He's really the perfect choice, since he's a well liked minor character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

interesting that the interviewer says "man" but the actress says "person"
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I just can't imagine Abby with T. Isn't he barely out of high school?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

How old do you think Abby is? She doesn't seem much older than 21 or 22 to me, and T should be about 20.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Is Abby still supposed to be in college?

And wouldn't T be at least 21? He's serving alcohol in a club.
Edited by gailwinters, Nov 27 2013, 12:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

T's the same age as Will/Chad and, if I'm not mistaken, the actor is actually 30.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Abby seems to be in her early 20s despite still being in college. She seems more mature than T. He just seems kind of silly to me. And I can't imagine acting with Brendan Coughlin would stretch Kate's acting abilities.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Nov 27 2013, 12:45 PM
T's the same age as Will/Chad and, if I'm not mistaken, the actor is actually 30.
Well Chad was actually several years older. Remember when he found out he was actually a 20 year old high school student, because Madeline had jacked up his age so no one would know she had him while she was a hooker? lol
Edited by six, Nov 27 2013, 12:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Nov 27 2013, 12:49 PM
Matt
Well Chad was actually several years older. Remember when he found out he was actually a 20 year old high school student, because Madeline had jacked up his age so no one would know she had him while she was a hooker? lol
No, he was only a year older than he thought. He was a year ahead of Will in school, so that should have put him about two years older than Will, Gabi, and Mia.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Abby SHOULD be about Sonny's age given the age she was the last time we saw her. Just because she's in college doesn't mean she's still doing her undergrad. she could be doing a masters or something like that, which could easily make her 25 or so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

I pray it's not EJ simply because anyone who goes up against Sami always loses.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Unless Abby stay on same age she was since she came back she should be older than T
Offline Profile Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

I'd love it if it *were was EJ.

*Sorry, got all North of England on you guys.
Edited by jaygal, Nov 27 2013, 12:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Matt
Is he? Get out! He looks about seventeen to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 12:50 PM
six
Nov 27 2013, 12:49 PM
Matt
No, he was only a year older than he thought. He was a year ahead of Will in school, so that should have put him about two years older than Will, Gabi, and Mia.
My bad. Let's pretend that several = two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I'm going with EJ because we had those scenes with him and Abby stretched out to two days and we had her flashing back to him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic