Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (35,811 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Dec 10 2013, 05:40 PM
Ooo, I love that first set of photos. They're flirting AND in party attire! LOL Also, did Ejail have scenes today? There's a pic floating around in the episode discussion thread that's got me excited.... they're going from kissing hands to holding hands!
did they EVER have scenes today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

What I love about this if its true EJ cheated on Sami. Now she knows what it's like to be played just like all these years she's been playing everybody and she lost two great guys to take up with this stupid loser. Now they can both suffer in this dysfunctional twisted relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

NL was horrible. I liked TB better but i am bias. I liked the idea of the couple and I supported them even though i am ejami fan first. During that time ejami barely had any interaction with each other which is silly since EJ was plotting agaisnt her. I wish they could bring TB back as Eva or someone else but its not meant to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

With this thought, I could see them going there. I think Eric is destined for the fair Nicole. I could see EJ comforting a crying Abigal and all of a sudden they kiss. And they are both like...what the hell??? She runs out, and he stands there shocked. There friendship is just kind of wierd. And I don't know how old EJ is supposed to be, but there ages in real life are probably not that far off. I know EJAMI fans won't like it, and I can't say I would, but I could see it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I'm still not buying js enthusiasm for this pairing. He had no,passion in his acting scenes with km this week and with as he was on fire. I heard he did same thing with lh and Nl. Can actors do this if they don't like a storyline?
Edited by SummerAngel, Dec 12 2013, 08:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JS best acting was ari(Nicole)until 2012 I was opened to ejole and not anti. But not anymore. Now I not it really annoying when ej can throw to the woman is with her sins but she can not really like Nicole could not mention ej role of her mother death while ej can mention of she hid the baby.I still think JS best acting was with ari.while AS gotten worse since she started working with JS probably because biggest loser.but to thsee standards Js Should not work with AS Either.but JS should not passion with stuff ej and Abby just yet since it only ej talking friendly with his brother ex not going to happen yet
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 12 2013, 10:26 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

You summed it up perfectly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Dec 12 2013, 08:26 AM
I'm still not buying js enthusiasm for this pairing. He had no,passion in his acting scenes with km this week and with as he was on fire. I heard he did same thing with lh and Nl. Can actors do this if they don't like a storyline?
They clearly can, because we've seen it happen time and time again (JS, a few times, DHim, etc.) JS's best acting was before EJ was placed in a pairing. Although he stepped it up again, this year. These are also, probably not coincidentally, the times when EJ was getting the best writing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

After tweeting out to his ejami fans only as usual, ignoring ejabby fans, biased much, I guess I'm not that off base knowing js is not behind ejabby one hundred percent. You can tell in his acting. Just a theory. He wants to be attached to Sami, nbcs golden girl. Sorry but he wouldn't cut it on y nd r with all their different pairings. I feel bad for Kate mansi. She's a younger actress and a good one at that, but how she supposed to shine when her co star only want scenes with Ali.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused

DaysfanforLife
Dec 12 2013, 07:28 PM
After tweeting out to his ejami fans only as usual, ignoring ejabby fans, biased much, I guess I'm not that off base knowing js is not behind ejabby one hundred percent. You can tell in his acting. Just a theory. He wants to be attached to Sami, nbcs golden girl. Sorry but he wouldn't cut it on y nd r with all their different pairings. I feel bad for Kate mansi. She's a younger actress and a good one at that, but how she supposed to shine when her co star only want scenes with Ali.
I think that's simply untrue. James has been known to enjoy working with actresses outside of AS. I'm pretty sure I remember him referring to Kate Mansi as hot in an interview from last year. Just from their scenes I haven't seen the flirting between Ejabby as one sided. JS seems to be enjoying with KM as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I honestly don't care who actors "want" to be paired with. They get paid to put on an entertaining show. Period.

Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 12 2013, 08:48 PM
I honestly don't care who actors "want" to be paired with. They get paid to put on an entertaining show. Period.

That's something DHim learned the hard way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Ej Fan
Dec 12 2013, 08:18 PM
DaysfanforLife
I think that's simply untrue. James has been known to enjoy working with actresses outside of AS. I'm pretty sure I remember him referring to Kate Mansi as hot in an interview from last year. Just from their scenes I haven't seen the flirting between Ejabby as one sided. JS seems to be enjoying with KM as well.
I remember that interview. He brought Kate M up all on his own and talked about her being hot and I don't recall him ever mentioning any actress's looks other than the ones he was paired with at the time. If you think about it, EJ has talked up Abigail's looks to Chad too, and I don't think he's ever talked about any other woman in Salem like that, except for Nicole or Sami, depending on who he's with at that moment.

The way that JS has EJ looking at Abby, I think the actor is enjoying it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

AFaithL

I would not want EJ paired with a woman unless JS wants it, one because it would not work unless his
heart is in it and two because I want him to be happy. That is my problem with Ejole I have not felt
completly sure that it is what he really wants I think he wants Ejami more. Still if he could convince
me that he is perfectly happy with Ejole I probably could support that too since I have liked Ejole too
but just not as much as Ejami. I have no idea have he feels about Ejabby but I would think that he
could support an other pairing than Ejami if the right woman came along. I doubt Ejabby is here for
the long haul so if I wrere JS I would enjoy it as a fun short thing that is no threat to Ejami anyway.
If the writer wanted to give Ejabby a real chance they are doing it wrong since it looks like Abby have
fallen for Everett not EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

I think its a bit too early to start blaming James for any shortcomings in EJ/Abigail scenes, and EJ is not even interested in Abby, what exactly are we supposed to be seeing anyway, not a fair comparison between scenes of EJ and the love of his life and EJ and the girl he tolerates because of his brother. Also this is no longterm anyway, EJ is not leaving Sami for Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 13 2013, 02:06 AM
AFaithL

I would not want EJ paired with a woman unless JS wants it, one because it would not work unless his
heart is in it and two because I want him to be happy. That is my problem with Ejole I have not felt
completly sure that it is what he really wants I think he wants Ejami more. Still if he could convince
me that he is perfectly happy with Ejole I probably could support that too since I have liked Ejole too
but just not as much as Ejami. I have no idea have he feels about Ejabby but I would think that he
could support an other pairing than Ejami if the right woman came along. I doubt Ejabby is here for
the long haul so if I wrere JS I would enjoy it as a fun short thing that is no threat to Ejami anyway.
If the writer wanted to give Ejabby a real chance they are doing it wrong since it looks like Abby have
fallen for Everett not EJ.
James Scott has stated that he loved working with LK and wished they'd gone further with EJ and Kate, and he was angry about Taylor being brought in because he loves working with AZ and they'd worked hard on turning EJole into a real couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley1
Member Avatar

Whoever it may be, the actors get paid to act and it shouldn’t be up to them who they are paired with as to how they act in portraying their character. I can see, however, where they might enjoy working with certain other actors. I have seen several state that they like when they are kept guessing as to what their scene partner throws at them, so I can see them step it up in that regard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JaneDigby

DaysfanforLife
James Scott does not Tweet that often. Is it really all that surprising that when he does Tweet he responds to people who have followed him for years? EJ and Abby, assuming this is a go, have shared maybe half a dozen scenes this year. Knowing how insistent Days is that actors do not spoil story lines, why would he start tweeting about Ejabmeintheeyealready if nothing is happening. Wouldn't that be spoiling?

I can't get behind anything that implies that ANY of the actors on Days only want to work with certain actors or have favorites or any of that silliness. They are actors. This is a job. They bust their asses to entertain us. Respect that. And I do mean ALL the actors. [/rantmodeoff]
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AFaithL

Yep, they need to try to sell the story as written. It may be more difficult if they don't like it, but that's what they have to do.

With that said, I think it's too early to judge JS in relation to Ejabby. Like I said upthread, EJ seems less flirty with Abby in their recent scenes, but that may be storyline dictated as opposed to JS's own choices.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

JaneDigby
Dec 13 2013, 09:55 AM
DaysfanforLife
James Scott does not Tweet that often. Is it really all that surprising that when he does Tweet he responds to people who have followed him for years? EJ and Abby, assuming this is a go, have shared maybe half a dozen scenes this year. Knowing how insistent Days is that actors do not spoil story lines, why would he start tweeting about Ejabmeintheeyealready if nothing is happening. Wouldn't that be spoiling?

I can't get behind anything that implies that ANY of the actors on Days only want to work with certain actors or have favorites or any of that silliness. They are actors. This is a job. They bust their asses to entertain us. Respect that. And I do mean ALL the actors. [/rantmodeoff]
I love when he says 'Sweenygirl' :wub2: to adorable
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic