Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,704 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

fenderbabe
Dec 7 2013, 11:36 AM
blueskies
Dec 7 2013, 10:27 AM
fenderbabe
Dec 6 2013, 11:16 PM
LovinXtina
Dec 6 2013, 10:20 PM
Is this supposed to happen soon?
It better or I might explode. It's been a while since I boarded a crack ship.
out of curiosity, what's a crack ship?
LOL It's pretty much an outlandish pairing that has little chance of happening, but you root for it anyway because of the potential. In other words (not to offend any fellow Ejail hopefuls), a paring you have to be on crack to "ship."

I had a few of those! :drunk:

EJ/Abby, Jack/Nicole, EJ/Will, Will/Chad... LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Abby and EJ have a lot of positive qualities which would make a great pairing. I'll list them.

1.When Abby loves someone she loves them for who they are. She kne chad was a Dimera all along, but she still loved and dated him. She will do the same with EJ. She already knows he's a Dimera, but she knows he's good with kids. She's seen it with her own eyes.

2. They connect on a deeper level. Abby and EJ actually have meaningful and intellectual conversations over jacks death, love, and family. They communicate well and have a deep emotional connection without mind games or drama. EJ wouldn't have to go out of his way to get Abby's love like he does all the time, it would just be. I would love to see EJ be loved for once without any dramatic bullshit attached.

3. They are both educated. Abby and him can connect on that.

4. They have sexual chemistry. They would make a smoking hot couple.

5. They are there for family. Although it may be wrong EJ stood by Kristen and Abby stands by Jj when they commit crimes, but their loyalties lie with family. I like they have that in common.

EJ and Abby do share a lot in common. I mean, EJ is going to get sick eventually of chasing after people who show them no attention and Abby is single. Why not? Besides, Abby was smiling when EJ said he was a bad man.

I hope this isn't a little fling. EJ has barely bern with any other women in the show, it's time to mix it up.
Edited by SummerAngel, Dec 7 2013, 03:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Abby know that Chad was a Dimera but I think she thought he was a good Dimera, and different from his brother, or else she wouldnīt have gotten so mad at him for his lie and broken up with him.

Itīs true EJ saying he is a bad man did seem to get her interested, which doesnīt make sense after what Chad did. It would have made a little more sense if EJ had said Iīm not as bad as people make me out to be. Now I do see some chemistry between Ejabby and
that they could be interesting for a while, but I doubt Abby wonīt have a problem with bad EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

DaysfanforLife
Dec 7 2013, 03:03 PM
EJ is going to get sick eventually of chasing after people who show them no attention and Abby is single. Why not? Besides, Abby was smiling when EJ said he was a bad man.

I hope this isn't a little fling. EJ has barely bern with any other women in the show, it's time to mix it up.
I agree with this.

At some point EJ has to say enough. He was close that that point of giving up on Sami just before she "confessed" her love for him. I can see her doubts about him and the secrets being in the way between the two.

I do love EJAMI but i am getting tired.. and well bored with how they are written .. or have been written for over 7 years.

I want to see more mixture and a new direction for the characters I love.

I think Abby could be a great "mob" wife with heart. LOL.. potentially at least. She has some of the Jack inside of her so its not completely impossible. Its just the Jennifer side of her that is .. well boring.
Edited by DayDreamer, Dec 7 2013, 05:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Quote:

Abby know that Chad was a Dimera but I think she thought he was a good Dimera, and different from his brother, or else she wouldnīt have gotten so mad at him for his lie and broken up with him.

Itīs true EJ saying he is a bad man did seem to get her interested, which doesnīt make sense after what Chad did. It would have made a little more sense if EJ had said Iīm not as bad as people make me out to be. Now I do see some chemistry between Ejabby and
that they could be interesting for a while, but I doubt Abby wonīt have a problem with bad EJ.

I think it was a case of "I'm just not that into you." After all, Abby did tell Chad that if Cameron hadn't broken up with her, she would have chosen him. So why did Abby sleep with him? All I can come up with after she broke up with Chad so cavalierly is that she was hurt and/or disappointed and turned to the person she knew still wanted her. I guess he was her consolation.

ETA: quote, without which the post made no sense. lol
Edited by Reese, Dec 7 2013, 10:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

As of this date Abby's new love interest has generated twenty-seven pages.When is the last time a non classic days thread has generated this much interest.I must admit I really don't care how long it lasts,it's one of the few storylines that currently piques my interest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

EJABBY!!!! :frustration: :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 10:02 PM
lysie
Dec 6 2013, 09:15 PM
You know, I could be wrong, but I legitimately think everyone on both sides is making this into a much bigger thing than it will end up being.
If we are still talking about Abby and Ej by February, I'd be surprised.
I don't think, if it happens, that EJ and Abigail are meant to be anything longterm. My guess is this will be an attraction between the two while he and Sami are on the outs, a short affair with some hot sex, and that may be the end of it.. at least on Ej's part. Abigail.. not so sure. I don't see why that is such a surprise.. it's a soap.. characters have affairs all the time and younger girls are attracted to older guys. Just because EJ is supposed to love Sami doesn't mean he can't and won't cheat on her. It keeps the story interesting.. right now, Ej and Sami are really pretty boring and so is Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 7 2013, 07:57 PM
As of this date Abby's new love interest has generated twenty-seven pages.When is the last time a non classic days thread has generated this much interest.I must admit I really don't care how long it lasts,it's one of the few storylines that currently piques my interest.
It's obviously because Abby is such a super popular character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 7 2013, 10:49 PM
BeeBee
Okay TS,is this sarcasm?#just wondering.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 7 2013, 10:55 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 7 2013, 10:49 PM
BeeBee
Okay TS,is this sarcasm?#just wondering.
It hurts me that you have to ask.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

magicsteacher
Dec 7 2013, 09:18 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2013, 10:02 PM
lysie
Dec 6 2013, 09:15 PM
You know, I could be wrong, but I legitimately think everyone on both sides is making this into a much bigger thing than it will end up being.
If we are still talking about Abby and Ej by February, I'd be surprised.
I don't think, if it happens, that EJ and Abigail are meant to be anything longterm. My guess is this will be an attraction between the two while he and Sami are on the outs, a short affair with some hot sex, and that may be the end of it.. at least on Ej's part. Abigail.. not so sure. I don't see why that is such a surprise.. it's a soap.. characters have affairs all the time and younger girls are attracted to older guys. Just because EJ is supposed to love Sami doesn't mean he can't and won't cheat on her. It keeps the story interesting.. right now, Ej and Sami are really pretty boring and so is Abby.
and relationships also end because of affairs. EJ having a so called hot torrid affair with Abby and EJAMI not ending does not mesh IMO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife

EJ and Abby do share a lot in common. I mean, EJ is going to get sick eventually of chasing after people who show them no attention and Abby is single. Why not? Besides, Abby was smiling when EJ said he was a bad man.

This was part of EJ's appeal, at least for me, that he was used to getting whatever he wanted but being with Sami hasn't been easy and for him to turn to Abby because he's sick of having to work takes away something special from EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I'm banking on a little EJ/Abby. I doubt it's long-term either. I"m waiting for Days to come to their senses and put him back with his real other half Nicole, but in the meantime, if Abby's love interest turns out to be badboy EJ, it's something totally different for James to play and Abby has a lot of family in town so it will be quite interesting to see reactions. I say bring it. Anything is better than the EJ that's been on screen for over year, so pathetic and acting like a scolded boy half the time. He is DYING to get his badboy out and that comment to Abby that someone mentioned about him being a badboy shows he's tired of hiding it from Samantha. Samuel might wrestle him to the ground and hog tie him if he misbehaves and threaten him with no pig sex for a week. (Like that's punishment, LOL). That's why I haven't watched in over a year, but if this happens, I might have to start watching some clips. Now they just need to add Nicole to the mix and I'd be ready to start watching again. I'd rather Nicole be friendly with EJ than Daniel any day of the week. Or at least let Ejole have any kind of scenes, for God's sake. I know Nicole is busy with Eric, but throwing EJ in the mix of Ericole would be entertaining too. Good boy/Bad boy. I don't know why they never went there. Nicole being trashed by men is not my idea of a good time, so the more who fawn over her, the better. Sami can get knocked off her conceded pedestal when she finds out about EJ & Abby, IF they happen. YES!!!
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 8 2013, 02:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 09:53 PM
TreasureCove
Dec 6 2013, 08:14 PM
S loves EJ
Dec 6 2013, 11:19 AM
nananana7
Dec 6 2013, 10:01 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin.

Maybe EJ being dominated wouldnīt be something new for him either, given what he says about memory of time goes by shaken the handcuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez2ULW-cY3c
When Nick was arrested for killing Trent, proving that Nicole was innocent, she wanted to make EJ guess what she was going to tell him. When she mentioned it had to do with handcuffs, EJ's reaction was to excitedly put his wrists together and say

"Yes, please! On me!"
Sounds like a fun Ejole scene I don't think I seen it. I don 't mind comments like that but I don't think
I want to see a sexscene involving handcuffs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

^^^
Wow, the formatting of the nested quotes got messed up somewhere.

It was DJsMommy who who said:
"I'm dying to see him dominate Abby, the *almost* virgin."
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9044290&t=8873244

I replied:
"That would be nothing new for EJ.
I'd rather see Abby become the dominant one. A totally new twist for her."
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9044367&t=8873244

Edited by nananana7, Dec 8 2013, 01:47 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Something keeps popping up in my twitter timeline. I wasn't going to address this here because initially I didn't think it was that important. But as you'll see...I sometimes change my mind. This will probably be rather lengthy, and I really doubt most of you will read it. And that's fine. But at least it will be out there.

This thread is basically a guessing game. An interview was posted, and we started guessing. Originally, I didn't really have a guess, so my comments were about other details. People were throwing out EJ as a possibility, and for various reasons I didn't think it'd be him, so I said so. However, the more we talked about it, the more I started to see where it might fit. Yes, I was aware they had some scenes coming up, but I never take that to mean much. I still don't. It was some Day of Days discussions we were having that made me change my mind. I am now pretty sure it's EJ. Pretty sure. Not positive. Pretty sure. If I knew, I'd post it or find a way to make it come out (I'm very good at that actually). I was pretty sure it was EJ the day I posted that, and I still am...however, I'm not as sure today as I was last week. I have some doubts, and I think there's a possibility now that it could be Eric. Meanwhile, my first (and only) choice would be that it's Brady. Just because I think something is going to happen, doesn't mean I want it to happen. I think Jennifer and Daniel will probably get back together. I have no desire to see it, but I think it will happen. There's neither agenda nor spoiler to that statement. It's just what I think.

DR is a message board. We have members who are Ejamis, Ejoles, Safes, Lumis, Saustins, Bramis, and Ejabbys. We have J&M fans, Steve&Kayla fans, Shane&Kim fans, Shane&Kayla fans (seriously), Bopes, Carbos, Caustins, Mike&Carrie fans, States, Kamans, J&J fans, Broes, Phloes, Danloes, Bricoles...the only fanbase I can think of that's truly underrepresented here are the Dannifers. As is the case with most things, I think we all tend to see what we disagree with or don't like more than we see what we like. There are people in this thread who are excited for the chance at Ejabby, and there are people here who would hate it. You know what DR's stance on that is? DR doesn't give a rip because DR is a board that doesn't have feelings or opinions. As a whole, some of DR likes it, some of DR doesn't, and some of DR doesn't give a rip. There's no consensus. If you happen to think that whatever Lysie thinks is what DR thinks (which is ridiculous since I don't agree with anything or anyone anymore, lol) then the stance is the same. I don't care who EJ sleeps with. I don't care who Abby sleeps with. I also don't think anybody is going to be sleeping with anybody, but again...I don't know. It's speculation. When I have a spoiler, I'll post it as a spoiler. If I'm able to give a hint before then, it'll be REALLY obvious. But the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Also, just so we're all clear, people's posts about what they want, aren't spoilers. I'm not really sure why I'm having to explain that. If for some reason you're getting our board's spoilers mixed up with our members' discussions, then our spoilers can always be found on the first page of the weekly spoiler threads. We update those as they get added throughout the week. They are accurate. If we find a mistake, we fix it and announce it.

Finally, I do get spoilers from the show. It's nothing special, and I'm not going to pretend or claim otherwise. A few other boards get them, too. There's a limit on what and when we can post. However, if you have a question and I can answer it, I will. I always do if it's possible, and sometimes it is. And if I can't answer, I'll tell you that I can't answer. You can take my posts and turn them into something they're not, or you can just ask and maybe keep from freaking everyone out. There are a lot of characters and couples on the show right now that I don't care for, but I'm not now nor have I ever tried to lead anyone astray with spoilers. That'd be stupid of me because it'd be really obvious as soon as what I said didn't air. Even if I don't like you and you don't like me, I'll probably still answer. I'm bored a lot.

Now. My final (for now) thought on the new "Love interest" for Abby is this. The interviewer says love interest. KM doesn't. It doesn't sound like the interviewer has any idea what the story is. IMO, it sounds like something one-sided whether it's EJ, Eric, Tad, Brady, Daniel, Stefano, Victor, or the ghost of Shawn Brady Sr. It doesn't sound like a relationship to me. But they're so far ahead that by now they could have done the one-sided thing with her and whoever AND also have done at least one relationship. Or I could be completely wrong about everything and she's actually going to marry Jordan on Valentine's Day. Because I'm just speculating.

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

You can feel good that at least one person read your novel. 4 stars from me! Really though, it makes me sad you have to post stuff like this. Apparently people don't only create fanfiction about what happens on Days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I like EJ ad Abby for their characters more than a couple. I would love to see them get together because it would be fun to watch, something different, but I just try to support whatever pairing my favourite characters are in. I mean the lve interest could be Jordan. Who knows? I don't really have a preference, but Abby is one of my fave female characters and EJ is one of my fave males, it would be fun to see my fave characters as a couple. And lysis, I read what you said. I give you five stars! I love yor honesty and your confidence, and te fact I don't have to say I love a certain coupe and can state my honest opinion. It's could to that pitimg freedom.

I hate autocorrect!!!
Edited by SummerAngel, Dec 8 2013, 02:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Halloween Family
Dec 8 2013, 12:32 AM
DaysfanforLife

This was part of EJ's appeal, at least for me, that he was used to getting whatever he wanted but being with Sami hasn't been easy and for him to turn to Abby because he's sick of having to work takes away something special from EJ.

I loved when EJ was chasing Sami so that was the appeal for me aswell, but eventually you get tired of Ejami not getting their payoff. Now they are in a relationship so thatīs a payoff in itself but I want EJ to be written as Samantha is the centre of his univers and that he would do anything for her like when he went down on his knee and kiss the ring for her, but right now he isnīt written to be working on their relationship at all before he went down on his kness now he wonīt even lift a finger to help Samiīs brother hopefully it will change though. Now I still like Ejami but Iīm not gonna settled for half ass Ejami without at least complain about it. Now I donīt se Ejabby as a threat to Ejami so they can have a hot night where as Ejami get the rest of their lives together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic