Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,170 Views)
camera shy

Hamilton
Dec 5 2013, 11:11 AM
Please let there be sex! This has wicked fun written all over it if the writers don't wuss out.
You know how EJ's always being a smartass and leaning in to kiss women that he knows don't want him to like Hope and Nicole? I can see him doing that to Abby and she takes full advantage of the situation by turning her head to get the kiss right on the lips instead of on the cheek. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Dec 4 2013, 04:56 PM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 4 2013, 04:55 PM
fenderbabe
Dec 4 2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Imagine that with EJ and it being mutual.

Oh, I am, and it's glorious. Plus, Abby is still so fresh. Her character is developing and learning how to deal with stress. Sometimes it's level-headed, but most of the time she's very emotional and raw. With all of the trauma Abby's experienced after loosing her father, Chad, Cameron, and possibly even JJ, it wouldn't surprise me to see her take comfort in Ej's arms (your welcome for that vision).
Great point. I agree. She is still young and trying to find who she is. Maybe she read 50 shades and thinks EJ is Christian Grey like. He is. :shrug:
Seriously. No, he's not. And I hate that I know this.
Why can't I favorite this post rather than just like it? Like is too small a word.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 5 2013, 11:57 AM
lysie
Dec 4 2013, 04:56 PM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 4 2013, 04:55 PM
fenderbabe
Dec 4 2013, 02:38 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Great point. I agree. She is still young and trying to find who she is. Maybe she read 50 shades and thinks EJ is Christian Grey like. He is. :shrug:
Seriously. No, he's not. And I hate that I know this.
Why can't I favorite this post rather than just like it? Like is too small a word.
I don't know but I neeeeeed you to be on twitter.
Online Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I think that it would be cute seeing Abby chase after EJ. EJ be amused by it. Samantha was to find out and be pissed that EJ is amused by it. I waited a long time for Ejami so i want them to be end game. Personally the only other woman i wished they explored EJ was Chloe. I think that James and Nadia would be so hot together and Chloe and EJ would smoke up the screen.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Dec 5 2013, 11:11 AM
Please let there be sex! This has wicked fun written all over it if the writers don't wuss out.
And please let EJ be conscious and in full awareness for the sex.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 5 2013, 04:14 PM
I think that it would be cute seeing Abby chase after EJ. EJ be amused by it. Samantha was to find out and be pissed that EJ is amused by it. I waited a long time for Ejami so i want them to be end game. Personally the only other woman i wished they explored EJ was Chloe. I think that James and Nadia would be so hot together and Chloe and EJ would smoke up the screen.

Based on your avi sig I'm surprised.

It's just interesting as I haven't come across too many people out there who support Ej and Taylor and EJ and Sami.

Just wondering if you want Taylor back for EJ?
Edited by concerned, Dec 5 2013, 04:56 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 5 2013, 04:54 PM
DawnElicia
Dec 5 2013, 04:14 PM

Based on your avi sig I'm surprised.

It's just interesting as I haven't come across too many people out there who support Ej and Taylor and EJ and Sami.

Just wondering if you want Taylor back for EJ?
I hated NL version of Taylor. Huge Tamara Braun fan so i was happy to see two of my favorite actors as a couple. I would say its more about the actors to me then EJ and Taylor. I am a EJ and Samantha fan first. So i would always enjoy them together and i did have fun watch James with Tamara so i did like them on some level. But i was always curious about EJ and Chloe.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

EJabby would only benefit Abby, I don't see EJ coming out favorably.
Online Profile Goto Top

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

I would love
for Ej to throw
Sami over for
a younger woman.

But then it would all
end up being about Sami.

Edited by monicasblueangel, Dec 5 2013, 07:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bradyclan

I'm not really hot on the character of Abby. She' s been annoying for awhile now and it sucks rhat Chad left, cause I was starting to tolerate her. I'm all for EJ getting a new woman in his life. But, Abby doesn't cut it for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am sure Abigail will fall for Ej but I in no way believe Ej will give her the time of day. Sometimes these writers make no sense. Abigail was ready to send Chad straight to hell for a lie he didn't even tell her whereas Ej has lies for breakfast. Ej is too hardcore for this Abigail.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Dec 5 2013, 06:29 PM
I think it'll only benefit her in increasing her screen time. It's not beneficial to either character, IMO.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 5 2013, 10:26 PM
Halloween Family
I think it'll only benefit her in increasing her screen time. It's not beneficial to either character, IMO.
What I don't get is where they're planning to take Abby at the conclusion of this story. I mean I'm all for her getting a new personality because her current one sucks. But I'm having a hard time figuring out how having a crush on/hooking up with somebody like EJ is going to turn her into a different, awesome character. Maybe it's just the way KM plays her that I can't quite see past.
Edited by tomsawyer, Dec 5 2013, 11:35 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Quote:

No I'm not stalled at all. A really interesting turn happens for Abigail that I think everyone is going be really surprised by. I really enjoyed working on that storyline. It's a lot of fun. It's very different but there are some notes in it that are similar to another storyline I did that I really enjoyed and I think that it's really interesting turn for Abigail. It's one of those things, that your life is just so shaken that you kind of go all over and then you recalibrate yourself.

From those words, she goes right back to being her dull, judgemental self.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 5 2013, 11:32 PM
lysie
Halloween Family
What I don't get is where they're planning to take Abby at the conclusion of this story. I mean I'm all for her getting a new personality because her current one sucks. But I'm having a hard time figuring out how having a crush on/hooking up with somebody like EJ is going to turn her into a different, awesome character. Maybe it's just the way KM plays her that I can't quite see past.
Well, I have mixed feelings about what might happen with Abby, on the one hand, I can see that Abby will be much more interesting in EJ orbit but at the same time I can not see that the character will make any particular transformation. And it feels more like EJ is there to pimp Abby. Or rather, this will probably be more about Abby than any sort of storyline with Abby and EJ. IMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

The Scorpion
Dec 4 2013, 05:31 PM
Maybe they fuck like there is no tomorrow? Seriously, I do not know what will happen but after today's episode, so it is quite likely that some kind of story comes with Abby and EJ :)
That's what I'm hoping for! All the ladies in EJ life have been very sexually experienced. I'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin. That would be so hot! :spank:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

From the latest SOD: Abby is surprised to see another side to EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2013, 10:37 AM
six
Dec 4 2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I don't understand how EJ would ever work with Abby without a massive change in one one them. Abigail, who got the vapors because Theresa smelled of weed marijuana (! :OhMy: ) and JJ was a small time dealer, who broke a few windows in HTS, and punched a guy, is going to peacefully coexist with EJ, who was running a large scale drug operation, nearly destroyed Salem's economy and isn't above having people maimed and killed? I'm not trying to discourage anyone from supporting their couple, because characters can easily change, but current Abby is clearly not ready for EJ.

And if she's going to be using her sweetness to moderate his levels of cray, how is that not changing him? Then again, I'm almost never going to be on the "redemptive love" train. I'd rather see everyone make everyone else worse people.
Meh...if nothing else it can be interesting...opposites attract and all...I find Sami and Ej boring...they don't give a shit what the other does, they are awful human beings, there is nothing redeemable about either...they supposedly accept one another but they truly have issues when one does something, or when one keeps a secret or tells a half truth, so that is a strange way of accepting their lover. So what exactly is their angst? They don't tackle their issues, they gloss over them, the family dynamic that was always at the core of their story has been pretty much ignored now with Stefano out of the picture and Marlena sort of accepting that Sami can do whatever she wants. Roman the only one who seems to have issues with them is barely seen.......at least with Abby Ej can toy with her and it can end up being a bit interesting and maybe create another layer that Ejami desperately needs. I am not even sure what anything with Eric and Abby could look like....that would be more boring that watching paint dry.

Given it some thought I think you got a point about Ejami not dealing with their issues. Like Ejami said in the spring it will take time before they truly trust each other given their history, So I havenīt had a big problem with EJ keeping secrets from Sami plus I think him being a lier is in his character, and I havenīt want Ejami to be just happy I have wanted there to be drama for them, but I think EJ been keeping to many secrets to Close together that itīs becoming repeative, ánd I havenīt gotten the sense that they have written Ejami as a supercouple but more getting them ready to break them up even if I donīt think it will happen at this time. I donīt know if I want Ejamiīs issues to be completly gone since they might become boring then, but I would like to see them at least dealing with them. I would like to see them confide in each other in at least some of their problems, and to not show them having problems but given them romantic scenes as well. I do would like some angst for Ejami aswell though and I think Abby can provide it.
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Dec 5 2013, 11:32 PM
lysie
Halloween Family

Maybe they just give Abby something to do while they looking to cast a new love interest for her, of course if people like Ejabby they might get her pregnant to make the story longer.
Online Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 6 2013, 03:20 AM
From the latest SOD: Abby is surprised to see another side to EJ.

It would be fun if Abby camed by the mansion and found EJ in a towel.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic