Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,999 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe its a woman. Kate never said man!
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I think it's T, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's EJ on an unrequited level. Abby obsessing over Austin was fun. I can only imagine how EJ would handle it. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

blueskies
Nov 27 2013, 02:11 PM
True! She was giving googly eyes to Jordan. Hmm...
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Didn't Abby swear off of men the other day?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 01:40 PM
gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 01:29 PM
I think it might be Eric.
You know I'm now wondering if this is based on things you've seen or heard...

Before GV was cast, Abby/Eric were a thing in the fanfic in my head.
I only have indirect knowledge. I don't know who Abby is crushing on, but I think I know who it is not.

I think Eric would make sense. He needs a friend and I think she might be determined to prove that there is a man for her who doesn't lie.

Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 02:15 PM
lysie
gailwinters

I only have indirect knowledge. I don't know who Abby is crushing on, but I think I know who it is not.

I think Eric would make sense. He needs a friend and I think she might be determined to prove that there is a man for her who doesn't lie.

I don't think it's EJ either but a few things have been said recently that make it seem more likely than I'd have ever thought.

I just cant' see her with Eric. I'm not sure what it is. I'm still all for Brabby, though. And I'd still support a Brannifer/Brabby triangle. But I don't see it happening, lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Spencer Hastings
Nov 27 2013, 01:44 PM
gailwinters
That might be interesting. He's not related to her, it would give Abby some character growth, and GV would challenge her as an actress. I'd be okay with that as long as they eventually explore Ericole, but I'm still hoping for EJ because it would drive everyone on the show nuts!

Edit: I've thought more about it. I'd hate that because they'd be boring as heck together. :whistle:
:laugh: Um, yeah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 27 2013, 02:12 PM
blueskies
Yes, I think Abby may revert to her unrequited crush stage on another 'imperfect' choice. Maybe this time it is on Jordan. And that's what KM meant by: "There are new layers and she makes new discoveries about herself. It takes her down a new path. It's a new evolution."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

She's shared scenes with EJ, none (at least that I remember) with Eric or Brady, so by that logic, I think it EJ, he's the established character whereas T and Rory are insignificant players.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 02:18 PM
gailwinters
lysie
gailwinters

I don't think it's EJ either but a few things have been said recently that make it seem more likely than I'd have ever thought.

I just cant' see her with Eric. I'm not sure what it is. I'm still all for Brabby, though. And I'd still support a Brannifer/Brabby triangle. But I don't see it happening, lol.
I agree that there have been some strong hints about EJ. I just can't see how it fits.

Brabby would be good, but I think Brady and Theresa may be pairing up.

Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 02:39 PM
lysie
gailwinters
lysie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I agree that there have been some strong hints about EJ. I just can't see how it fits.

I will also add that at Day of Days, the two characters we heard the least about were EJ and Abby. And I don't just mean DR. There's really nothing in any of the interviews about what either one has coming up. We heard a lot about Eric, but most of that has already aired. If it is EJ, I don't see how it could be anything other than one-sided unless there's a dramatic change coming up. And actually, at this point, I don't even see how it could be one-sided.

Agree about Brady/Theresa.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

From what she said I'm voting for either Jordan or EJ. I just hope it isn't Daniel.
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Yeah, she could become involved with another woman, but I can't think of anyone who would be available accept Jordan and I do see her ending up with Rafe. Hey, do we know anything about Anne's personal life?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO it's EJ :cheer: :cheer: Finally EJabby :cheer:
Edited by bellajewel, Nov 27 2013, 02:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I would totally be here for a Jennifer/Brady/Abigail triangle. Jennifer and anybody is better than Jennifer and Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I think it sounds like EJ he would be challenging for her T or Rory would not. EJ would also fit the
description as an unperfect choice. I don't think it will be just one sided they already done that
With Austin, but I don't think it has to be the end of Ejami I think there will be a Ejami/Ejabby
Triangel. Anyway I`m happy about it I think this could be interesting.

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Nov 27 2013, 12:27 PM
I don't think it's T....I don't see Abby and T as an "unexpected [choice], and it's very imperfect."....and then she notes:

"I feel like I've really been challenged in my acting ability,"

to me that reads that she's been playing opposite someone other than an actor at her age level....I'm thinking it's EJ..

I think it's EJ too. Which is a bummer since Abby completely sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

KAM
Nov 27 2013, 02:29 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Nov 27 2013, 02:12 PM
blueskies
Yes, I think Abby may revert to her unrequited crush stage on another 'imperfect' choice. Maybe this time it is on Jordan. And that's what KM meant by: "There are new layers and she makes new discoveries about herself. It takes her down a new path. It's a new evolution."
Abby is gonna lez out with Jordan...or Gabi....or Theresa....or Beverly....Nicole?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 27 2013, 02:42 PM
gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 02:39 PM
lysie
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I will also add that at Day of Days, the two characters we heard the least about were EJ and Abby. And I don't just mean DR. There's really nothing in any of the interviews about what either one has coming up. We heard a lot about Eric, but most of that has already aired. If it is EJ, I don't see how it could be anything other than one-sided unless there's a dramatic change coming up. And actually, at this point, I don't even see how it could be one-sided.

Agree about Brady/Theresa.
In a DOD interview she did with SC, KM said she just did a story that had "notes of a previous story" that she was in. So yeah, I think it's Abby pursuing/crushing on somebody unavailable again - it being a woman would be an interesting twist. Also, the way she said it also made it sound like she was done taping the story (she said "I really enjoyed working on that storyline"). So I'm guessing it's not a long-term arc either way.
Edited by tomsawyer, Nov 27 2013, 04:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

S loves EJ
Nov 27 2013, 03:07 PM
I think it sounds like EJ he would be challenging for her T or Rory would not. EJ would also fit the
description as an unperfect choice. I don't think it will be just one sided they already done that
With Austin, but I don't think it has to be the end of Ejami I think there will be a Ejami/Ejabby
Triangel. Anyway I`m happy about it I think this could be interesting.

If there's to be a triangle somewhere down the line, it will probably be with a recasted Chad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic