Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: New Love Interest for Abigail?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2013, 12:16 PM (36,717 Views)
six
Member Avatar

I couldn't buy ejabby as a real thing, but it could be interesting to see EJ deal with a crazy person inserting themselves into his life and relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 27 2013, 03:32 PM
lysie
Nov 27 2013, 02:42 PM
gailwinters
Nov 27 2013, 02:39 PM
lysie
Nov 27 2013, 02:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree that there have been some strong hints about EJ. I just can't see how it fits.

Brabby would be good, but I think Brady and Theresa may be pairing up.

I will also add that at Day of Days, the two characters we heard the least about were EJ and Abby. And I don't just mean DR. There's really nothing in any of the interviews about what either one has coming up. We heard a lot about Eric, but most of that has already aired. If it is EJ, I don't see how it could be anything other than one-sided unless there's a dramatic change coming up. And actually, at this point, I don't even see how it could be one-sided.

Agree about Brady/Theresa.
In a DOD interview she did with SC, KM said she just did a story that had "notes of a previous story" that she was did. So yeah, I think it's Abby pursuing/crushing on somebody unavailable again - it being a woman would be an interesting twist. Also, the way she said it also made it sound like she was done taping the story (she said "I really enjoyed working on that storyline"). So I'm guessing it's not a long-term arc either way.
She's going to develop a lesbian crush on Jordan but Jordan won't be interested. Then Abby will realize she's gay/bi-sexual (like her cousins) and later hook up with another woman.

ETA: I can see Anne and/or Theresa being the first ones to pick up on it and using it to torment Jennifer.
Edited by Pookie, Nov 27 2013, 03:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I would hate it if it's Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I can totally see how Ej can fit. He's Chad's brother if nothing else, he also knew Chad's lie and kept quiet about. If anything he fits more than anyone else

If they are going with a gay/bi relationship then Theresa or Bev would be obvious choices... Jordan too I guess
Edited by LuvingLumi, Nov 27 2013, 04:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Nov 27 2013, 03:43 PM
I couldn't buy ejabby as a real thing, but it could be interesting to see EJ deal with a crazy person inserting themselves into his life and relationship.
Yeah, I don't hate the idea at all, but having it be Abby is what would suck. Seriously, I'm pretty sure her name has become STFUAbby to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Ej and Abby just might work. She's so goody goody and he's an eh hole
Edited by fundays13, Nov 27 2013, 04:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Abby was already the crazy person with Carrie ans Austin not again.there was already crazy person that was ej. He insert himself to Sami relationship and her life
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Nov 27 2013, 04:05 PM
six
Yeah, I don't hate the idea at all, but having it be Abby is what would suck. Seriously, I'm pretty sure her name has become STFUAbby to me.
Yes, I'm still shipping Abby and the Salem River. Also, she's not on the short list of people I'd want to see with Eej.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Nov 27 2013, 04:08 PM
six
Abby was already the crazy person with Carrie ans Austin not again.there was already crazy person that was ej. He insert himself to Sami relationship and her life
On the first part - Tom posted that KM said Abby was going to be in a story that "notes of a previous story" of hers.

And on the second part, yes, that's why it would be interesting.
Edited by six, Nov 27 2013, 04:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sweet baby Jesus! I've been dreaming of this moment! Oh please please please please please let it be EJ/Abby... I've never wanted a non-pairing as much as these two!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: Feel free to use any of these, EJabby hopefuls! :wub: Just give me credit!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Nov 27 2013, 04:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I (unfortunately) think her new love interest is going to be Brady though! :( I don't hate them or anything, I'd just absolutely adore EJ/Abby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 27 2013, 04:19 PM
I (unfortunately) think her new love interest is going to be Brady though! :( I don't hate them or anything, I'd just absolutely adore EJ/Abby.
I hope not. I don't need to see Brady sleep his way thru the Salem population.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Nov 27 2013, 04:19 PM
Hmmm....that would mean that we wouldn't have to sit through Abigail much longer. Brady is where female characters go to die.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Nov 27 2013, 04:11 PM
tomsawyer
Nov 27 2013, 04:05 PM
six
Yes, I'm still shipping Abby and the Salem River.
Sing it sister. It's a bummer that the two most likely guys (EJ and Eric) are my favorites. Can't Rafe be useful and be saddled with her whiny ass?
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

I remember posting here, 13 months ago,
when the idea of "ej/abby" was first being discussed.

I said:

"ejabby" sounds ... flabby or jabbing.
I prefer "ejail" (for ej+abigail)

I also said that I'd go for this only on one condition ...
... that Abby become the dominant one eventually. (After he leads her out of her shell.)
Abby as the dominant one.

I'm so tired of weak women on the show.
Edited by nananana7, Nov 27 2013, 04:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Once upon a time I could have shipped EJ and Abby. Particularly when it seemed like it might happen after the Jennifer/Nicole/stairs incident - that EJ could have pursued Abby out of spite to hurt Jen, but then really fallen for her. Vengeance and deceit and passion rolled up in an eventual romantic tale? I would have eaten that stuff up with a spoon.

But now EJ's back in Sami's orbit which makes me dislike him and Abby's a mini-version of her unwatchable self-righteous mother. I'm not sure Days could get me on board with them at this point.

Nor do I want to see her pursuing Eric. I want Eric away from all non-related women except Nicole. I want their angst and fire and chemistry. I don't want him to be with someone like freaking Abby.

Maybe it'll be Brady or Rafe or Daniel so that I can just fast forward (although I do have to admit I wouldn't mind a Daniel pairing if for no other reason than seeing the look on Jen's face when she found out. Of course, with the way this show works, she'd probably blame her daughter and continue worshiping Daniel).

Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

"Challenges her acting" sounds like a vet. Please, please, please let it be EJ. Fans have wanted to try EJabby for awhile now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

ArnoldFinnegan
Nov 27 2013, 03:53 PM
I would hate it if it's Eric.
Eric's not gonna be getting with anyone, IMO. He wants to be romantically paired with his priestly garments....
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Nov 27 2013, 12:21 PM
Oh my god, are they really going with EJ and Abby?
I am kind of wishing for it,.. cus I think that would be interesting direction for her. And I would love to see competition for Sami. Sami must do something absolute terrible for Ej to move on so to speak. And it bound to happen sometime in this soapy world. But even so,.. it doesn't really say that it is mutual (EJ being in love with Sami). It could be Austin style crazy coming up?

However,.. seeing as Brady is "free" now and heartbroken its probably Brady. She might go in "taking care of heartbroken" mode. Besides, what else is Brady now going to be involved with/in? However, are they not related? Not sure I would be over the moon if it was Brady. It remains to be seen. Maybe part of me wishes either Chloe comes back to Bradys life or Nicole.
Edited by DayDreamer, Nov 27 2013, 05:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic