Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,121 Views)
nananana7

DJsMommy
Dec 6 2013, 01:37 AM
I'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin.

That would be nothing new for EJ.
I'd rather see Abby become the dominant one. A totally new twist for her.

Edited by nananana7, Dec 6 2013, 10:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I think he/she meant dominate her in bed, but this is daytime not primetime so I don´t see that happening. If Ejabby were to sleep together I doubt they would show much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 10:01 AM
DJsMommy

That job 's already taken by Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 6 2013, 03:20 AM
From the latest SOD: Abby is surprised to see another side to EJ.
Is it too soon to hope for the naked side? :poof:
Online Profile Goto Top

nananana7

nananana7
Laufeyson
Dec 6 2013, 10:46 AM

I don't mean dominant as in shrewish.
What I meant was, it would be interesting to see Abby in leather with a whip.

Edited by nananana7, Dec 6 2013, 11:09 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 11:07 AM
nananana7
Laufeyson

I know, it was just my bitterness over how they deconstructed EJ since he got together with Sami coming out.

I actually agree with you about Abigail being dominant but I'd still settle for anything between them right now. I need a break from all things Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

nananana7
DJsMommy

Maybe EJ being dominated wouldn´t be something new for him either, given what he says about memory of time goes by shaken the handcuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez2ULW-cY3c
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 11:07 AM
nananana7
Laufeyson

Abby can be pretty aggressive......she pursued a married man and she was the one showing up at Chad's door looking for more after their first time.
Edited by camera shy, Dec 6 2013, 11:21 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 11:19 AM
nananana7
DJsMommy

Maybe EJ being dominated wouldn´t be something new for him either, given what he says about memory of time goes by shaken the handcuffs.

This isn't directed at your post and I don't want to dismiss your preference but this clip is a perfect example of why I cringe at the idea of EJabby. Even though I was an EJami fan from the beginning I loved EJ's dalliance with Kate because in addition to exuding sex appeal, it helped to develop his character and tell the story. EJ flirting, sexing, dominating, submitting to Abby will do nothing for his character at this point in time and with this batch of writers.
Edited by Halloween Family, Dec 6 2013, 12:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I doubt Ejabby would work in a real relationship, Abby will most probably start running when
EJ does something bad. I think they might be hot in bed though if the actors are comfortable
With each other or else it would be awkward. Plus I like Ejami getting angst I would get bored
if they were just happy. I want both Ejami and Ejabby and I think it's possible to get both. I am
not really like the writing Ejami have been getting lately if the writers are committed to continue
to write for Ejami and for them to be inlove why did EJ choose Kristen over Sami and why does
not EJ help clear Erics name if he loves Sami. I get he doesn't care about Eric but he should do
it for Samantha.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I wonder if it's EJ. They had a couple of scenes lately. Maybe she will crush on him the way she did with Austin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Halloween Family
Dec 6 2013, 12:23 PM
S loves EJ
nananana7
DJsMommy

This isn't directed at your post and I don't want to dismiss your preference but this clip is a perfect example of why I cringe at the idea of EJabby. Even though I was an EJami fan from the beginning I loved EJ's dalliance with Kate because in addition to exuding sex appeal, it helped to develop his character and tell the story. EJ flirting, sexing, dominating, submitting to Abby will do nothing for his character at this point in time and with this batch of writers.
I think I missunderstood your post when you said preferences I was thinking about Ejabby but now I
can see you were talking about other preferences and no I'm not into handcuffs and whips lol. I was
just responding to the post above as a joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 02:35 PM
Halloween Family
Dec 6 2013, 12:23 PM
S loves EJ
nananana7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin.

I think I missunderstood your post when you said preferences I was thinking about Ejabby but now I
can see you were talking about other preferences and no I'm not into handcuffs and whips lol. I was
just responding to the post above as a joke.
I meant preferences as in EJabby. I have no problem with EJ getting dirty w/ handcuffs and whatnots.

Edited by Halloween Family, Dec 6 2013, 03:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeeDee Barone
Member Avatar

No no no no no - I don't want Abby with EJ. So inappropriate that they would be together. She already had her "thing" for an older man. Abby is such a sweetie - let her be young. Put her with Tad or someone new. Sorry, I'd even take Abby and Rory over Abby and EJ! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

oryfan
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Oh the assumptions I could make....

and I just gotta say, Abby reacted pretty mildly about Chad's lie. I think she mostly looks at it in terms of herself rather than him because everything she's saying about it goes back to her and how she wasn't trusted to make her own decision. I very much see that she looks at Chad as a good guy, but watch out for those Dimera tendencies. So, I don't think it's a big stretch for her to like EJ. She liked Chad and he was gray at times. Look at who her father was. It's just begging ti happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

IDK, I think breaking up with Chad over his lie was a major reaction. It was pretty much the most drastic step she could take, short of doing something insane, like killing him.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

oryfan
Dec 6 2013, 04:59 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Oh the assumptions I could make....

and I just gotta say, Abby reacted pretty mildly about Chad's lie. I think she mostly looks at it in terms of herself rather than him because everything she's saying about it goes back to her and how she wasn't trusted to make her own decision. I very much see that she looks at Chad as a good guy, but watch out for those Dimera tendencies. So, I don't think it's a big stretch for her to like EJ. She liked Chad and he was gray at times. Look at who her father was. It's just begging ti happen.
And I know we're not supposed to say it...
but we could bring up the whole "voldemort" situation again
as Abby has to deal with loving someone who has "voldemorted" someone and the parallels with what Jennifer went through.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

six
Dec 6 2013, 05:10 PM
IDK, I think breaking up with Chad over his lie was a major reaction. It was pretty much the most drastic step she could take, short of doing something insane, like killing him.
He lied about being on his deathbed.... most people would consider that a break-up-able offense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Aliaron
Dec 6 2013, 05:52 PM
six
He lied about being on his deathbed.... most people would consider that a break-up-able offense.
He didn't lie to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

oryfan
Member Avatar

six
Naw, it was nothing compared to how she froze him out over what he did at Nick and Gabi's wedding. By comparison, I think she was way more calm and understanding this time. She was, I love you, but I'm not cool with that, the end. And breaking up with him wasn't drastic. It was realistic and she hasn't told anyone why she ended things. I've followed KM's Abby sense day one cause I love the actress' portrayal. I think her reactions to the gray have become much better over the last couple of years. She can be shrewish and judgy at times. She definitely held back.

And yeh, Chad lie to Cam, not Abby. But I get the semantic of it.
Edited by oryfan, Dec 6 2013, 06:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic