Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,743 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 12:51 PM
Abby SHOULD be about Sonny's age given the age she was the last time we saw her. Just because she's in college doesn't mean she's still doing her undergrad. she could be doing a masters or something like that, which could easily make her 25 or so.
Or pushing 30...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Nov 27 2013, 12:51 PM
Abby SHOULD be about Sonny's age given the age she was the last time we saw her. Just because she's in college doesn't mean she's still doing her undergrad. she could be doing a masters or something like that, which could easily make her 25 or so.
In the flashback they showed of JJ and Abby as kids, they looked close to the same age. She should be a lot older, but they don't seem to be playing her like she is. They've avoided referencing anything that had to do with the old college-Abby.
Edited by six, Nov 27 2013, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I hope it's EJ
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Maybe it's Rory?

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Oooh. I hate Abigail right now but EJ could loosen her up. Please be EJ! This could be our time, EJAbby shippers!

Posted Image
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 27 2013, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Laufeyson
Nov 27 2013, 01:16 PM
Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ! Please let it be EJ!
Who do you hope it will be? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Nov 27 2013, 01:16 PM
lol, Actually, I guess that's EJ who is Abby's new love interest :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think it might be Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 01:29 PM
You know I'm now wondering if this is based on things you've seen or heard...

Before GV was cast, Abby/Eric were a thing in the fanfic in my head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

gailwinters
That might be interesting. He's not related to her, it would give Abby some character growth, and GV would challenge her as an actress. I'd be okay with that as long as they eventually explore Ericole, but I'm still hoping for EJ because it would drive everyone on the show nuts!

Edit: I've thought more about it. I'd hate that because they'd be boring as heck together. :whistle:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Nov 27 2013, 02:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Hasn't Eric suffered enough? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Eric shouldn't end up with any woman other than Nicole. I am here for Ericole, nothing less. They belong together, end of story. The day Nicole comes second to someone else where Eric's concerned is the day I peace out! I can't bear to see Nicole lose yet again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

That interview makes me think it's EJ, too, especially when combined with their last scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 01:40 PM
gailwinters
You know I'm now wondering if this is based on things you've seen or heard...

Before GV was cast, Abby/Eric were a thing in the fanfic in my head.
and remember GV saying, 'I for crying out loud' or something like that....when talking about twists and turns, hurdles for Ericole....

I really hope they don't go there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I really need Abby not to even breathe the same air as Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

EJabby here we come...this is SO happening!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Roman :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

It's totally EJ! Their scenes the other day were definitely not random. That little speech he gave about her about a man coming along out of nowhere who loves her for her... It's totally him. Which I could really be on board for! I am sick to DEATH of EJami fighting and making up with sex. Let's do something new, please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic