Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (36,271 Views)
six
Member Avatar

I think an action can be both drastic and realistic. And she hasn't told anyone exactly what Chad did, but she has literally said it ruined her life, which was completely OTT. So, we'll have to agree to disagree.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

six
Dec 6 2013, 07:17 PM
I think an action can be both drastic and realistic. And she hasn't told anyone exactly what Chad did, but she has literally said it ruined her life, which was completely OTT. So, we'll have to agree to disagree.
Oh lord, she will throw herself in the river getting tangled up with EJ. #Abbiver4Eva
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 11:19 AM
nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 10:01 AM
DJsMommy
Dec 6 2013, 01:37 AM
I'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin.

That would be nothing new for EJ.
I'd rather see Abby become the dominant one. A totally new twist for her.

Maybe EJ being dominated wouldnīt be something new for him either, given what he says about memory of time goes by shaken the handcuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez2ULW-cY3c
When Nick was arrested for killing Trent, proving that Nicole was innocent, she wanted to make EJ guess what she was going to tell him. When she mentioned it had to do with handcuffs, EJ's reaction was to excitedly put his wrists together and say

"Yes, please! On me!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'd just like to remind you all that we don't post "spoilers" and rumors from Days Cafe here for a reason. For starters, they do not receive spoilers. They reword or repost spoilers from other sources. There's nothing wrong with that and that's not a jab at them, but that does mean that they don't have original content. We'd prefer to post it directly from the source. If it's posted there, and it looks new, it's probably just as assumption based on what's already out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

lysie
Dec 6 2013, 08:53 PM
I'd just like to remind you all that we don't post "spoilers" and rumors from Days Cafe here for a reason. For starters, they do not receive spoilers. They reword or repost spoilers from other sources. There's nothing wrong with that and that's not a jab at them, but that does mean that they don't have original content. We'd prefer to post it directly from the source. If it's posted there, and it looks new, it's probably just as assumption.
Thanks, lysie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

You know, I could be wrong, but I legitimately think everyone on both sides is making this into a much bigger thing than it will end up being.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
Dec 6 2013, 08:14 PM
S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 11:19 AM
nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 10:01 AM
DJsMommy
Dec 6 2013, 01:37 AM
I'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin.

That would be nothing new for EJ.
I'd rather see Abby become the dominant one. A totally new twist for her.

Maybe EJ being dominated wouldnīt be something new for him either, given what he says about memory of time goes by shaken the handcuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez2ULW-cY3c
When Nick was arrested for killing Trent, proving that Nicole was innocent, she wanted to make EJ guess what she was going to tell him. When she mentioned it had to do with handcuffs, EJ's reaction was to excitedly put his wrists together and say

"Yes, please! On me!"
Sounds like a fun Ejole scene I don't think I seen it. I don 't mind comments like that but I don't think
I want to see a sexscene involving handcuffs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Dec 6 2013, 09:15 PM
You know, I could be wrong, but I legitimately think everyone on both sides is making this into a much bigger thing than it will end up being.
If we are still talking about Abby and Ej by February, I'd be surprised.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Is this supposed to happen soon?
Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

LovinXtina
Dec 6 2013, 10:20 PM
It better or I might explode. It's been a while since I boarded a crack ship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 05:49 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 6 2013, 03:20 AM
From the latest SOD: Abby is surprised to see another side to EJ.

It would be fun if Abby camed by the mansion and found EJ in a towel.
Or perhaps EJ can drop by the Horton household and Abby could be in a towel.
Online Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
I hope you are wrong.I want hot sex, an EJ/Abby baby,and Sami/Jennifer head explosions.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 7 2013, 02:56 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

BeeBee
Dec 7 2013, 02:53 AM
S loves EJ
NocturnalBlondie

I'm in the front row for that. Jennifer can have just left the house and Abby hears the doorbell and thinking that Jennifer forgot her keys she comes to the door fresh out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. And she opens the door and to her embarrassment she finds EJ standing there smirking at her and he saids, "Oh I'm sure Chad must miss you". :D Maybe we'll get something like that when he delivers that package to Abby that Stefano gave him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

BeeBee
Dec 7 2013, 02:53 AM
S loves EJ
NocturnalBlondie

It says in SOD that Abby sees a new side of EJ, not the other way around so that goes that theory, and I doubt itīs a naked side either, Abby probably sees that EJ is good with kids by seeing him in the park with Johnny and Sydney or something like that.

Anyway I doubt this story will lead to much either, Ejabby will probably not sleep together maybe EJ can get a kiss if heīs lucky.

If people like Ejabby maybe they will get back to them later though like next summer.
Edited by S loves EJ, Dec 7 2013, 09:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

I consider EJ to be my second favorite character on the show, largely due to Scott's charismatic, multi-faceted performances. Through the highs and lows of our lovely writers, EJ remains one of the smartest and most interesting Salemites. And it's the high regard with which I hold this character that makes me so utterly turned off by his real pairing with Sami and hypothetical pairing with Abbey. Sami, the bumbling fool, just doesn't stack up to EJ in so many ways (IMO - of course). But Christ, at least she's of an age where women have the maturity and life experiences to be interesting, wise, and able to navigate the manipulative, labyrinthian mind fucks that EJ is capable of. Abbey? Who cares? She's a gnat in his web, and to me, that's not interesting story.

And yes, I'm stereotyping. There are fascinating women in their 20's - few and far between, but Abbey Horton is NOT even remotely close to being one of them. If this is a legit storyline, it gets a preemptive thumbs down from me. Sorry, EJ, I'll catch you on the other side.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Dec 6 2013, 11:16 PM
LovinXtina
out of curiosity, what's a crack ship?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 10:02 PM
lysie
Let's stay positive! We can have so much fun with this!! DAYS needs to be fun again.

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 7 2013, 10:57 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 10:02 PM
lysie
Let's stay positive! We can have so much fun with this!! DAYS needs to be fun again.

I agree. Can we get Blurred Lines playing in the background everytime Ejabby has a scene together? :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 7 2013, 10:27 AM
fenderbabe
Dec 6 2013, 11:16 PM
LovinXtina
out of curiosity, what's a crack ship?
LOL It's pretty much an outlandish pairing that has little chance of happening, but you root for it anyway because of the potential. In other words (not to offend any fellow Ejail hopefuls), a paring you have to be on crack to "ship."

Offline Profile Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

KateDiMera
Dec 7 2013, 09:37 AM
I consider EJ to be my second favorite character on the show, largely due to Scott's charismatic, multi-faceted performances. Through the highs and lows of our lovely writers, EJ remains one of the smartest and most interesting Salemites. And it's the high regard with which I hold this character that makes me so utterly turned off by his real pairing with Sami and hypothetical pairing with Abbey. Sami, the bumbling fool, just doesn't stack up to EJ in so many ways (IMO - of course). But Christ, at least she's of an age where women have the maturity and life experiences to be interesting, wise, and able to navigate the manipulative, labyrinthian mind fucks that EJ is capable of. Abbey? Who cares? She's a gnat in his web, and to me, that's not interesting story.

And yes, I'm stereotyping. There are fascinating women in their 20's - few and far between, but Abbey Horton is NOT even remotely close to being one of them. If this is a legit storyline, it gets a preemptive thumbs down from me. Sorry, EJ, I'll catch you on the other side.
...And of course you arrive with an intellectual reasoning against this insanity and make me feel like a dweeb. I can't argue with your post. Yes, Ej is obviously out of Abigail's league, but it could be interesting if it were the catalyst to Abby breaking bad.

If we were strictly discussing Ej's character as the main concern here, the only woman I think he was supremely interesting/mysterious with was Kate. When he was scheming with her... NO contest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic