Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (36,701 Views)
six
Member Avatar

It's hard to imagine, because Abby is none of the things 2007 EJ said he wanted. And EJ isn't what Abby gravitates toward, either. They're not compatible. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but it's not like they're a perfect match.
Edited by six, Dec 4 2013, 05:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Maybe they fuck like there is no tomorrow? Seriously, I do not know what will happen but after today's episode, so it is quite likely that some kind of story comes with Abby and EJ :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

lysie
Dec 4 2013, 04:56 PM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 4 2013, 04:55 PM
fenderbabe
Dec 4 2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Imagine that with EJ and it being mutual.

Oh, I am, and it's glorious. Plus, Abby is still so fresh. Her character is developing and learning how to deal with stress. Sometimes it's level-headed, but most of the time she's very emotional and raw. With all of the trauma Abby's experienced after loosing her father, Chad, Cameron, and possibly even JJ, it wouldn't surprise me to see her take comfort in Ej's arms (your welcome for that vision).
Great point. I agree. She is still young and trying to find who she is. Maybe she read 50 shades and thinks EJ is Christian Grey like. He is. :shrug:
Seriously. No, he's not. And I hate that I know this.
I'm not serious. I just don't see Abby reading 50 shades. I agree EJ isn't him either. He's better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

The Scorpion
Dec 4 2013, 05:31 PM
Maybe they fuck like there is no tomorrow? Seriously, I do not know what will happen but after today's episode, so it is quite likely that some kind of story comes with Abby and EJ :)
As long as she doesn't become knock up with EJS super sperm, then all fucking they want can take place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 4 2013, 03:36 PM
Hmmmm. More flirty Ejabby scenes today. The chem is definitely there...bring it on!
That's exactly it... They have nothing in common but they seem to have a spark. The old fashioned chemistry that used to make up a couple. It's not forced, he's a bad man like her dad was once upon a time & she is more or less virginal like her mom was. It's sooo soapy that she lost her virginity to his brother. I say bring it!
Edited by BJ Deveraux, Dec 4 2013, 05:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I always thought that them bringing Nicole back would lead to a story where he would use Nicole to get Sami jealous... It started that way but ended differently.... I'm not ruling anything out if the show goes with these two.. OMG could you imagine if Ej would get Abby pregnant? Holy shit!! Ej would have a Horton baby and a Brady one, lmfao...
Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

six
Dec 4 2013, 05:16 PM
It's hard to imagine, because Abby is none of the things 2007 EJ said he wanted. And EJ isn't what Abby gravitates toward, either. They're not compatible. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but it's not like they're a perfect match.
Sure, but Ejail don't have to be soul mates. The appeal of this to me rests on three things:

1) Abby gets an adult storyline and pisses off Mommy in the process (causing Mommy to leave town with Daniel forever).
2) Ej gets to loosen up and explore more options besides Sami Sami Sami before they get married.
3) Pretty couple make-out sessions.

In all fairness, in 2007, Abby wasn't even played by the same actress and Ej has gone through a lot of phases since then. It doesn't have to be an epic love story, but it would be interesting to see something more than screwing happen between the two. Watch, we're all wasting our time and Abby's mystery man turns out to be Stefano.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

fenderbabe
Dec 4 2013, 07:03 PM
six
Sure, but Ejail don't have to be soul mates. The appeal of this to me rests on three things:

1) Abby gets an adult storyline and pisses off Mommy in the process (causing Mommy to leave town with Daniel forever).
2) Ej gets to loosen up and explore more options besides Sami Sami Sami before they get married.

In all fairness, in 2007, Abby wasn't even played by the same actress and Ej has gone through a lot of phases since then. It doesn't have to be an epic love story, but it would be interesting to see something more than screwing happen between the two. Watch, we're all wasting our time and Abby's mystery man turns out to be Stefano.
:laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Going back to the article(s) this post is referring, the whole point it seems is Abby's new man is going to be unexpected and already known. Unless it's Theo, it's going to be someone older. (They shared scenes today too).

I am getting an EJ/Abby vibe lately and that has nothing to do with this post. But of course interesting characters who normally don't interact sharing scenes gets my attention. The emphasis on EJ being a Dimera, knowing Chad's secret and today's odd "bad man" talk, it screams chem test to me. I'm curious where this leads...I'd be on board with them becoming lovers, but if the show kept them as unusual friends (kind of like Hope and Steve) I'd be fine with that too. Remember EJ has no one to talk to since Kristen and Chad have left town.

Oh, and FTR, I'm an EJ fan but NOT an EJami fan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
six
Dec 4 2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I don't understand how EJ would ever work with Abby without a massive change in one one them. Abigail, who got the vapors because Theresa smelled of weed marijuana (! :OhMy: ) and JJ was a small time dealer, who broke a few windows in HTS, and punched a guy, is going to peacefully coexist with EJ, who was running a large scale drug operation, nearly destroyed Salem's economy and isn't above having people maimed and killed? I'm not trying to discourage anyone from supporting their couple, because characters can easily change, but current Abby is clearly not ready for EJ.

And if she's going to be using her sweetness to moderate his levels of cray, how is that not changing him? Then again, I'm almost never going to be on the "redemptive love" train. I'd rather see everyone make everyone else worse people.
Abby's not going to want to want EJ she's just not going to be experienced enough to be able to resist him when he comes at her in full seductive mode.

She's going to try and rationalize things and he is going to laugh in her face and get her all hot and bothered.

It will be a torrid steamy piece of entertainment which he milks to the full advantage because he enjoys her discomfort.

He'll get out of it the feeling of being in charge and controlling one small secret aspect of his life.

I don't see how its hard to imagine it will be repeat of 2007 EJ with Abby being slightly less able to resist her desires due to the lack of a Lucas in her life. And EJ going down this path just because he's bored.

eg 2007 EJ
I.SO.CAN'T.WAIT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

DaysfanforLife
Dec 4 2013, 02:30 AM
I hope it's Ej because only Nicole has loved Ej for who he truly is. She never changed him. Sami always wants to change him and I miss bad ass EJ. I'm glad he never told Sami about Eric and stood up for his sister. It's interesting though how he came clean to Abby right away about knowing about Chad.

I just think Ej has been putting himself out there for Sami for far too long and she has never stated back how much he does and feels for her.

I like Abby with EJ because besides Nicole, he would finally be with someone who loves him for him.
It's true that Sami is always doubting EJ. Always want him to change, ... and that is what I DON'T like with EJAMI.

I like to see a gray EJ, I don't want him to be "good".

EJABBY has a potential here to become as interesting like EJ and Nicole was before they kind of wrecked their stories.

I don't know,.. maybe we will see Abby accept EJ as he is (like Nicole) and grow up a bit and not be as stiff like her mother. Maybe thats why we are having these scenes between them about who is a "bad man". EJ said, I am a "bad" man right to Abbys face. If she accepts that and still are interesting, .. maybe its a good start of a interesting relationship. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

TreasureCove
Dec 4 2013, 07:21 AM
Looking forward to Sami's reaction is like looking forward to your morning bowl of oatmeal. She freaks out constantly, it's nothing new.

I could see looking forward to Sonny exploding in such a fit of rage that he destroys the living room, we've never seen anything like that from him. Or Hope having a huge screaming meltdown. She's always so in control, even when she's angry, and she's been calm for such a long time.

Sami huffs, puffs, stomps, screeches, and throws childish growling fits...all. the. time.
I like to see Sami react and EJ not caring. I am almost at a point where I am thinking that EJ have had enough of Sami's ways.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Tripp
Dec 4 2013, 09:17 PM
Going back to the article(s) this post is referring, the whole point it seems is Abby's new man is going to be unexpected and already known. Unless it's Theo, it's going to be someone older. (They shared scenes today too).

I am getting an EJ/Abby vibe lately and that has nothing to do with this post. But of course interesting characters who normally don't interact sharing scenes gets my attention. The emphasis on EJ being a Dimera, knowing Chad's secret and today's odd "bad man" talk, it screams chem test to me. I'm curious where this leads...I'd be on board with them becoming lovers, but if the show kept them as unusual friends (kind of like Hope and Steve) I'd be fine with that too. Remember EJ has no one to talk to since Kristen and Chad have left town.

Oh, and FTR, I'm an EJ fan but NOT an EJami fan.
It was a bit odd wasn't it. =)

And I agree with this post. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

mrs_amworth

I REALLY hate Abigail. If the EJ-Abigail pairing goes forward, I'm going to have to stop watching Days until it's over. JMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
six

You misunderstood. I was responding to the person saying ejabby would be like 2007 EJami and that ejabby and that it should be easy to see why they'd start a relationship. I'm not talking about what Abby was like in 2007, or disputing that ejabby could appeal to people without being soul-mates. My point is that if KM is talking about ejabby, she's calling it imperfect because it actually would be, and the people who are saying it's hard to imagine them together aren't willfully ignoring things that make the two of them a perfect match.
Edited by six, Dec 5 2013, 09:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

six
Dec 5 2013, 09:41 AM
fenderbabe
six

You misunderstood. I was responding to the person saying ejabby would be like 2007 EJami and that ejabby and that it should be easy to see why they'd start a relationship. I'm not talking about what Abby was like in 2007, or disputing that ejabby could appeal to people without being soul-mates. My point is that if KM is talking about ejabby, she's calling it imperfect because it actually would be, and the people who are saying it's hard to imagine them together aren't willfully ignoring things that make the two of them a perfect match.
Yep, I see that now. Sorry, I admit to skimming past most Ejami debates and must have missed the post you were responding to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Hologram
Dec 5 2013, 03:49 AM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 4 2013, 02:30 AM
I hope it's Ej because only Nicole has loved Ej for who he truly is. She never changed him. Sami always wants to change him and I miss bad ass EJ. I'm glad he never told Sami about Eric and stood up for his sister. It's interesting though how he came clean to Abby right away about knowing about Chad.

I just think Ej has been putting himself out there for Sami for far too long and she has never stated back how much he does and feels for her.

I like Abby with EJ because besides Nicole, he would finally be with someone who loves him for him.
It's true that Sami is always doubting EJ. Always want him to change, ... and that is what I DON'T like with EJAMI.

I like to see a gray EJ, I don't want him to be "good".

EJABBY has a potential here to become as interesting like EJ and Nicole was before they kind of wrecked their stories.

I don't know,.. maybe we will see Abby accept EJ as he is (like Nicole) and grow up a bit and not be as stiff like her mother. Maybe thats why we are having these scenes between them about who is a "bad man". EJ said, I am a "bad" man right to Abbys face. If she accepts that and still are interesting, .. maybe its a good start of a interesting relationship. LOL
You know Abby might be the only one to understand EJ not turning Kristen in.......when the whole truth comes out about what he knew. She was pretty pissed off at Jennifer for wanting to turn JJ in.
Edited by camera shy, Dec 5 2013, 10:13 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 05:51 PM
I always thought that them bringing Nicole back would lead to a story where he would use Nicole to get Sami jealous... It started that way but ended differently.... I'm not ruling anything out if the show goes with these two.. OMG could you imagine if Ej would get Abby pregnant? Holy shit!! Ej would have a Horton baby and a Brady one, lmfao...
Now that would be fun and so soapy. I donít generally like EJ, but this EJ/Abby possibility has me intrigued.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

concerned
six
Dec 4 2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I don't understand how EJ would ever work with Abby without a massive change in one one them. Abigail, who got the vapors because Theresa smelled of weed marijuana (! :OhMy: ) and JJ was a small time dealer, who broke a few windows in HTS, and punched a guy, is going to peacefully coexist with EJ, who was running a large scale drug operation, nearly destroyed Salem's economy and isn't above having people maimed and killed? I'm not trying to discourage anyone from supporting their couple, because characters can easily change, but current Abby is clearly not ready for EJ.

And if she's going to be using her sweetness to moderate his levels of cray, how is that not changing him? Then again, I'm almost never going to be on the "redemptive love" train. I'd rather see everyone make everyone else worse people.
Abby's not going to want to want EJ she's just not going to be experienced enough to be able to resist him when he comes at her in full seductive mode.

She's going to try and rationalize things and he is going to laugh in her face and get her all hot and bothered.

It will be a torrid steamy piece of entertainment which he milks to the full advantage because he enjoys her discomfort.

He'll get out of it the feeling of being in charge and controlling one small secret aspect of his life.

I don't see how its hard to imagine it will be repeat of 2007 EJ with Abby being slightly less able to resist her desires due to the lack of a Lucas in her life. And EJ going down this path just because he's bored.

eg 2007 EJ

That is how they should write EJ that is the real EJ, but it seems like the show likes to write him changing for a woman instead, so it will probably happen this time too.

The Scorpion
Dec 4 2013, 05:31 PM

I hope Ejabby have sex at least once it would be lame if they go with Ejabby just for them to do some innocent flirting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Please let there be sex! This has wicked fun written all over it if the writers don't wuss out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic